Chapter 42

Cassie looked like she was going to cry. "H-how did he get here??" Cassie stuttered. "I don't know but lets go!" I whispered and me and Cassie ran in front everyone and went to the stairs. I ran up the three flights of stairs and we made it to my hotel room and i closed the door and i went  to the bathroom to get off my wet swim suit. Cassie looked pale and scared. I was getting worried for her. I changed into some PJ's and Cassie did too because we decided to share a room. Then Cassie started to cry. "What a-am i gonna d-do Alexia he is going t-to kill m-me!!" Cassie said sobbing. I hugged her and said "Don't worry Cassie i'll have the door locked and i have the extra so there is no way he could come in here.=". "Yeah but what i-if he goes to c-Calum!! oh no its all my fault!!"  "No it isn't Cassie its your crazy fathers fault none of this is" ". "I know but tell everyone to keep their doors locked and get the extra key for their doors". "Ok i will". I started to call everyone to tell them.

After i finished calling everyone i  looked outside the door and i saw her father opening his door for his hotel room. I gasped and he turned and looked but i closed the door just in time for him not to see my face. I locked the door and i stood there by the door and panting. "Sheesh did you go out for a run or something?" Cassie said walking to me. "your dad is two rooms down from us!!". "Please lets not talk about this please i don't even want to hear his name so please lets talk about this in the morning im really tired". "Same here ill ask Kayla and Alyssa  to see if they are coming back to the room or if they are staying in the room with Michael and Ashton". "Ok but I'm going to sleep goodnight Alexia" "Goodnight".

{MORNING}

I woke up to hear the showering running and getting up and looking to see if everyone else was up. I was getting my clothes ready for a shower to see Cassie coming out of the shower. "Good morning" Cassie said cheerily. "Umm good morning why are you so happy today?" "We have a show today remember!" Cassie said excitedly. "Oh yeah  yay!!" "I know hurry and shower we have to be down there in the lobby by 10 sharp!" "Ok". i walked into the bathroom and took off all my clothes and went into the steamy shower. I let the heat relax my sore muscle from swimming yesterday and did everything and got out quickly and got dressed and started on my hair. I blew dry it and put it in a ponytail cause my hair was going to be down in the stadium.  I  got dressed and got all my things and headed to the door where Cassie was. "Let's go rock the place you ready?" "Heck yeah i am!!" Then we walked out the door to Luke's room.

We were checking out of the hotel and in the corner of my eye i saw Henry looking at me like bait. He started to walk towards me and i clutched Cassie's shirt and pulled her to the bus and  closed the door. "Ow what was that for?" "Because your dad was about to freaking to kidnap me or something i hope he doesn't come to the concert" "Same here". The rest of the group came i and Calum came in and said "That man in the lobby said he was going to the concert with his daughter awesome!" . My stomach dropped and my mouth did too. Oh fuck! Cassie looked like she was going to cry again. "What?" He asked. "THAT WAS MY DAD FOR FUCKS SAKE'S!!!" Cassie screamed and ran to her bunk. "uh i didn't know I'm sorry Cassie!!" "Just leave her alone you need to get security there and find him and get him arrested i don't want anything to happen to her or any of us you got it?" "Yeah ill go tell your mom and she'll call them". He walked to go get my mom.

My mom was informed and security got there fast and Cassie finally calmed down and me and Luke were watching The Hook-Up and we were laughing until Kayla came in and said "c'mon guys we have a show in 2 hours we have to warm up" "Ok we'll be there in a minute!" I screamed and cuddled into Luke's chest and said "Have a good show babe i love you" "I love you too and hope you have a great show this is your first one since your overdose" "Yeah still a little nervous  but i'll be fine.". Luke kissed me goodbye to get his hair and makeup done and i went to my hair station and the Stylist came in her name is Rosie and she started on my hair but washing it. She is like 23 i think but she is really pretty and i love her sense of style. After my hair was finished and i went to the makeup station and our make up artist her name is Bailey and she is amazing at what she does. After my make up my fashion Designer which was just Alyssa she gave me my outfit and i put it on i look awesome!!! After i went to go get my drumsticks and i went to my Drum stool and started to play and i was just making a random beat and Ashton came out and clapped. "Well done sister but i can beat you" "No fair you have had more practice than me!!" "So your a natural like me so you may or may not win" Ashton said smirking. "Oh fine lets do it!". Let the drum wars begin!!

After about 45 minutes of the drum war i was sweating a storm but luckily i have good makeup it didn't run. "Good job Alexia your a pro" "Yay!!" After that all the girls looked at me and said "You're really good at the drums!" Alyssa said. "thanks runs in the family" I said putting my arm on Ashton's neck and hugged him. "Yay i get hugsies!!" Ashton exclaimed. i laughed and saw fans  starting to come in and started to scream when they saw ashton. "Got to go sis  break a leg!" "Thanks bro!". i got on my drum stool and when everyone came in Alyssa screamed "HELLO EVERYONE WE ARE HE REDEMPTIONS!!!" and that's when the fun began....

{A/N ugh another cliffhanger i know but hey they are fun to write other than that the question of the day is: who is your favorite singer?? mine is Selena Gomez <3 comment your answers in the comments i would love to see them :) and keep reading, voting, sharing, and follow me:){

Love ya <3 :)