Chapter 34

I saw all of them rocking the whole crowd!! i was so proud of them i felt their all their moms. I saw my mom and she was dancing along and singing to all the songs.I laughed and joined along this is the best day ever!!! "THANK YOU LOS ANGLELS YOU'VE BEEN AMAZING WE LOVE YOU ALL GOODNIGHT!!!" Luke screamed. All the girls screamed as they went off stage i ran to Luke and hugged him. "Eww your all sweaty!!" "Hey you were too when i hugged you" "Yeah but my sweat smells like flowers!" I exclaimed and he laughed and went back to the car and headed back tot he hotel to get our tour bus!! Get ready America!!

{2 Weeks later}

After we finished our 6th concert i felt like an official rock star! "Thank you Huston goodnight!!" Kelsey said and we ran off stage. I ran to hug Luke like i do every  concert when i finish. "I love Huston!!" I said. "Me too thanks for roaring the crowd i love you!" "I love you too!" Me and Luke have been dating for 2 months today and he is gong to dedicate wherever you are to me!!  Cassie and Calum have been dating for a little over a month now. Kelsey and Michael have been dating for almost a month and Kayla and Ashton have been dating for almost a month. I am loving every second of my life. My mom goes to all the concerts and she always gets teary eyed when we finish playing. "I'm just so proud of both of you!" she says that everytime. I was dancing to Unpredictable came on. I  jump around like a lunatic but hey that's my man singing!! "Go Luke i love you babe!!" "Love you too"  He mouthed to me. After that Luke said "Today i am dedicating this song to my lovely wonderful, and beautiful girlfriend Alexia i love you!" "I love you too!" I screamed. A lot of girls said awe and a couple said "Whore!!" But i don't care. They started to sing and when Luke started to sing i started to cry. I am so proud of him! I went to the restroom and dried up all my tears. I ran back out and cheered. I was really happy for them they deserve everything. They ran back stage and i hugged him even though he was icky and sweaty. After we went back to the tour bus and left immediately.

We were on  the road and me and mom and Cassie were watching a scary movie i think Carrie. "Ugh i feel bad for her her mom is cray cray!!" Cassie said. "You go that right" Mom said. "mhmmm". Everyone else was asleep but us and we decided to pull an all-nighter because we have a day off tomorrow. "Who wants popcorn??" I said. "I want some please" They both said. "Ok coming right up". I went to the pantry and i looked behind me and Calum was there. I screamed. Really. Loud "Jeez you freaking scared me Calum what are you doing up?" "I was hungry what are you guys watching?" "Carrie care to watch?" "Yeah!" Calum sat next to Cassie and i gave them all their bowl of popcorn. After the movie ended i said "That is now one of my favorite movies ever!!" "Mine too sista" Cassie said and mom agreed. I went back to Netflix and saw the Conjuring. "Oh my gosh we are watching this i heard its the best scary movie of the year!!" "Lets do this!" Calum. I clicked on it and we watched.

After it ended Cassie was on Calum's lap and i was behind my mom. "That was scary, but awesome!" I said getting up. "You were behind me the whole time Alexia" "I know but only for the scary part". They all laughed and we watched movies the rest of the night till i couldn't keep my eyes open. "Potassium is good for you" I said half asleep. "I think you need some sleep honey" "No i am watching Dora no!!" i said loudly Luke came out here and i said "Your sexy!" i said with my eyes closed. "She half asleep?" "Yeah can you take her to bed please?" "No I'm fine i can walk". i got up and landed flat on my face "Ow that hurt!!" "Lets go babe". He picked me  up and we wen to his bunk and i said "Goodnight sexy beast eat potassium" "Ok goodnight" He said laughing   feel asleep instantly while cuddling with Luke.

{A/N i hope you love this chapter only my friend Cassie will know why i put potassium in this ;) so question of the day is: what are you involved in with school?? I'm in student council, National Junior Honor Society, And Student Librarian comment down your answers and keep reading, voting, sharing and follow me :)}

Love ya <3 :)