Chapter 59

I woke up the next morning with an aching back but my cheek has gotten alot better. Luke hurried and got me to the shower and helped me shower and got dressed. My baby belly has gotten a little bigger so now when i wear skinny i have to leave them unbuttoned and unzipped. I got my shirt and my shoes on and just put my hair in a fishtail braid and got my release papers and got my purse and Luke helped me to the rental car.I bucked my seat belt and we headed to the hotel me, Harry, and Ash were staying and got my stuff and we checked out of the hotel and we headed to Miami becuase that is where our next concert was and this is going to be the best one ever i just know it!

We made it to the hotel and Harry came up to me and asked, "Are you ok are you still in pain we bought you pills" He said handng me some Ibprofuen and mom took them away. "I am handling them" She said kissing me on th head. We all decided to sleep on the tour bus and i finally got ot get on my laptop and i squealed with excitment and logged on to Twitter. I have gained another 100,000 last time i checked and i tweeted a tweet asking: Who is all going to the Miami show i would love to see you guys there <3 xx.  I had thousands of replies saying i wish an some said yes and i heardmy phone ring and i saw the caller I.D i didn't know who it was so i answered it anyways. "Hello" "Hi Alexia it's me Rose!!" "Oh hey Rose i miss you how did you get my number?" "Oh Alyssa gave it to me". I smiled and i asked, "Do you want to go to the Miami concert? "YES!!!!!! MOMMY CAN WE GO TO MIAMAMI" "Its Miami Rose" "Oh Miami?". We waited and Rose's mom came on the phone and asked, "Would you mnd if you guys take her for a couple weeks me and my husband are going on a cruise ship and Rose needs a babysiter?" "Of course i would love too" "Thanks so much how much do i pay you?" "Oh you don't need to pay i love Rose she is like my little sister i never had" "Thanks so much i will take her to the Miami concert and we will have all the things we need and i will have to meet your mom" "Of course my momwill take care of the allergy and emergency stuff" "Great  i'll see you in a couple days have a great day" "You too" I said hanging up the phone.

I walked to the fridge to see Calum and Cassie watching a movie and they were cuddling. Cassie turned around and she said, "Oh hey i didn't hear you" "Oh i was gong to get some water that's all" I said getting a bottled water from the fridge. I walked to the back of the bus to see Kayla and Ashton making out! "Eww!!!" I said. "Sheesh Alexia you scared us" Ashton said wiping his mouth off. "Gross" Is all i said before walking to me bunk bored! "I'm so freaking bored!!"  I heard footsteps and Luke popped up and i jumped hitting my head and landing on my back. "Oww!!" I said curling in a ball. "Come here" He said opening his arms. I got in them and he picked me up carefully and setting me down on his bunk and he got in. "I love you so much" He said kissing me passionately. It got heated reall fast and he licked my bottom lip for entrance and i let him. I played with his soft brown hair and i heard him moan and that really turned me on. i felt his hands going to my sensitive spot. I broke the kiss and started to leave love bites on Luke's neck and i whispered, "You're mine" I said. Luke's blue eyes was full of lust and started making love bites on me and said,"You're always gooing to be mine your marked". I moaned and i had the urge to throw up so i ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet and Luke came in and rubbed my back. "I'm almost 2 months so another month then sickness is gone" I said getting up and getting my toothbrush.

I brushed my teeth and went to my bunk and got on my laptop and decided to get on Netflix and look for a chick flick. I found Safe Haven. I decided to watch it and before i watched it i got some popcorn and water and went back to my bunk ad Luke was in there. "Need a movie buddy?" He said smiling his lip piercing showing. I absolutley love his lip piercing. "Yeah, but i am watching a chick flick if you don't mind?" "I thought you hated Chick flicks?" "Well i never really watched any so i don't know?" "So you lied to me" Luke said smirking. "Maybe" I said kissing his lips. We watched Safe Haven adn i absolutley loved it! I saw Luke softly snoring and i silently laughed and i kept watching. I was close to the end of the movie and it was such a twist. After the movie i  sat my laptop in this little pocket thing. I snuggled into Luke's chest. He smelled good and Luke put his arm around me and we took a little nap together.

After me and Luke woke up from our little cat  nap and i got up to see everyone eating. "Your food is in the fridge" Michael said. "Thanks I smiled. We got our food and we sat on the couch watching an american footbal game. "This is really cool" I said smiling. "Welcome to America sister" Harry said. "I'm from  America so this isn't new to me" Hanna said. "Well this is new to me" I said interested.  After the football game i guess a team called the Broncos won good for them. Poor Patriots though but they lost so. Anyways, after we finished eating i cleaned my mess and went to the bathroom to change into some PJ's. After i unbraided my hair and walked out and everyone was watching another american football game! This must be really important to Americans.  I decided to watch it all again and it got really boring so i went to my bunk and i saw Cassie slepping and Kayla listening to music and laying Subway Surfers. I got on my phone and put Headphones and decided to listen to Love me Again by John Newman my new favorite song right now. 

After i was reading The Fault in Our Stars on my phone and i sat there crying. It is such an amazing book  with love and tragedy at the same time. I put my  phone away and was thinking. I am ging to be a mom soon and i got very excited. After that i got a drink of water. and went back to my bunk and took my two pills and i feel alseep dreaming about being a great mommy...

{A/N Hey guys this might suck im sorry i just kinda had a little writers block but anyways I hope you guys are having a great week so far and question of the day is: Who is excited to see rose again? I am so comment down below and keep Reading, Voting,  Sharing, and Folllow me <3}

Love ya <3 :*