Chapter 48

I woke up the next morning looking at a bright white light, "Ow the light it hurts!"  I exclaimed getting up from the bed, "good morning sunshine" Luke said kissing me lightly on the lips. Those are my favorite kiss from the sexy Luke Hemmings.  I went to the bathroom and I saw Harry and Hanna Making out right in front of me. "EWW!!!!" I screamed and they looked up at me. "Oh uh hi Alexia this is Hanna" "Hello Hanna nice to get to see you in real life" I said hugging her. "Nice to meet you too Alexia so are you two cousins?" She asked looking curious. "Yeah we are" I said hugging him. "Oh well sorry for screaming at you in text" she said blushing red. "It's ok so what were you two doing in here?" I asked smirking at Harry. "Nothing we were just getting out of here" Harry said pulling Hanna and she whispered "We made out" and she winked and I just smiled. They got out and I got a shower and Luke came in and asked me,
"Can I come in with you?" "No Luke" I said wrapping my hands around my body =. I am extremely insecure about my body. "It's not I haven't seen you naked and I love your body they way it is" He said pulling the curtain  looking at me and he took my hands away from my body and I put them on his neck and he put his soft pink lips on mine and fireworks were going off everywhere. I love that feeling so much.

The Kiss got more heated and I put my fingers through his hair. He started to kiss my neck and found my weak spot and I moaned "Ohh Luke" "Shh no one can hear us". He looked at me full of lust and started sucking my neck.  kept biting my lip trying to hold in my moans and I felt his member harden and I looked at it and I got down on my knees "This is my first time" I said nervously. "It's fine just imagine its a giant lollipop" he said chuckling. I Put my hands on it and I closed my eyes and licked the tip and I heard Luke moan and I decided to go head on and started to deep-throat it and I started to gag and I looked up at him and he pulled e up and my back against the wall and he puts his member at my entrance and I said "We don't have a condom" "So you're the only one I love and I want no one else im in love with you so  this isn't sex we are making love" He said with full seriousness in his eyes and I believed him and I let him go in and I felt pure pleasure and I started to moan "Luke go faster, FASTER!" I said moaning and he didn't listen and he took it really slow and I loved every minute of it. I was rubbing my clit and he put his other hand on my mouth to muffle my moans.

He finally went faster and started to pound into me and I screamed "LUKE OH MY GOSH IM CLOSE!!" I screamed almost reaching my high. His thrusts started to get sloppy and we both reached our highs and we rode them out and we laid in the bathroom withy the shower still running and I kissed him and I finally realized, "What if I got pregnant" "Then ill get to be a dad" He said smiling. I love him so much. I got up and started to wash my hair and I was washing the shampoo out of my hair and Luke was kind enough to wash my body and he started to clean down there and the sponge really tickled and I started to laugh and he asked, "What's so funny?"  "It tickles" I said laughing. he kept cleaning it and I kept laughing and we got out and I got my clothes and got dressed and I was going to get my hair dryer and I saw Harry and Hanna and they looked at me "What was going on in there" Harry said looking angry.  "None of your business Harry" I said smiling and I said getting my hair dryer and he walked up to me and he asked, "Did he wear a condom" "T-that's none of your business" I said nervously. "YOU DIDN'T WEAR A FUCKING CONDOM WHAT THE HELL ALEXIA!!" "Who cares anyways Me and Luke are in love and I know that I got that feeling Harry you don't understand Luke said if I got pregnant he would be there for me so calm it down a bit!!" I exclaimed. "Ok but next time you guys are wearing one I don't wan you preggo". I laughed and walked out and went to Cassie's room. "Hey Alexia" She said yawning. "Hey so are you going to tell them today?"  "Yeah im nervous I don't want Calum to have another breakdown and they changed the transplant tomorrow" "Oh well is the liver here?" "No but it should be here early in the morning so that's when I a getting the transplant" "Oh well do you want me to gather everyone in here?" "Yes please". I texted everyone to come in Cassie's room and everyone came in and I said, "Guys Cassie has something to tell you" .

Everyone looked at her and she gulped and took a breath and she said "So I wanted to come here because the doctors told me yesterday that my liver is failing because there is an infection there and it is spreading through my whole liver and it could go to my bloodstream and I have to get a transplant tomorrow morning it was supposed to be in 3  days but the donor's liver is coming early which is good because I have 70% chance of surviving and the bullet was actually stuck in my liver and it got infected and now I am dying but I will survive because I am getting a transplant and yeah I didn't want to ruin Hanna's visit here so I didn't want to tell anyone".  Everyone looked glassy-eyes and I saw a few tears stream down Alyssa face and she stuffed her had in Michael's chest and he hugged her and he put his head on hers. Calum looked e hasn't slept for days and he started to cry and I said "Come here Cal" "He came to me and I hugged him and cried in my neck and he said, "i don't want to lose her I can't take it" He said hiccupping. "I know how you feel i had to do that Luke" "But he is recovered she isn't" He said looking at me with red puffy eyes with bags under them. I hugged him and he went to Cassie's bedside. i sat down and i said "This sucks but it's for her health" "Yeah and we should go to the pharmacy" "Why?" "Because i want to see if i am a father or not" He said smiling. I laughed and i said "I don't want to be pregnant Harry already yelled at me and i can't do that to my mom" "Well you might not" He said looking slightly disappointed and i looked at him and his eyes said "I am ready to have a kid i want to spend the rest of my life with you" and i smiled and we went to Luke's car and headed to the pharmacy.

I told Luke to stay in the car and I walked in and i looked at all the pregnancy tests and i found the most expensive one and i went up to the counter and i paid for them and i walked out and into Luke's car and we drove back to the hospital and i hid them in my purse and i went into the bathroom and i took the test and i had to wait for 5 minutes and Luke came in and he looked at me with hopeful eyes and i smiled and grabbed his eyes. After 5 minutes I looked at the test and i was shocked......it was....

{A/N a Cliffhanger i love making these :)  anyways i felt like updating today and i have like 3 more days of school until Christmas break yay!! so question of the day is do you want Alexia to be pregnant why or why not? answer it in the comments and keep reading, voting, sharing and follow me<3}

Love ya <3 :*