Chapter 60

{1 WEEK LATER}

Its now been officially two months since i found i was pregnant. I have grown and it sucks, but i'm super pumped to be a mom! Luke is also pumped to be a dad! I got up and walked to the bathroom to get a shower. I was letting the hot water relax my aching back. My feet swelled a little, but it is common so yeah i feel just bleh.  I got out of the sower and wrapped a towel around my pregnant body. I walked to my closet and found a cute outfit. I got it on and decided to straighten my hair. After i finished my hair i went to the kitchen and i grabbed a granola bar and a bottled water. I sat down on the couch and watched Good Morning America and it was quite interesting. After i finished i saw Alyssa walk out top the kitchen and she said, "Good morning Alexia how are you?" "Good morning and i am good but my feet are swollen" i said. "It's ok it will get better" She said reassuring.

After about another hour and a half everyone was finally up and getting ready for our last day off. I was watching a weird show i don't remember what it's called but it was good though. I saw Luke and he came up and hugged me from behind. "How are you doing babe?" "I've been better" I said hugging him. "Well we are going to walk around Miami you want to come?" "I would like to but i can hardly walk" I said pointing to my swollen feet. "Oh i forgot well i can stay with you then" He said sitting down. "No go i don't want to ruin your time here with me being pregnant and all" "I don't care Alexia i am staying here and taking care of you" "No your going" "Nope i want to stay" "Ugh fine". He smiled and put his arm on my waist. We watched a movie and Ashton came to us and said, "Hey we are going to go around Orlando you sure you don't want to go?" "No we are staying here" Luke said puling me tighter. "Ok well we are going to be back later bye Alexia" He said kissing her head. "Bye Ash". After that all of them left and me and Luke were alone.

I was in my bunk on my laptop watching some Marcus Butler videos and i heard some footsteps coming towards my bunk and i saw Luke's head pop up and said, "Hey let's go" "Where are we going?" I said turning my laptop off and putting it in it's pocket.  "It's a surprise" Luke said winking picking up a bag. "What's in that? "Things" was all he said as we walked out the door to our rental car. Luke opened the door for me such a gentleman.  He got in and started the car and he blindfolded me and i was like What the Freak Luke?! It was about 30 minutes he parked the car and we took me out and picked me up and i squealed. "Almost there" He said. He put the bag down and then set me down and i felt something like sand. He took the blindfold off and said, "Welcome to Miami Beach" He said smiling. I have always wanted to go here so i got up and i ran and hugged him. "I love you so much Luke!!" "I love you Alexia" He said picking me up. I kissed him and it  felt like fireworks were going off and it was perfect. My life is going perfectly right now. I  broke off the kiss and asked, "What's in the bag?" "Your swim suit and my trunks and food" He said smiling giving me my one piece. Thank goodness he got me one piece because my boobs wouldn't fit my bikinis. I went to the women's restroom to change and i pulled my hair up and walked out to see Luke's bare chest and this girl was eyeing him.

I got really angry and she walked up to him and started to talk to him. He looked uncomfortable and i  walked to him and i asked, "Um who is this?" I said glaring at her. "Oh i am just fan that's all i wish i was more" She said putting her hands on his chest and i pushed her down and i screamed," GET OFF MY FIANCE YOU BITCH!!!!". Her eyes went wide and she just walked away and i felt a pain and i sat down and i asked Luke, "Can you get me a water please?" "Yeah babe". He gave me a water and i took a big gulp and i felt a lot better. "She is lucky i am pregnant i wouldn't ran and tackled her" I said feeling my blood boil. "Don't worry she wasn't my type anyways" He said kissing me and i saw a flash and i saw the paps. "Are you freaking kidding me?" Luke said. Then i saw Harry and Hanna walking into the beach running from the paps. "HEY HARRY AND HANNA!!!" I screamed to them and they looked at us and ran to us and Harry saw me and was like, "Looking beautiful" He said to me hugging me. "Your looking gorgeous as ever babe" Hanna said hugging me. "What are you guys doing here i thought you went with Ashton and the rest of them?" Luke said. "We ditched them we wanted to go to the beach" Harry said. After Hanna took off her cover up and she was wearing a bikini and i suddenly got really self conscious. I hugged my body and i saw girls whispering things and looking at me and laughing and i heard someone called me  a whore and i  was holding back tears and i felt my lips quiver and i heard a girl call me and said, "Hey you whore go back to where you belong!". That's when i felt the tears pour out and i walked past them and went back to the towel while, Luke, Hanna, and Harry went to the ocean and i just sat there crying and i saw the girls walk past me again and said, "Slut go kill yourself and your baby too"  One of the girls said and i cried even more. I ran to the restroom and went to one of the stalls.

I just sat there crying not knowing if those group of girls were out there or not. I just sat there on the floor crying. I decided to get some balls and walk out of there and one of the girls decided to trip me and i placed my hands out and i landed straight on my face in the sand and i just sat there in shame and wanting to go back to Sydney. I just walked past them rubbing my tears  away and i saw them follow and then i lost it, "GET THE FUCK  LOST YOU ARE ALL WHORES CALLING ME ONE ISNT GOING TO MAKE YOU A BETTER PLACES YOU DON'T KNOW ME SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!" I said tears streaming down my face and the girls looked shocked. I walked away and went to the ocean and sat down on the wet sand i rubbed my eyes trying not to show i was crying. Luke saw me and i saw one of the girls walked towards me and i stood up and all of sudden i am on the ground with a bloody nose and she has a black eye and i was silent and tears streaming down my face. Luke looked at me and picked me up and i felt like when i was alone and worthless and all those memories were flowing back into my brain and remembering  swallowing all those pills and passing out and waking up in the hospital and when i locked myself in the  bathroom and slit my wrists and just sat there in the bathtub crying. And i just sat there crying into Luke's chest and he was rubbing my back and was saying "Everything will be alright  your ok don't listen to those bitches" He said glassy eyed. "I want to go home" I said and he said, "In a couple weeks we will ok baby" He said kissing me and i felt warm and cozy and just sat there melting in his arms.

After we went to the car and we drove back to the bus and everyone was back and i walked in there and i just walked past everyone and went to the bathroom and turned on the water and i took off my swimsuit and let there heat relax me and forget about today. I heard a knock on the door and the voice said, "Can i come in?"  It was Luke's voice and i said, "Come in". i heard the door slide open and closed and he sat on the toilet and said, "I'm sorry i wasn't there to help you i didn't know those girls were bothering you" "It's ok Luke i just walked past them and i only exploded on one of them once" I said smiling. "Don't forget you punched one" "I don't remember all i remember seeing was red and i just was on the ground laying there crying" I said. "Well you punched her hard thought and i am proud of you" He said smiling. I laughed and got out and Luke gave me my PJ's and i walked to the medicine cabinet and i got my two pills and went to my bunk and fell asleep before our big day tomorrow.

{A/N Hello guys this chapter is pretty long so yeah i hope you enjoy it and the picture is what the size of Alexia's baby bump is and thanks to all who read this it means so much to me you have no clue <3 So Question of the day is: What is your favorite fan fiction on here? Mine is After 1,2, and 3 i love them so much!!  comment yours down below and keep Reading, Voting, Sharing, and follow me <3}

Love ya <3 :*