Chapter 25

I saw the face I hoped I never saw again. My Uncle Jim. "Here you are my lovely niece Alexia" "Get away from me or ill call the police!!!" He just laughed I will tell you about how I hate him:

(Flashback)

"Ha ha Ashton you can't catch me!!" "Yes I can!" I was 10 years old and Ashton was 13. "Look Uncle Jim is coming to play come here Uncle Jim!!” He just picked me up and too me to the shed I screamed. His arms were over my private areas. "Stop it I'm telling mommy!!" "You do that Alexia I will kill you so keep your mouth shut and enjoy". He was raping me and i screamed and cried for help but no one could hear me. Once he was done he took me outside and I went to Ashton saying "He touched my private parts Ashton!".........

(End of flashback)

     "I wasn't done with you yet Alexia" "I SAID GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!” He ran at me but being a fast runner I sprinted to my car closed the door locked the doors and I drove off and he got his gun out and ran inside.

     I was crying at the wheel so I pulled over and cried and cried. "He is going to kill Ashton and mom I have no one now". That made me cry harder. I saw a car coming at me and it was my Uncle Jim's car so I sped off to wherever I could hide and I found Luke's house. I pulled into the driveway and I screamed "Luke help!!!!!!!!!!!” He came running out and I was on the ground when he found me and said "What happened?!?!" "Jim found me he found me!!” He knew what I was exactly talking about when Jim pulled in with a gun and he shot me in the leg. "Ow fuck!!” I screamed. "You don't move lover boy you move an inch I will blow your brains out. “Stop Jim why are you doing this what did I do to you!?!?!" "Nothing you just are attractive to me you’re so sexy and hot!" .Ewwwww gross!! . "Your disgusting Jim burn in hell!!” I screamed this time he shot me again in the abdomen. I looked down to see blood coming down from my stomach. "Oh. My god" I said. Luke's mom called 911 and they came over and took me Luke by my side crying. "I d-don't want to l-lose you a-again Alexia!" "Don't worry I'll be fine". And the ambulance took me off to the hospital.

     I woke up with a really sore abdomen and leg. "Ow my leg and stomach hurts!!" "Well duh you just got shot there you had surgery to get the bullets out and your uncle Jim is in prison so he won't be able to see you for a long time" Luke said. "’Where’s mom and Ashton are they ok!?!” "Yes they are in the waiting room I'll go get them". He walked out and I just sat there awkwardly until I see Ashton coming in. "Alexia thank god you’re ok!!!!!" He ran and hugged me and I screamed. "Oh sorry" He said backing away. I saw my mom next with tears in her eye.

     "My baby!! Thank god you’re ok because I lost my husband I don't want to lose you too I'm really happy you’re ok" she said bursting into tears. I hugged her and said "Hey I'm right here it's ok I'm not going to die I'm an Irwin girl we are strong" I exclaimed. Then I see Kayla and she ran to me and Cassie and Kelsey too. "Om my god you almost died I am so glad you’re ok your my best friend I can't lose you!!" Cassie said. "Same here" Said Kelsey and Kayla. We all group hugged then all the boys came in. "You’re ok yay!!" Michael said putting his arm around Kelsey's waist. Aw! Calum came and gave me a hug and said "I can't lose you your my gaming buddy!!!!" .After that Calum kissed Cassie on the lips. Kayla and Ashton were smiling and he put his arm around her. I smiled and looked at Luke. I can't describe how lucky we all are we are dating all of 5sos and thousands of girls would love to take our place but that's never going to happen. i saw mom look up at the ceiling and the sky and blew a kiss to dad. I had a tear in my eye when I saw her she is missing dad a lot and I am too but I hope she moves on back to dating but he died with his wedding ring on so they are still together. I looked at all of us and said ”I am so glad to have all of you we have had our ups and downs but we are family and that's all we'll ever be and I love you all". We all hugged and talked.

After we talked for another hour everyone left except Luke. He is such a great boyfriend. "Hey Luke can I ask you something?" Yeah sure" "Why did you pick me to date there are plenty of other girls out there" "Because your special and you make me feel like I'm special and I feel a connection with you like no other now get some sleep"  “Okay" I said and I fell asleep.

{A/n How was it?? I hope it was good I have to get to bed now so keep sharing and reading :)}

Love ya <3 :)