Chapter 75

I woke up the next morning by my stomach growling. I placed my hand on my stomach and flinched because I put pressure on it. I tried to get out of my hospital bed but my mother came in and asked me, "Where do you think you're going?" "To go clear my head and eat some food" I said glumly.

My mom came to my and sat at the edge of my bed next to me and put her arm around my shoulder and she looked at me and said , "Alexia I know what your feeling right now that you feel like you killed your own child and you feel disgusted in yourself but you need to convince yourself that it wasn't your fault at all so please don't blame yourself I did the same thing" She said looking away. "Wait you had a miscarriage??" I asked.

"Yes I did you were supposed to have a twin but about 5 months along something didn't feel right and I went to the ultrasound and they could only hear one heartbeat instead of two and the said "Shelly I'm so sorry but you had a miscarriage but on only one of the fetuses I cried for weeks because I felt horrible but then one day I just realized it wasn't my fault that he died he was smaller than you were and you needed more blood so you stole his supply of it and he just died"

"So it was my fault?!" I said and my mom quickly said "Of course not you didn't have hardly any blood and if you would've not have gotten any you would've been dead like your twin brother" My mom said hugging me.

"I'm happy i have at least you but i wish your brother was here" mom said sadly. "It's okay mom at least you have me and Ash" I said reassuringly. "I should be making you feel better not you mkaing me feel better" Mom said hugging me again. "It's fine it gets my mind away from the situation when i make people feel better even though i feel like the shittiest person alive" I said laying back down on the bed.

"You'll feel better i will promise you that" "I hope your right" I said glumly putting my hand on my sore stomach. "I'm going to get you something to eat so you don't have to eat this disgusting hospital food" She said. "I want McDonald's please" "You got it" My mom said smiling kissing me on the forehead grabbing her Coach purse and leaving the room. I heard a knock on the door and i said "It's open" I saw Alyssa walk in and she came up to my bed and hugged me saying "I'm really sorry about all this!"

She said wiping her tears away with her sleeve. "It's alright its not your fault or anyone's" "I know but I know you were really excited to have this baby and now its just gone" She said sitting on the chair next to my bed. "I know but you know it just happened and now I'm just empty and depressed" I said sadly. She put her hand on top of mine and said, "You can always try again" "Yeah you do have a point but not any time soon I can promise you that" I said giggling. "I hope so" Alyssa said messing with her fiery red hair.

"I think I'm going to dye my hair a new color what should it be?" Alyssa asked me looking back from the TV. "I think you should dye it bright blue!" I exclaimed. "Bright blue it is then, I'm going to the store to grab some bright blue hair dye and I'll be back love ya babe" she said kissing me cheek and grabbing her purse and walking out. I grabbed my phone and checked the time and it was 2:17 so I decided to take a little nap for a little bit till my mom comes back with my food. I grabbed my headphones and played Let It Go by Passenger and slowly drifted into a dreamy slumber.

I got woken up from my mom saying, "Alexia wake up I have your food here and Alyssa is here as well" "Okay now give me my food please?!" I said impatiently. "Okay here you go", my mom said handing me my bag full of food. I took out my food and was eating when Alyssa and the rest of the girls came in my room and they all hugged me. "How are you feeling?" Cassie asked setting her purse down. "I've been better, a little sore but other than that I'm coming along fine I guess" I said sadly.

"Well don't worry we'll help you get your mind off of the you know what and how about we all dye our hair!" Cassie exclaimed. "Well I could ombré mine I don't really want to dye my whole head" I said pulling the blanket off of me. "That's good i love you with your natural hair color" Kelsey said petting my hair and i laughed. "What color are you dying her hair Cassie?" I asked sitting at the edge of my bed. "I think i might dye it a really dark red" she said and i smiled, "That would look really cute on you" "Thanks" She said grabbing the bag with the dye in it. "Kelsey what are you doing to your hair?" "I'm dying my tips dark purple its going to look bad ass!!" She exclaimed and we all laughed. I finished eating my food and we started on our hair.

{3 HOURS LATER}

"I love my hair so much right now!!" Alyssa said looking the mirror twirling her new electric blue hair. "I love your hair Michael is going to be surprised!" Cassie said blow drying her new deep red hair. "My purple hair looks bad ass!!!" Kelsey said jumping around. "I never knew i looked good with omrbed hair" I said examining my new hair. "It looks great Luke will love it" Cassie said reassuringly. "I think all of our boyfriends/fiance will love our hair" Kelsey said winking at me. "So Kelsey how was the ice cream date with Ash?" I said changing the subject. "For one it wasn't a date and two it was good" she said blushing and Cassie gasped and said, "Did you two kiss?!?!?!" "No!" Kelsey said very defensively. "You don't have to lie about it we won't say anything we promise" Alyssa said putting her pinky out.

"Okay we may have kissed once..but it was only on the cheek after we left the ice cream shop" Kelsey admitted and we all squealed with joy. "Awe you guys need to date!!" I said hugging her. "No i'm still talking to Kyle!" "Well Kyle is probably talking to other girls he is a player you know" Cassie said cringing her nose in disgust. "He wouldn't do that to me i've known Kyle for a long time" "How long" "Umm a month but he wouldn't do any such thing!" "I've known Kyle for two years and he is a man-whore so don't talk to him do you understand me?" I said sternly. "Yes mom" she said sticking her tongue out at me. "Okay last question do you have a crush on Ashton?" Alyssa said impatiently. Kelsey was quiet for a second thinking of an answer and she smiled and said, "Yes i do have a crush on Ashton". All of us screamed and jumped around except me of course i'm not allowed to jump around until i'm better.

"Well i'm going to tell Ash to plan a date with you and you better tell us how it guys when it's over" Cassie warned. "Don't worry I will tell you every last detail I promise" Kelsey said hugging all of us then saying, "Well i have to get going i'll see you tomorrow goodnight Aleixa" "Goodnight Kelsey" I said hugging her. "Same i have to go me and Michael have a movie date see you Alexia" "See ya Alyssa" I said hugging her. "Calum just called me saying he needs me so i'll be in the bus if you need anything don't be afraid to call love ya babe" Cassie said hugging me. "Ok love you too babe". She walked out and I heasrd a knock on the door and the nurse came in and said, "Well the good thing is you'll be getting released tomorrow but you'll be bed rtesed for a day or two then take things easy" "Okay" I said and she stuck the pain medication in and then i was out like a light.

{A/N Hello everyone here is a new update i hope you like it my Friend Kelsey is helping me edit all the chapters so thanks for that! Anyways Question of the day is: What is your all time favorite movie? Mine is defintely Forrest Gump and  Edward Scissorhands i love those movies so much comment yours down below and have a wonderful Friday and Keep Reading, Voting, Sharing, and Follow me!:)}

Twitter: @salemloves1d

Instagram:salem_ann_nicole

Love ya <3 :*