Chapter 39

I didn't wake up till 1:30. You may say "Hey Alexia that isn't late". For me it is super late because i wake up at like 7 or 8 in the morning. I went to the shower to see everyone cleaning up breakfast! "Hey why didn't you wake me up for this!!" "You wouldn't wake up" Calum said. I just went to the shower and took a shower. Taking a shower on a moving bus is really hard i always drop my shampoo and my razor all the time and i could get really hurt by the razor but i shave anyways. I finished my shower and got out and saw Luke cooking  pancakes for me! He is such a sweetheart i swear. "Aww pancakes for me!" "Just for you and some chocolate syrup and whipped cream for them. I hate maple syrup so i always use chocolate syrup and whipped cream. I chowed down my pancakes and saw Alyssa. "Hey Alyssa can you get all the girls for me while i get the meeting things?" "Yeah sure one sec.". Cassie an Kayla came downstairs and sat down. "Hello girls we need to have a meeting because we have a opening to do tomorrow and i want Alyssa to feel welcomed and have enough practice like we did and have an amazing concert with Alyssa because it is nerve-racking but you can't show it though". "Don't worry i used to be in a garage band and i always dreamed of this so don't worry i'm ready as i'll ever be" Alyssa said confidently. "Good now we will warm-up at the stadium tomorrow" "You got it" Cassie said. After that we all watched a movie.

When lunchtime came around i was starving and i looked in the fridge to find something to eat and there was nothing! "Ugh mommy!!" "What sweetie?" "There is literally nothing to eat!" "Let me see Alexia because you always say that and there's a  million things in there". She looked and was shocked. "Your right for the first time there is nothing to eat" "See!" "Luke Ashton come here please!". they came in the kitchen and looked "What mom?" "Can you two go find a mini-mart or a grocery store and but some grocery we are out please?" Yeah sure Shelly" Luke said. "Thank you guys" "Anytime mom". They left and i went to my bunk and got on my laptop and got on Facebook which i usually don't get on that often. I have like 30 friend request! Sheesh i feel popular but i am really not. I decided to just get off and just decided to take a nap.

{1 hour later}

"Wake up Alexia!!!!!!!!!" Luke screamed. I slapped him. "Ow!!" "I'm so sorry" i said cuddling him. "It's ok i didn't hurt anyways". I knew he was lying because i slap hard  i made Ashton cry. Yeah i made my brother cry ha ha!! I just got up and i was in my yoga pants and shirt and wanted some food and i looked in the fridge and there was like a million things in there!!! "Oh my gosh JELLO!!!!!!!!!" "That's why i bought it for you" Ashton said. "I love you ashton forever and ever!!!" "Love you too!" I got out a thing of jello and got a spoon and started to eat it. "Eww Jello!" Kayla said. "What?" "Jello is so disgusting!" "No it isn't it is the best creation on this earth!!" "Um no Chicken is" "jello" "Chicken" "Jello" "Chicken" "JELLO!!" "CHICKEN!". "Calm down guys they are both delicious" Alyssa said. "Yeah i agree" Cassie said. WE stopped arguing and i Kayla asked something "Can we have KFC tonight?" 'Yes!!!!" I screamed. I love KFC so much i miss it. "Ok then we will go there then for dinner" mom said. "yay!" I exclaimed.

We parked the tour bus and headed into KFC. "I already know what we could get two 20 piece chicken things with biscuits and  mashed potatoes". "Ok then". My mom ordered and they gave us are food and we headed back to the bus. I went to my favorite seat and sat there got my food out and started to eat. "Sheesh Alexia slow down before you get sick" mom said. "But i'm hungry!" I whined. We all laughed and  continued eating. After i ate about 3 more pieces i was stuffed and went to the TV. I found the movie channels and decided to watch Cinderella because that used to be my favorite movie and is still is today. I was really into the movie when Alyssa jumped on the couch and i jumped. "Oh you scared me" I said. "No problem i love this movie so much!" "Me too!" "Awesome!". We watched the whole movie and Alyssa fell asleep I moved away and went to the bathroom. I put my hair up and got some pajama's on and walked to my bunk. Luke fell asleep in his bunk so i was all alone. I was on my laptop and i was watching YouTube videos and i heard someone talking. "Yeah mom i understand" "No i am not doing that to her no" "Whatever mom i don't care what you have to say i'm not breaking up with her never in a million years" "I already said no I don't care if you don't like her im not breaking up with her for Claire" "Bye mom i will".  My heart shattered because that was Luke who was talking I walked up to the bathroom and Luke  tried to talk to me and i ignored him. "What's wrong?" "Your going to break up with me aren't you!" "No what are you talking about. Oh are you talking about the phone call with my mother i wasn't going to listen to her because she just doesn't like your mom because of high school issues because my mom dated your dad but they broke up and then your mom dated your dad and my mom was really mad and still is today, even if she is happily married". "That happened long ago why is she not over it he is dead already" "Oh im still really sorry about that" "Don't worry it happened like 3 months ago and he is in a better place now" "Yeah your right".

After that i went back to my bunk and tweeted goodnight and i went to the kitchen and go get a drink of water and i saw Cassie just sitting there in the dark. "Cassie?" "Oh sorry what?" "Why are just sitting here in the dark i though you were afraid of the dark?" "No i am just thinking" "thinking about what??" "Stuff i don't want to talk to talk to you about" "You can tell me anything" "Ok well my dad tried to contact me yesterday my real dad not step dad and he said he is going to find me where i am and i haven't told anyone not even Calum yet and i don't want you to tell anyone please?" "I can't keep that promise Cassie because this is important and Calum needs to know about this" "No he doesn't need to know about this no one does promise me you wont tell". I was silent for a second and i said "Ok i promise. I felt guilty for saying that because i will break that promise i know i will this is life or death for Cassie because her real dad stabbed her when she was 4 and i don't want this happening again. I just walked to my bed and dreamt about what i am going to do.

{A/N i hope you like this chapter it took some time to write and question of the day is: what did you do this weekend? I went got see Gravity and Bad grandpa and hung out with all my friends and my boyfriend :). comment your answers in the comments and keep reading, voting, and sharing and follow me :)}

Love ya <3 :)

P.S ignore the cheer squad  thing