Chapter 20

I woke up and saw Luke next to me and i giggled. He looks so cute when he sleeps. I decided to make a Keek "Hey guys Alexia here we have Luke the Hemmo Hemmings sleeping like a baby awe so cute"  "What? What are doing?" "Well gotta go bye!". I ended it and he said "Keek?" "Yup" i smiled. I got up with my I.V and told Luke to give me my clothes. I put them on and said "Ugh when can i leave!" "Today" He smiled. "Really?!?!?" "Yeah i  just asked the nurse and she said you'll have to take it easy for a week". "I'm fine as long as i can get out of here i hate hospitals".  He laughed and the nurse took out of my IV and i got all of my things and signed my release papers. After that  we left for home!!

Once we made it home everyone was outside even Kayla was there. "Why are you here you hate me?" "I'm came here to say I'm terribly sorry and this time i really mean it". "Well your forgiven for now if you do any other crap and then your done". We all went inside and i headed for the fridge "Oh i missed my fridge!!" "You hungry?" Mom said. "Heck yeah I am!!" "what do you want sweetie?" "A PB&J please with milk to drink" I smiled. "You got it". "I'm really glad your back i missed my little sister being here!" "I missed my big bro too i hate hospitals  they give me the creeps". "Everyone does except doctors and nurses hat is" Calum said. After that we hung out downstairs and  i was talking to Kelsey. "How are you and Michael?" "Great we are doing fine how are you and Luke?" "Amazing we have been through a lot but we both know we can get through it". "Awe that's true love you guys are so cute together!" "Thanks you too with Mikey" . We chatted and i saw Kayla and Ashton flirting. Eww gross so i decided to talk to Kayla. "Hey Kayla can i talk to you?" "Yeah sure". We went upstairs to my room and i closed the door.

"So do you like my brother or something?" "Yeah and he likes me but i hope you don't mind that" "I don't mind but your my bully" "I'm really sorry for doing it i was just jealous of you and Luke. You guys are perfect together and i never had that kind of relationship before and Ashton is kind and sweet and i really like him". I just sat there processing everything. My brother likes my Ex bully who might bully me again in school. What am i supposed to do if she bullies me while they're dating and he doesn't believe me?  "I'm fine with it" was all i said. "Great i really hope we can be friends someday" "Same here". I smiled. We walked down there and Cassie and Kelsey and me and Kayla were gossiping. "Did you hear that Amber and Christina got in trouble for having Marijuana in school?" Kayla said. "Oh my god i didn't know i though they transferred or something" We all said. "Yeah they got expelled and everything" "wow" i said. We continued talking until Luke picked me up over his shoulder and took me upstairs. "Let me go Luke!!"  "Nope we are going to your room" "Fine" and i went limp in is arms.

We made it into my room and he sat me down on the bed and kissed me passionately. I blushed. Fireworks exploding in my stomach! We broke it off and he said "I missed that so much!" "Me too". he had to give me my shot in the neck and i was stumbling to my closet and got some PJ's on and Luke picked me up and put me and himself under the covers and we cuddled and fell asleep.

{A/n Hey update i am about to leave for a game and  I'm heartbroken too some guy led me on today worst day ever but I'm over it though so question of the day What is your favorite subject in school?? tell me in the  comments and keep reading :)}

Love ya <3 :)