Chapter 13

I woke up my arm killing me.  thought Damn it Alexia why is your life so messed up? I just got in the shower and listened to Lego House by Ed Sheeran. I started singing really loud with the music and i heard the door creak open but i thought it was my imagination so i kept singing and i heard laughter. I opened my shower and i saw all the boys and Cassie and Kelsey. "Happy birthday!" they screamed. "What the hell are you in here?" "We wanted to tell you happy 16th birthday" Cassie and Kelsey smiled. "GET OUT!!!" i said. "Jeez you have to be mean" Michael said and Kelsey put her arm around his waist and Calum did it to Cassie and Ashton was standing there alone and i felt horrible. And i forgot my own birthday too. Its on February 13 yup its a day before Valentine's day but i don't do Valentine's cause i never had a boyfriend so now i can. They left and i got out and did my hair and actually wore a dress i know  i hate dresses but it's me and Luke's date tonight and h told me to wear a dress. I curled my hair and did my makeup and headed downstairs.

I walked downstairs to see everyone watching TV with all the girls wearing dresses and guys wearing nice clothes not tuxedos but nice clothes. "I have a surprise for you Alexia someone is here to see you" Ashton said. I heard a knock on the door and i opened to see my friend Claire!! "Oh my god Claire!!!" i screamed and ran and hugged her." I missed you too Alexia happy birthday!". I invited her in and she saw Cassie and Kelsey and gave them a hug "I miss all you guys its really boring in Melbourne i have hardly no friends there". "You should move back here i miss you being here" ashton said. I remembered Ashton and Claire dated for like 2 years but when she moved away they broke up and he was heartbroken for at least 3 months. "I would love too, but my parents  don't want to come back here, they weren't even going to let me come here but I told them its for Alexia and they said i can stay the night with you but i have to leave  tomorrow evening.". "Aww only one day" i whined. She nodded and we decided to talk until it was time for me and Luke's surprise second date.

Luke and I left and we headed toward the beach where we made it official we had a thing going on. Then he took me to a Italian restaurant and they had really great food there we talked about something i didn't want to hear. "Hey alexia umm I have to tell you something" "What?" "We are leaving on tour in 2 weeks". i was stunned and sad i wanted to beg him to stay but i it's his job. "Oh" was all i said. But i wanted to ask you something before i left you" . i was really excited and anxious to hear. "What is it?" "Will you be my Girlfriend?". I was screaming yes! yes!  yes! but i  had to keep calm. "Of course Luke i have been waiting on you to ask me". He smiled and gave me a birthday present. "Here open it". I opened it and i saw a Silver Necklace that said I love you Alexia. "This is so much thank you so much its so  beautiful i love it!!!" "Your welcome anything for my princess". I blushed and put it on. We had dinner and we went to my house to announce the news. I entered the front door and everyone looked at me and Luke and i said "We have an announcement to make" i said. "You better not be pregnant i will kill you i-" "no Ashton I'm not pregnant we are officially a couple!!!". Everyone was congratulating us and we had some wine. I know i am not 18 but i only had 2 glasses that's all. Thank you for all the gifts and the cards i appreciate it so much thanks for coming" i said while everyone left and it was just me and Luke and Claire and Ashton. "Well i was wondering are you two back together?" "No i have moved on Ashton has too so we are just good friends". "Oh ok cause Ashton hasn't dated anyone since you two broken up". "Oh" After that me and Luke decided to go to my room to have sometime as a couple. 

We made it to my room and he pushed me against the wall kissing my roughly but passionately and he went down to my neck and  i moaned. He took me to the bed and i remembered the raping last night but i stopped for a second. "We don't have to do this if you don't want to" "No i think your the one i should  lose it too" . "Ok. He took off his shirt and i took off everything so i was only in my bra and panties. He kissed me and he unclasped my bra and played with my beasts.I moaned his name and i saw a bulge in his boxers so i got him off me and i took off his boxers and i stroked his member lightly and i too it all in my mouth . He moaned my name "Oh Alexia i need you now". So i took his member out and he placed it at my entrance. "are you sure you want too?" "Yes i want too!1" i moaned. He pushed in slowly and it kind of hurt but it faded and pure pleasure came in. "Faster" i moaned. He thrusted in me fast and the headboard was banging on the wall loudly. Ohhh Alexia your tight" Luke grunted. "Oh I'm about to.." "Wait". He thrusted so fast all you heard was skin clapping and us moaning really loudly. We thrusted till we reached out our highs. He got off of me and we laid there breathing heavy. "That was fun" i said. Yeah it was". "Wait did you use a condom?" . "Shit!!". Oh my god Luke i could be pregnant for fuck's sake's!". He said "You don't know yet but if you are I'll stick by you the whole way i love you so much. " I love you too". He kissed my nose and we fell asleep.

A?N a dirty chapter is she pregnant or is she not? you have to find out keep reading :)

Love ya <3 :)