Chapter 27

We pulled up and i got out of the car and slammed the door shut. "Sheesh Alexia did you have to slam it?" "Yep" I said smiling. I limped to the front door. Luke got the key because everyone was on a vacation in America and i though for a second,. Luke's going back on tour in 4 days. A wave of sadness came over me and i was trying to hold in tears. I limped to the restroom as fast as i can and locked the door.  I already had tears on my face when i closed the door. i started  to  hyperventilate and i  got a tissue and blew my nose. Stupid PMS!!! I heard Luke coming and luckily my face  looked normal again. "Hey Alexia you ok?"  "Oh yeah just really h-had to go pee. Fuck. Now he knows! "Are you crying?" "No  i just have the  h-hiccups that's all" "Oh ok well hurry up and unpack your stuff". "Ok".  After he left i finished m crying session and headed  to the door to get my things.

After i finished packing all my stuff i put on some pajamas on and headed to the kitchen to find some water too drink. I grabbed a bottle of water and i went to the couch and i just sat there in the darkness until Luke came and  sat next to me. "What's wrong Alexia?" "Nothing" "There's something wrong I'm not stupid Alexia i can see through you" "Your going back to tour in 4 days and I'm going to be here alone!" I said trying to hold back tears. "No you won't be alone I'll text you call you and video chat you every chance i can and you have all of your friends and your mother". "I know but i want you Luke when you leave  for tour, even before we started dating, i felt a void in my heart when your gone and i  was depressed and i didn't want to tell anyone except Cassie and Kelsey". "Hey i have an idea!" "What?" "I'll ask management if you could come with me and Cassie and Kelsey and Kayla too!". I was happy but i know not to get my hopes up.  "Sounds great you should tell them soon because if i can go i have to pack" "It takes you 4 days to pack?!" "Yeah  I'm a girl and i need my necessities for a big trip like this if I'm going". He just shrugged and we watched Catfish.

We were watching Catfish and all of a sudden i got a text. I didn't know who the number was but i looked and it said:  Hey you remember me??. I didn't know what to reply so i asked: sorry who is this?? I waited for the person to reply and they took forever so i just forgot about it till i got a text from the same number: Its your uncle Jim i know where you are better sleep with 1 eye open I'm going to find you and kill you YOU TOLD!!. I was shocked with fear paralyzed. I just turned off my phone quickly before i could reply because he is already angry enough. Luke looked at me confused, "What was that for was it the person who texted you?!" "No don't reply it will make him even more angry than he already it". "Who was it Alexia please tell me!" "I can't he could be watching me for fuck sake's!" "Is it Jim it is isn't it?!!?" He exclaimed. "Calm down he is angry because i told when i wasn't supposed to". "Well I'm calling the cops!" "That's not going to stop him he always wins when he says something he does it so if he's going to kill me, he's going to ill me that's it period." "No  it isn't ill move across the world with you if we have too" "He'll follow me" "No he won't ill fucking kill him!!!" "Shut up Luke you can't kill him  i already tried it's my problem and I'll fix it" "But  it's worth your life!" "I know but  it's worth it he goes to prison". We argues for another hour until i just stormed off to my room. I have enough fighting for today, but i am scared to go to sleep. I stayed up all night thinking of what to do if he  catches me. I was still in deep thought until my thoughts were gone because someone knocked on the door. "Who is it?" "Luke" "Its open". He came in and sat down.

"Hey I'm really sorry about the argument we had" "It's ok i  feel a lot better to get it off my chest anyways". "Same here". "Well i just want you to know that i just called management and they said we all could go!?" "Really?!?!" "Yeah we have a  separate tour bus for you and hey i  was wondering if you girls  were serious about the  band your making?" "Kind of we only played 3 times but we're good" "How about you be our opening for our tour in America?". I was in complete shock i can believe it I'm going to be the opening for my boyfriend's band!! "Yeah but i have to talk to the other girls first" "Yeah go call them in the morning because its like 4 in the morning lets go to sleep. After i fell into a dreamy peaceful sleep.

{A/N here's your chapter hope you like it sorry i didn't update this weekend i was busy and yeah question of the day: What is your favorite 5sos song? mine is wherever you are i love it <3  tell me in the  comments  and keep reading, and sharing and vote and follow me :)}

Love ya<3 :)