Chapter 8

I woke up to everything is really white and I saw all the boys and Cassie and Kelsey. "Oh my goodness Alex don't you ever do that to me again!!!!!!!!!" Cassie and Kelsey screamed. Ashton hugged me and I started to cry and say "I'm so sorry Ash I didn't mean anything I said okay?? I just can't take it anymore Ash I'm tired of it!” I saw Luke and I told everyone to give us a minute.

    "I'm so sorry Luke I thought everyone would be better off without me. I told Ashton everything I just blew up at him and I had a feeling that it would be better that if I was gone because everyone would be happier." “I would be miserable without you Alexia I need you in my life more than anybody I-I love you.". Did he just say he loved me? I just sat there in shock that he told me that he loved me. I love you too". Then we hugged and he kissed me and every time we do I get the firework feeling and this time it was more passionate than ever. We broke off the kiss and I told everyone to come back in here. "The nurse said you can leave today so we brought some clothes with us so you can change" Calum said holding Cassie's hand. "Thanks" I whispered. I went to the bathroom to change and came out. Ashton signed my release papers and we left.

    We came to the house and Cassie and Kelsey stayed and watched me while Ashton went to school to get my homework. "So do you want to play Xbox??" I asked. "Yes!!" Kelsey screamed. We headed down in the living room and we played Black Ops and we were on Xbox Live so we saying really funny things on there. "I never laughed this much since 6th grade" Kelsey said. WE played for another hour till Ashton came back with Nando's. "NANDO'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed.

    I ran to the table and everyone ate their food. After Kelsey and Michael had a date so they left. So we all decided to watch some T.V. We were watching Catfish, which is my favorite show ever!!! We watched it for 4 straight hours and we were so into it. After that Cassie and Calum left and Ashton left to hang with one of his other friends. It was just me and Luke in the whole house. "What are we going to do??" Luke asked. I ran to the kitchen and said "let's make cupcakes!!” He came in the kitchen and we started making cupcakes and I had some frosting so I decided I smeared it all over his face and then I kissed his lips to get the frosting off. "Hmm chocolate my favorite". He laughed and we finished the cupcakes.

After we ate all of the cupcakes, we decided to watch a movie. "Lilo and stitch" i said and he agreed. I always love to watch this movie especially with one who I think might be the one." After the movie we worked on math homework with me and we talked about anything and everything. "I love you Luke" "love you two Alex". He kissed my nose and we decided to watch the news and my mom called me "Hello mom" "Hi darling how are doing?" "I am fine mom what do you need?" “Oh I calling saying I am halfway home its flight 57Q" "ok I'll tell Ashton I'll tell him goodbye mom love you" "Goodbye baby I love you too". Then I was on Facebook and Luke poked me to look at the screen and I couldn't believe what I am seeing: "Breaking news Flight 57Q had crashed into the middle of the Pacific ocean there has been no evidence of survivors we'll keep you updated about this". How can my day get any worse??

{A/N Dun Dun!!!  I hope you like this chapter I will update maybe tonight or tomorrow after school :)}

Love ya <3 :)