Chapter 77 (Part 1)

Beep Beep Beep Beep!!

   I jumped up, but I winced and placed my hand on my sore abdomen, and slowly got out of bed. Rose came up to me and hugged me and said, "Mommy good morning do you want a muffin?" "Yes please what kind of muffins are they?". "They are Chocolate chip muffins", Rose said smiling holding out her hand for me to take it.

   We walked into the little kitchen together, hand-in-hand.. "Mom wants a muffin grandma" 'Okay sweetie here you go Alexia" "Thank you mom", I said walking to the breakfast bar. Alyssa walked out in sweats and a tank top with her new electric blue hair in a bun. "Good morning everyone!" She screamed cheerfully. I looked around and I didn't see Michael or Ashton. "Where is Mikey and Ash?" "They took a cab to go get Harry and Hanna". "Oh yeah I forgot they are coming" I said realizing that. With that, I finished my muffin quickly and I asked Alyssa, "Hey can you do me a favor and give Rose a bath after I'm done with my shower" "Of course anything for you Alexia" She said hugging me.

   "Thanks so much Alyssa" I said grabbing a white, fluffy towel from the linen closet. I walked to the bathroom and slid the door closed. I turned on the water to hot and I undressed. I stepped in and immediately felt relaxation. I shampooed my hair and did everything else and I turned off the water. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body I slowly got out because of my sore stomach. I walked in the mirror and looked at myself.

    I saw the purplish scar on my stomach and I felt the tears creeping up again and I felt them roll down my freshly, washed face. I sat down on the floor and brought my knees up to my chest and I just cried. I felt like everything was my fault and I killed my child. I really just wanted to know the reason why I had a miscarriage. Then I heard a knock on the bathroom door and I got up and made sure I looked like I wasn't crying but my eyes were still red and puffy.

   I opened the door and I saw Harry and I screamed and hugged him, tears running down my face. "I'm so sorry Harry I don't know what went wrong!" "Shh it wasn't your fault Alexia miscarriages happen a lot at least you still have Rose." "Yeah you have a point but now I have a hideous scar on my stomach and I just feel empty inside literally". Harry chuckled and said, "You have your life to have another child maybe you were too young."

   "I wouldn't be surprised if I was now let just get dressed and ready because you know I'm in a towel." Harry looked at me and saw me in the towel and said, "Yeah that would be a good idea and you better be packed because after the concert tonight we are heading to the UK!” Harry exclaimed heading to the kitchen. I completely forgot about that!! I mentally screamed of excitement and got dressed and put my hair in a messy bun and walked out.

   I went to the fridge to grab a water and I saw Hanna running towards me screaming, "ALEXIA I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!". I hugged her and said, "I've missed you too, but we will be spending almost a whole month together!" "I know we can go shopping and meet Gemma and Anne and all the rest of the family!!" "Well I’m very excited to see my relatives". "Now where is my sweet little Rose?" "I’m right here Hanna" Rose said running to hug Hanna. "Well you must've missed me" "I did very much!" Rose said pulling away from the hug.

    I took a sip of my water and Luke came out of the shower with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist and he is just like angel, but with an extremely sexy body like ugh! I stared and Luke and he said loudly, "Alexia done staring yet?” I felt my cheeks heat up and I saw Kelsey wink at me and I felt my cheeks heat even more, I probably look alike a freaking tomato right now, but I can't help it he is just so attractive. I decided to go lay down and take a nap before the show and I heard some footsteps and I heard my curtain being pulled open and Calum poked his in and said can your best friend Calum join you in your nap time?" "I don't think we should because they might think of something else." I said closing my curtain but Calum pulled it open again.