Chapter 52

We were killing it out there. I was playing the drums and i saw Hanna and Harry jumping around and i smiled and we were doing a cover of Still into you by Paramore and All the fans were screaming our names and that is when i realized. I made it. My dream came true to perform in a large arena and it is finally happening. I smiled and felt a tear trickle down my sweaty face. Harry looked at and screamed, "I am so proud of you alexia!". I felt another tear and i said silently to my unborn child. "You are going to have an amazing family". I was killing it on the drums and everyone else was doing incredible. We go through so much, but when we are on stage they all go away.  After that we played our last song where we all got to sing and we sang Midnight Memories, by One direction. I got to Harry's part and He looked at me with 2 thumbs up and i laughed and kept playing and singing,

After we said goodnight ran off stage and i ran to Luke's arms and i started to cry. Everyone looked at me and Luke said, "Mood swings". He hugged me until i stopped. Kayla an up and hugged me and she said, "You were great out there!" "Thanks you too Kayla".  I turned around to see Cassie Smiling at me and i ran to her and screamed, "CASSIE!!!!" . We hugged and i asked, "Why are you here i thought you have to be at the hospital?" "They decided to release me early but i can't play for 2 weeks but i can watch" She said smiling. I had the sudden urge to get sick again and i ran to the bathroom and Hanna ran to the bathroom and helped my pulling my hair back when i was getting sick. I really hate this side effect of being pregnant. After i was finished i got my toothbrush and my toothpaste and brushed my teeth. After that i ran back out with the rest of my friends or shall i call them family.

5SOS were about to go on and i hugged Luke and i said, "Break a leg babe me and it will listening " i said placing my hand on my belly. "It's not just our baby its all of ours" Michael said hugging me. Me and  him are the closest i think. You can just cry and he will have a shoulder to cry on. Me and him are so close i told him my deepest, darkest secrets i wouldn't even tell Luke and Ashton. He hugged me and he said "Stop being nervous it hurts the baby" He said smiling. I kissed his cheek and he hugged me again and they went on stage and started to play. I love to hear them and see them. I love their fans but some think they know everything about the boys, but they don't i do. So does, Cassie, Kayla, Alyssa, and my mom especially. They were playing Beside You and this is my absolute favorite by them. It makes me cry i don't know why it just does. I hits me. I saw Luke look at me and wink and i blushed and looked down. Luke always finds my girly side. I took off my heels and  set them down by the dressing room door and ran back to the door where you enter the stage. Every concert i open the door and step right where the curtain is and just sit down and watch them play.  Ashton would always throw his drumsticks at me.

I really wanted to walk on stage with them but you know what happened last time. I decided to walk on stage and i opened the curtain a little and i saw one girl look at me and smiled and waved and i smiled and waved back and another girl with a poster that said "MARRY ME LUKE!!" Gave me a nasty look. i also smiled at her. Killing with kindness is the best! She flipped me off and i waved and smiled again and screamed, "Whore you are a whore you just want Luke for fame!". That hit a nerve and i walked down the stairs and went right up to her face and i said, "Your just jealous that you can't have Luke our only 13 honey you will never have a chance with him, especially now that i-" i stopped myself from saying the rest and she looked at me and she screamed, "Your pregnant!!!!" So the whole stadium could hear. Fuck fuck fuck!!!  I am so screwed. Luke looked at me and he said in the microphone, "Everyone me and My girlfriend Alexia have an announcement we are having a baby!". The whole stadium got quiet and he said "I want you girls to know that she makes me happy and  i love her and if you love me you would support us" He said looking at me and i smiled and the girls said, "I am sorry for calling a whore i am happy for you and Luke" she said hugging me.

I felt the love and everyone was shouting, "Girl or boy?"  took a microphone and i said, "I am only like 2 weeks i won't know until like 2 months but when i find out i will the tell the 5SOS fam" I said smiling. They all cheered and i looked at everyone and i saw the little girl who i gave a backstage pass and i went to her section and picked her up and i asked permission of course. She started to cry and i handed her to Luke and she cried, "I love you guys so much you have no clue" "Well we all love you too" Luke said kissing her cheek and i felt a tear trickle down my face and i looked at Michael and he ran up and hugged me on stage and all the girls were screaming and they threw roses at me and i picked them up and i said, "I love you guys so much" I said tearing up.  The little girl came up and hugged me and said, "Your the most prettiest person ever" she said smiling her little smile.  I hugged her and i said, "You changed me so much and what is your name sweetie?" "My name is Rose i already know your name is Alexia Irwin , Ashton's little sister" She said smiling. "i love the name Rose" I said picking her up taking her backstage and she said, "Do i get to meet the rest of the girls?!" she said very excitedly. "Yes you are" I said grinning.  I let her go and she ran her little legs to the dressing room and opened the door and squealed with excitement.  "Well hello who are you?" Cassie asked hugging her. "My name is Rose and i am 6 years old" She said hugging Cassie back.  She ran to Kayla next and Kayla said, "Well hello Rose its a pleasure to meet you" she said kissing her cheek. she ran to Alyssa last and she hugged her and Alyssa said "Your so cute oh my goodness"  She said picking Rose up.

We hung out with rose for the rest of the concert until her mom wanted her back and i picked her up and walked her back into the stadium and i handed her to her mom and she said thanks and i walked backstage. I sat down and got my makeup remover and removed all my make-up on my face and pulled my hair up and sat down exhausted. After  the boys got a shower we all left and i opened my window in the tour bus and said goodnight to everyone and i walked back to my bunk and i got my PJ's and got them on and i got a laptop  out and got on Netflix. i sat it down and Luke came back  to where i was and he kissed me goodnight and a fell asleep watching Edward Scissorshands .

{A/N Hey guys how are you today? Well here is a new chapter and i hope you like it and question of the day is:  Do you like the snow??   I like it :) but answer in the comments and keep Reading, Voting, Sharing, and Follow me <3}

Love ya <3 :*