Chapter 38

I woke up thinking about what Alyssa said. Is it really true? I just shrugged and got of my very uncomfortable bed and got a shower. Alyssa walked in and said "So are you going to talk to Kelsey today?" "Yeah i'll talk to her alone today when they all come by to see me". "I hope everything goes well" me too". She left and i got a shower and got out and put on some clothes and i found some breakfast on my little tray thingy. I was eating and watching Bad Girls Club and Kelsey walked in.

"Hey the person wanted me to come in here and talk to you" "Yeah its something important" "What?" "I have been hearing and seeing pictures of you and this James dude" "What i don't know what your talking about i don't even know a James" "Your Ex boyfriend your ex best friend told me Alyssa Johnson?" "How do you know her!?" "She is my nurse and told me everything why didn't you tell any of us i was hurt Kelsey" "Shut up Alyssa is making this all up i never had a boyfriend named James Frank" "How do you know his last name then?" "I-uh-i" "Your lying to me Kelsey just tell me the truth did you cheat on Michael?" "No i didn't worry about yourself that's what you need to do that right now you suicidal bitch!!" "Excuse me?!?!" "You heard me" "Oh Ok hold on MICHAEL COME IN HERE!!" "Oh no you didn't!!" "Oh yeah i did" I smiled. Michael came in and said "What's up alexia??" "Kelsey needs to tell you something go ahead Kelsey say it or i will" "Um Michael i love you so much right?" "Yeah?" 'Well i - i" She started to choke up. "What's going on here??" "I cheated on you Michael i am so sorry i really am!!". Michael just sat there. "What?" "I cheated on you with my Ex James Frank he works here for a doctor job shadow" "How could you do that to me Kelsey i loved you!!" "I know and i wasn't thinking " "Yeah you were you Kelsey" "What Alyssa!!" "Hey Kelsey about time you got caught i am /Alyssa Kelsey's Ex best friend" She smiled. Her and Michael shook hands.

"You did this Alyssa?" Kelsey said. "Umm no its on the internet and on Facebook you said yesterday Had a wonderful time with the love of my life James Frank going to have fun tonight with him ;. "I didn't post that!!" "already saw where it came at and it was your phone" Alexia said. "It's over Kelsey your so cold having sex with other men whore!!" Michael said getting teary-eyed he stormed out and i followed him. "Michael?" "W-what?" I found him crying on a bed and i went up to him and hugged him "Shh everything will be fine Kelsey wasn't worth it anyways i am not her friend anymore anyways and i just told everyone so she is officially kicked out of the band and Alyssa is the new lead singer i auditioned her last night she sings beautifully". Michael smiled and blushed when i said Alyssa's name. "Aww you have a crush on her!!!""No i don't i think she is nice" " "Ok" i said sarcastically. I headed back and Cassie was in the room "Kelsey already left she is heading to the airport right now i never thought she would do that but i guess i was wrong" "Me too but we have a new member in the band so let's get everyone in here" "Ok GUYS GET IN HERE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!" Cassie screamed. Everyone came in here and had a seat. "Hell everyone this is our new lead singer Alyssa Johnson" "Hell Alyssa great to meet you "Calum said cuddling with Cassie. "Hello guys" She said shyly. "Aww she is shy cute!!" Ashton said but Kayla slapped him. "I am guessing you two are dating then?" she said chuckling. "Yeah for like a month and a half" Kayla said proudly. "And Luke is mine and we have been dating for about 3 months now" "Aww that's so cute!!" "Thanks and Calum and Cassie have been dating for 2 months and Michael is single now" I said winking. She blushed and so did Michael it was cute!

After we all met i actually got to leave the hospital today i was happy!! i was walking to the car and i shut it and i turned and Do My Thang by Miley Cyrus was on i love this song! "Kayla come over here everyone come here Do My Thang is on!!" I said and Kayla sprinted to the car "Oh my gosh!!!" I was turning up and the bass was freaking awesome! Me and Kayla were singing to all the lyrics "Imma do my Thang!!!" We sang along and started to dance "Oh my gosh" Luke said and decided "You thing i'm strange bitch!!" I said and Luke started to laugh and i saw the camera and i ran to him and said "Don't you dare post that!!!!" "Just did babe love you!" Ugh love you too". He picked me up and i shriek and started to laugh "put me down!" "Nope never!". He started to run and his shoulder was jabbing me in the boob" Ow my freaking boobies!!!" i screamed close to crying. He put me down and i curled into a ball. Hey he jabbed me like a hundred times and it hurt like heck! "Are you ok?" "Yeah but my boobs hurt now call a ambulance!!" I said laughing. He laughed and picked me up and put me in the car and we drove off to the hotel to get our tour bus.

We made it and Alyssa and Michael are talking non-stop and its getting annoying now! Luke and me decided to have some alone time and went to my bunk which is the biggest and we cuddled and watched Grown ups. "I love this movie so much i'm gonna get chocolate wasted!" Luke just laughed and i cuddled closer cause i was freezing cold.! We watched it and by the time it was over Luke was dead asleep. Of course being me i too pictures and i got a text from my mom saying "Hey coming back from the airport coming in like 30 minutes love you <3". I replied and took more pictures of him he is just too cute! i posted them all on Instagram and his phone vibrated and i turned it off before he could hear it. I gently lifted his arms off me and headed to the kitchen on the bus and i saw Alyssa and Michael freaking making out!! "Oh my gosh get a freaking room guys!!" "Oh i am so sorry you had to see that" She said blushing. "So are you to official or." "Well kind of he asked me out on a date!". We both squealed and Michael just laughed. Me and Alyssa spent the last 3 hours talking until we both fell asleep and i woke up at 3 in the morning and cracked my back and went into my bunk to a knocked out Luke. I got in and he immediately cuddled with me and i fell asleep getting cuddled.

{A/N sorry i haven't been updating for a while i am busy with everything school so here i the question of the day: What do you think of Alyssa and Michael?? I love it i just randomly came up with it so keep reading, voting, sharing, and follow me :)}

Love ya<3 :)

P.S there is what Alyssa looks like :)