Chapter 14

I woke up and my stomach was growling and i looked under the covers and i was naked and so was Luke. Fuck!! I got up and took a shower and saw Luke waiting for his turn of the shower. "Put some clothes on" "You already saw me naked what's the  difference. I laughed and got dressed. I went down  stairs and saw Ashton with a furious look on  his "Did you guys have sex last night!??!?!?!?". I just stood and he asked "Did he use protection please tell me he did?" I was terrified what if i am pregnant? "Yes we did have sex and....he forgot  to use it" I whispered "WHAT?!?!?! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ALEXIA MAY  IRWIN!!!!!" "I'M SORRY  OK IT WAS IN THE HEAT OF THE MOMENT WE DIDN'T KNOW I WAS GOING TO HAPPEN I-" all of a sudden i felt the urge to puke so i ran to the trash can and puked. Oh my god i cant be pregnant i can't be. I  started to cry and Luke came downstairs while  i was throwing up. He pulled my hair from face. "We need to o to the pharmacy now!" "Ok" . We took my car i drove there. I went to the pregnancy section. "You can't be pregnant" Maybe i am i don't know so please be quiet and put up your hoodie up". He did and i did too and i got 5 different boxes.  We bought them and paparazzi  was everywhere and the paparazzi was trying to  pull our hoodies down  to see who we were. We ran to my car and i sped off.

I went to the bathroom and took all 5 pregnancy test and i had to wait. I was super nervous what will happen if i am? Will Luke leave me? Once the tests were done i looked at all 5 of them:

1.+

2. -

3.+

4.-

5+

i was confused and i showed Luke and he said "We need to go to the doctors for a real result" Luke Said and we did.

We went to the doctors and took a pregnant tests. We waited for the results and the doctor came in "We have the results Ms. Irwin you are not pregnant". i smiled i was really relieved that i wasn't i was kind of sad because i wasn't. "That's great" Luke said. "Yeah  it is" tried to put on a smiling face but he could tell something was up. "What's wrong Alexia did you want to be?" "No not know i was just sad you know that  its just a mommy instinct kicked in and when i found out i wasn't it went away and i kind of miss it". "Oh". We left hand in hand our first day as a couple was a doozy.

We came home and Everyone was there including mom "Alexia What is wrong with you??!" "I'm not pregnant mom calm down" "Thank god you are not  i just don't want you to grow up so fast you know your my baby" She wiped a tear and i hugged my mom "Next time we do I'll make sure he does and I'll always be your little girl i love you mom" I kissed her cheek "i love you too honey". Ashton came up to me and hugged me and said "I hope you learned your lesson"  "Oh i did". He laughed and i explained it to Cassie and Kelsey. Everyone left and me ad Luke had a talk "I am really sorry Alexia i should've got one" "It's fine this time I'm not pregnant so we are a really lucky" . He laughed and told e he had to leave and i kissed him and he left. "I've had a long day so i took a shower and went to sleep.

{A/N a pregnancy scare  are you happy or are you not happy that she isn't pregnant tell me in the comments keep reading and can you please share my story it would mean a lot to me :) thanks :)}

Love ya <3 :)