Chapter 12

I woke up and went downstairs to check Ashton. He was still sleeping soundly on the couch. I went upstairs and got dressed and did my hair and makeup. I got  a granola bar and went to the mirror and looked at my stomach. "I need to lay off the coffee and pizza". I got my car keys and headed off to school again. i locked my car and headed into school. I headed to my locker and Cassie was there. "Hey Cassie i am not going to be here long" "Why?" "I have to pick my mom up at the hospital at 9:00 you want to come and help?" "Yeah sure whatever gets me out of maths". We decided  to just skip school today. "Why don't we just drop out of school?" Cassie asked. "why would i ever drop out of school?!?". She laughed and yelled "GG!!!!!". I shrugged and headed to my car cause Cassie walks to school. "Lets go!!" Cassie screamed. I sped off.

i made it to the hospital 30 minutes tops. "I'm surprised you didn't get a ticket" Cassie said. "Same here" . I went into the hospital to see my mom ready to come home. "Ready mom?" "Yep i miss home did you clean the house?" "yes me and Ash did" "Thanks i don't think i can clean". i laughed and helped her to the car. she got in and saw Cassie" Hey Cass aren't you supposed to be in school?" "Yeah but i came to help you" "Well your such a great helper" "Thanks" Cassie smiled. I got her in and i left to head home.

when we came to the driveway she looked so happy to be home. "Aww i missed home so much" "I bet you did mom" I smiled. Me and Cassie helped her out and headed to the front door and Ashton opened the front door "Mommy!!!!!!" "Hi Sweetie i missed you so much my baby boy!". They hugged and i went in the kitchen and fixed mom some green tea her favorite. "Aww you fixed me green tea thank you so much darling" "Your welcome mom you need it". I got me a can of soda out and i clicked it opened and sat next to mom and Cassie. " love home so much i never want to go to a business trip again ugh!!" "I wouldn't want to either". we talked for most of the afternoon about everything and my mom can't work for 3 months. I am really happy she can be home with us for 3 months!!! Mom decided to take a nap so i Called Luke and he said he just now leaving school and he would be here in like an hour. So i asked  Cassie a question "So how are you and Calum?". She blushed when i said his name "We are doing great actually how about you and Luke?" Well the day i didn't go to school we went to the beach and made out in front of the paps" "WHAT?!?!!? ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!" Cassie screamed. "Well i don't know if its on a magazine yet" "Well lets go buy one them" Cassie smirked. Fine lets go". We take Cassie's car, a black Lamborghini .

We went into the magazine store and couldn't believe what i was seeing, almost every cover was me and Luke making out!! "Oh. My. God" Cassie's mouth dropped. "It got pretty heated so i had to end it or you know what would've happened". Cassie smirked and said "Me and Calum should do that sometime" "yeah it's really fun actually they go crazy!". I went and picked up the magazine called "Teen Read" and the cashier looked at me and the cover "You look a lot alike this girl is it you?" "Um not sir but i see the resemblance wow i think we could be related". "Wow they look really into it" he smirked. He was only like 17 or 18. "How about i call you sometime?" "Umm no thanks i have a boyfriend" "so I want you". Cassie was in the car waiting. "I already told you I have a boyfriend get away form me jerk". That's when he grabbed my wrist and started to pull me into the supply closet. "Stop Cassie help m-" He covered my mouth and closed the door and locked it. "now i have you all to myself" "Stop please"  i cried. He took off his shirt and pants and said "Take off your clothes" "No!!" "DO IT NOW!!!". He slapped me and i did what i was told and he pulled me in and  i screamed "CASSIE GOD HELP ME!!!!!!!!!" "No one can hear you honey your mine now. He took off his boxers and entered into me. i started to cry. i am getting raped!!!! He thrusted  in me and i heard Cassie scream "Alexia where are you?". i screamed my lungs 'Cassie help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". She found the door and i she banged on the door and the guy was moaning and i punched him square in the jaw i opened the door and Cassie screamed "Call Luke please?" The man got up and punched me again and again and i tried to fight back but i couldn't. I lost my virginity to man who force me. "I cred and cried when Cassie punched him so hard ion the face he was knocked out. i just stood there naked and crying and embarrassed. Luke came running to the door and saw me naked crying with a man knocked out the guys saw me and said "Help me" Luke saw me and said "Did he rape you?" . i bursted out into tears and i couldn't stop. "I- I'm sorry i didn't mean to this" i hiccuped. "Shh everything will be ok". Ashton got me my clothes and i went into the car and just stared out the window. I'm completely embarrassed with myself. I need to do it i need to cut or something I can't take it anymore!!! Then i screamed "WHY CAN'T I DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??!?!"  I just cried and cried and the boys came back and took me home. i ran to my bathroom and closed the door.

i got in the shower and got my razor and put it up to my scars i already. There is a reason for all the scars but these are going to be the scars i will never forget. I cut my wrists and i instantly felt relief. i smiled and did it again until almost my shower water was blood. I threw away my razor and i made a promised myself i will never ever cut again. And i threw it away and got my PJ's  on and went to sleep.

A/N i actually did a really long update yay!!! :) i hope you like it :)

Love ya <3 :)