Chapter 37

I woke up to the smell of McDonald's breakfast. "I smell Hash browns and pancakes!!!" I screamed. They all laughed. Calum gave me some food and Kayla and Cassie sat next to me. "How are you feeling??" Kayla asked. "I'm am feeling a lot better actually" "That's great we still have 6 more days off so you will have time to recover" Cassie said. I was relieved to hear that. I continued to eat while watching the Walking Dead.

I was going to get a shower and i was heading to the door and my nurse came in. "Ms. Irwin we need to give you your medication before you take a shower" "Oh ok". I sat down on my bed. I was still super weak because i kind of lost a lot of weight so i have lo blood sugar. I have to take insulin everyday until i get my blood sugar up. I took it and got in the shower before they all came back. Last time i got a shower and they though i died!! I quickly took one and got all my stuff for my hair and my face. I did everything and went back to my lump hospital bed.

They all came in and Luke came in with a bunch of flowers. "Aww Luke you didn't have to!". "I wanted to i cant have my lovely girlfriend here without some beautiful!!!". I blushed pink and i put my head down. He came up to me and picked up my chin and kissed me. I still get that feeling when i first kissed him. i had my arms around him and Michael coughed. "Oh sorry" i said blushing. "Its alright but please get a room!!". Kelsey just laughed and a new nurse came in around my age. "Hello i am your new nurse Alyssa pleasure to meet you". "Hello i'm Alexia nice to meet you too". She is really nice. "So are you a actual nurse or." "Oh no i am just an assistant here right now cause i am in college for nursing right now" "That's good i am in a band i guess touring with my brother's band 5 Seconds of Summer ever heard of them?" "Not really i just heard like one song of them Try Hard i like that song i just didn't have time for listening to music right now but if i do I'll check them out more who is your brother?" "Ashton Irwin the drummer in the band". "Oh i liked the one who always has different colored hair". "Oh he has a girlfriend" "Who?" "Kelsey Peterson" "I heard of her we used to be best friends until she decided to start a rumor that i had a sex with her ex boyfriend James Frank it sucked so i went to a private school and now i have a nursing job kind of" "Wow i am really sorry that she did that she really just came out of no where to me when she moved here" "Oh yeah we used to live in Darwin but she moved to Sydney because her dad got a new job" "Oh" I am going to be honest with you should've never been friends with her about this time she will turn on you and start talking crap about all of you guys that's what she did to me and i don't want you or your friends to get hurt like i did ".

"Thanks Alyssa i will talk to her about this soon" "Hey great talking to you and hey maybe someday if you come back here in Huston we can have a coffee or wait i am coming back to Australia soon so i will come to Sydney and see you" "Sounds great!" "Great now i have to give you your medicine" "Ok". She gave me and she walked out. Luke walked in and said "What did Kelsey do?" "Did you eavesdrop on our conversation?" "Yeah and don't tell anyone she cheated on Michael a couple of days ago" "She did?!?" "Yeah she went out to a club and brought home a guy and she thinks she is pregnant but she isn't she just had a test done and she is very happy and i have always doubted her" "I did to kind of she is just mysterious" "Yeah well i am going to let you rest babe goodnight love you to the moon and back" "Thanks and love you too forever and always" i blew a kiss and he caught and after that i fell into a deep sleep.

{A/N How did you like it? i am really sorry didn't update i wasn't in the mood but drama is going to start oh!! Question of the day: how was your weekend? i had a party so it was fun comment your answers below and keep reading, voting, sharing, and follow me:)}

Love ya <3 :)