Chapter 5

I woke up the next morning with a smile. I got up and got a shower and went to bedroom to get dressed. I decided to get on twitter to see if I got any new followers and I look at my mentions and I was shocked. I had a tweet from Luke:

@Luke5SOS: Had a great coffee with @Alexiaisamazing can't wait for the second date<3

Then I had hundreds of tweets from people that shook like these: @Hemmoismylife: Why would you date this ugly piece of trash @Alexiaisamazing

, @5SOS157: @Alexiaisamazing you don't deserve to live anymore go cut your  throat and die in a hole in hell,

And this is the worst:

@Ashtonfollowme: @Alexiaisamazing I'm going to find you and kill you and burn you u need to go back cutting and cut too deep and DIE!!.

    I was bawling my eyes out by that tweet and there were hundreds of these. I went to the bathroom and got my trusty old friend razor and sliced my wrists and my stomach. I took another shower to get all the blood off me and I looked at myself. I thought I looked hideous and ugly how could Luke like a girl like me? I fought the urge to do it again and put my razor back and went to my bedroom.

   I called Cassie if she wanted to stay the night and she said yeah. I got dressed and went out to get some lunch with Kelsey because I texted her that we should get lunch together. I made it to the restaurant and met Kelsey. "I have some awesome news Alex!!" "What is it Kelsey??" "Michael asked me out on a date!!!” We screamed and jumped in the middle of the restaurant. After our moment of screaming we ate and left. I was driving back to my house and Cassie texted me saying she was on her way to my house and I ignored it because I don't text and drive and I made it home before Cassie came here. I went inside and ran upstairs and tidying my room before she came over. I heard her car pull in the drive way I ran outside to greet her. “Hey Cass" “Hey" "let’s go inside.

   The guys were practicing downstairs in ash's room so we went upstairs to my room. We were talking and something came up in the conversation. "Have you been on twitter Alex??" "No not since this morning why??". She gave me her phone to look at the trends and there was a trend named #Alexianeedstodie. I was shocked and I ran out of my room and ran to Ashton’s room. Ashton came up to me and asked "What's wrong Alex?" "L-l-look". I gave him the phone and looked at it. He was extremely pissed. I looked at Luke and he looked horrible like he killed someone. I told everyone to leave me and Luke alone for a few minutes.

   "Luke it isn't your fault you didn't know this was going t-to happen" I hiccupped. He started to cry "I didn't mean to hurt you and I have to ask you why they say you cut yourself?” I didn't know what to say. I thought I kept it away from everyone. "Umm-umm". He lifts up my sleeves and looks shocked. He saw all my scars. "How long?" he asked. “2 years". We stood silent for what it seems like an eternity. "Do you have anymore?" "Yes and I pull my shirt up. He looked extremely guilty. “Why did you do it??". I told him the bullying story and how I got I got death threats and harassment on Facebook and Twitter. "Please don't tell anyone I haven't told Ash anything about this.”I promise not tell". I hugged him and he kissed on the lips. It was firework feeling again and now it got more passionate. We ended our mini make-out session when Cassie screamed " Alex come up here the boys are being mean". We laughed and ran upstairs and saw his messy hair and mine. Ashton got up with an angry look " Why do you have make-out hair?!?” Me and Luke looked at each other with tomato cheeks. "Ash calm down we did make-out but I'm your sister so you can't kill him cause we are friends" I smiled. He huffed and continued with his video game. I saw Cassie and Calum flirt talking because she was so giggly. Now was my  time to talk with Calum......

{A/n cliffhanger I will maybe update tonight or tomorrow but what will they say or do you will find out :) and I have Cassie's pic up on the side :)}

Love ya <3 :)