Chapter 4

I woke up this morning and went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I got out and put on a cute outfit and straightened my hair. I went downstairs and had breakfast. “Finally you’re not going to be late for school" my mom said. I ate quickly and went into my car and drove to school. I made it to school 10 minutes early its Friday about time!! Oh wait I have a coffee date with Luke. I mentally screamed with excitement and walked into school and saw Cassie. "Hey Cass" I said.

    "Hey girly" Cassie said. We walked into home room. Of course I saw Bitchy Amber I really don't need her crap today. "Oh Hey Alex I heard you're going on a date Luke is it true?" Amber asked smirking. "Yeah it is why do you need to know?" "Well Luke was dared to go out on a date with you he actually doesn't like you he likes Kayla sorry" she smiled. I kept cool and just walked to my seat and read my book the whole timeto try to keepmy mind off of what she said.

   After homeroom I had math.   I love this class and for a bonus Luke and I have it together. "Hey Luke can I ask you a question?" “Umm yeah sure" "Did you get dared to go on a date with me?” . He was silent for a second and he said “Why would I ever do that to anyone?" “Because Amber told me you got dared by Mitchell to ask me out on a date." “I would never do that to you Alexia I actually kind of like you." My cheeks flushed a deep red color. "Oh thanks Lukey bear". I hugged him and left class. It's finallt lunchtime!" I said as Kelsey, Cassie, and I were heading to the boy's table. Kelsey went and sat next to Michael, She has a really big crush on Michael She told me not to tell anyone, even Cassie!  Cassie sat next to Calum and whats really funny about those two is that they both really like each other but they are both afraid that the other one doesnt like them its quite cute to me. I sat next to Luke and he pulled my hand under the table and his fingers intertwine with mine and I smiled and blushed at his sudden action. "Why are you smiling Alexia?" Kelsey asked and she smiled and  looked under the table.

    "Oh Lukey has a girlfriend!!!!!" Kelsey screamed. "Shush Kelsey I don't want people to know we are just going to get coffee today nothing serious." "Yet” Calum winked and I playfully slapped his arm. The bell ring and we left and I had all my classes they went by super-fast and I kept getting nervous about the coffee date. The final bell rang and I ran to my locker to meet Luke. “Hey I'll be by your house at 4:15" Ok Luke see you later. We hugged and kissed me on the cheek. I screamed inside but I kept calm. I went to my car and drove back home to get ready I changed my clothes and I curled my hair and put on a beanie. I told mom I was going to hang with the boys and Luke came and I went to his car and we headed to Starbucks. We made it there and I ordered a Peppermint Hot Cocoa and a Blueberry muffin and he ordered a Caramel Macchiato and a Banana Nut muffin. We sat down and talked. "So Alexia I need to confess something to you.” Okay Luke spill it out." "Well um I have liked you since I was 15 and I always wanted to go on a date with you but know that you are older now I wanted to say I like you Alexia a lot.”. I was completely stunned what was I going to say? “I felt the same way Luke so you’re not alone ". He smiled and we left Starbucks. We headed to my house because they have rehearsals and we were at my door. “I had an amazing time Alexia" "I did too". Then he kissed me it felt like fireworks going off and it was very sweet. We broke off the kiss and he hugged me and told me goodbye. I went inside.

I had the biggest smile on my face when I walked inside. "Someone had a good date" Ashton said. "Yes it was" I smiled "who did you go out on a date with??" "Umm Luke”. He just stood there for a second and screamed “ABOUT TIME HE ASKED YOU OUT YAY!!!!!". I was confused for a second and started to laugh. "When did you find out?" "I knew since day 1 he had a crush on you it was so obvious". I didn't even know he did. I went upstairs and did my homework and took a shower and went to bed with a big smile on my face.

{A/N Her outfit is on the side I hope you like this chapter it’s a bit longer than the othersJ}

Love ya <3 :)