Chapter 9

I can't believe what i am seeing. "No" i whispered. I ran to the door but i broke down there. "Why?!?! why does this happen to me why?!?!" I screamed. Luke came over and picked me up and i sobbed into hid chest " I- I need A-a ashton" I said. "Ok Do you want me call for you?" "No i can do it". He hands me the phone and i dial Ashton's number. "Hello" "Hi ashton i-i need to tell  you something" "What is it Alexia?" "M-mom's and dad's f-flight crashed into the ocean.". Luke had to talk because i couldn't anymore i wanted to cut so bad but I'm going to try to stay clean for everyone's sake and my own health. "Ashton's coming over now" I can't do it anymore i want to go somewhere not here how can my life get any worse than this?" "Who's going to take care im only 15 i still need a guardian.". "Ashton will do it he is your brother he will be your guardian." I am hopeful that ashton will be my guardian or i will have to move all the way to Darwin with my grandparents and that's thousands of miles from Luke and all my friends including my brother. Ashton came rushing inside with red puffy eyes. I ran to him and hugged him. "Who's going to be my guardian Ash?" " I am because i promised mom and dad if anything ever to them i would take care of you i had that promise since you were  in mom's stomach." "Thanks Ash for anything" We went to the living room and me, Ashton, and Luke  were sitting on the couch when the new came back on: "We have found a few survivors  one is Shelly Irwin, Celeb Brown, and Maria Hamilton. "Mom's alive?" i asked "Yes she is" Ashton said.  I was so happy but what about dad?

"Dad didn't make it" I said on the phone with Cassie. Cassie was babysitting her next door neighbors kids. "I am so sorry Alexia i wish i was there to comfort you". The problem i didn't  feel anything anymore just numbness. "I'm sorry Alex i have to get off of the phone but i will text you when i get done babysitting bye" "Bye" i said in a still voice. I Went to take a shower it was Monday evening and i was going to school because i don't want to be left behind so why not go? The shower relaxed me but my mom was in the hospital and we are seeing her after we eat dinner i am bringing Luke with me i need him now he hasn't asked me out yet, but i hope maybe soon he will that would make me so happy! I got put of the shower and put my hair up in a pony tail and some clothes on and a little bit  of makeup. I headed downstairs for dinner. Ashton was cooking so i decided to help make the table. "Thanks for doing the table" "Your welcome". i said. Ashton was worried about me i looked pale i hardly ate that much and i have been sleeping a lot. "You need to eat Alexia your starving yourself". i stayed silent and i actually ate my whole plate and washed the dishes and got my shoes and i went into Ashton's car. He came out and we headed to the hospital.

We made it to the hospital and of course paparazzi was there and news people everywhere. ashton hid my face and we went inside went to the head desk. "We are to see Shelly Irwin please" Ashton said. "Go upstairs and she is in room147". "thanks". We headed upstairs and went to room147. I saw  my mom and their was tubes and wires and needles in her she looked lifeless. I tried my best not to cry and stayed strong for Ashton. The doctor came in and said "She had 2 cardiac arrests and she had hypothermia  and a broken rid, arm leg and foot and also a concussion.". My mom was a strong woman and i know she can get through this i know she can. "Is she going to live? " i asked. "their is 60% she will so i think she will i hope. I needed to get some air i was hyperventilating. Luke took me outside to get some fresh air. "are you ok Alexia?". I shook my head no. He hugged and said "she'll get through this Shelly is a strong and she wouldn't leave you this early in your life". I hugged and him and said "When is our second date?" "How about Friday at 6 P.M?" "Sounds great" i smiled. "I miss that smile of yours". I laughed and we went back inside to see my mom awake. "Hi darling"  "Hey mommy" "How are you doing?" " I am fine now that your ok". She smiled and said "Do you really think I'm going to leave you like that of course". I smiled and Told her the bad news "Well mom i need to tell  you something" "I already know sweetie daddy didn't make it he drowned in the ocean he told me goodbye before he died it reminded me of the titanic." I hugged and told her "I'll be here right after dinner like today" "Ok sweetie i love you" "I love you too mom" "Oh wait sweetie and i know you had a date with Luke". I was confused how did she know? "How did you know?" "I got coffee when you guys did i think he's a keeper". mom winked. I laughed and said "I think so too". I walked out and Luke was right there. "Did you hear everything?" "Yup and i hope I am the one too Alexia". I blushed and we headed home. Luke left and i took a shower and went into a dreamless sleep.

A/N this chapter is a little bit longer hope like it  :)

Love ya <3 :)