Chapter 2

I woke up the next morning feeling the soreness of my arm.

I looked at my raw cuts, feeling disappointed in myself for letting myself fall back into habit. Going to my bathroom and closed the door. I stripped and turned on the water to hot. I let the hot water relax my muscles before jumping out and doing my hair and makeup and getting dressed.

   I went down stairs. I was late so I ran to the kitchen to grab a granola bar and I told the boys and my parent’s goodbye. I ran to my car and put the key in the ignition and drove off to school. I made it to school and ran inside. I met my friends Kelsey and Cassie. “Hey guys" I said hugging them. “Hey Alexia" Kelsey winked. She knows I hate getting called my full name." You know I hate getting called that" I said. They laughed and said “Fine Alex". We walked into home room. There was the school biggest bitch Amber Jennings and her followers Christina Brown and Kayla Hutchinson. “Ewe look at the little Goth bitch I can't believe you still have friends." she smirked and laughed. I was going to say something back but, the teacher came in before I had a chance too.

   “Bitch" I huffed under my breath. After all the stupid classes finally lunch time!!!! I found Luke and Calum and Michael sitting at the table,so I sat next to them with Kelsey and Cassie. "Hey guys" we said. “Hello ladies" the boys smirked. I laughed and got my lunch. I sat next to Luke and Cassie and the other side was Calum, Kelsey and Michael. We chatted until the bell ringed and we went our separate ways.

   I walked into history class. I absolutely hated this class because I was in honors and all the jocks and fakes are in honors, so I was stuck with them for almost an hour! I sat in my seat and Amber was giving me dirty looks,but I just ignored her cause I'm the bigger person. The teacher left and she said “Oh hey ugly bitch why don't you go to the dumpster because I saw you dumpster diving yesterday." Everyone laughed at me then she said something that blew my top. "Oh and your brother was good in the bed too" I ran up to her face and screamed “IF YOU EVER SAY THAT I WILL KICK YOUR ASS YOU GOT IT??". She was dumbfounded and Mitchell came up to me and slapped me in that face so hard I fell on the floor and held my swollen cheek. " If you ever say that that to my girl I will kick your ass twice as harder". I went back to my seat and the bell ring I ran to my locker to, and Luke was there and he saw my face. He was shocked. "Who did it??" he asked and I stayed silent. "Who did it Alexia tell me I will kick his ass if I found out who done it!!!". I was getting this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach, it tingled.

   "Calm down Luke I can handle my problems it was nothing serious" I said walking away from him. "Well it looks serious you have a bruise on your cheek just tell me who did it please I want to help you". I hugged him "Thank you Luke for being there for me it was Mitchell. He and Mitchell were best friends he was stunned. “I can't believe he would do this to Alex why?" " I told Amber off because she said Ashton was good in bed and I stuck up for myself and he just ran to me and slapped me in the face and said if I did it again he would hurt me twice as hurt" I started to cry. Luke hugged me and helped me to my car and said “Umm I was wondering if you would want to go get coffee sometime?". I was freaking out for some reason and said "Sure what day and time?" “How about Friday at 4:30?” “Yeah sure that would be great" I smiled turning my car on and went home.

A/N: 2 Updates in one day I’m that awesome so please share this and comment and vote please it would mean a lot to me :)

Love you guys <3