Chapter 77 (Part 2)

"Thank you New York City it was a wonderful show we love you all!!" Kelsey said through the microphone. We all bowed and the girls screamed and cheered and I smiled and I felt tears streaming down my face. This tour was the best thing that has ever happened to me, I know what I want to do in my life and it is to be the drummer in this band for the rest of my life. We blew a kiss to everyone and ran off stage. "You guys were amazing I loved every single minute of it!" Hanna said putting Rose down. "Thanks glad you liked it" I said giving her a hug. I walked off to the boy’s dressing room and I saw Luke. I ran to him and I felt tears running down my face.

    He jumped, surprised by my secret hug attack. "Why are you crying?" "Because the tour is over and because i love you and we are going to London in less than 24 hours I’m just so happy and sad and excited, I'm just an emotional mess!" I said snuggled into Luke's chest. He rubbed my back soothingly and said, "You just need to relax go to Roxie let her do your nails she has a manicure and pedicure set just relax and enjoy it."

"No I want to see your show I don't want to miss it, it's the last one!" I whined.

   "It's fine I will let you watch the first part but after that all you ladies, including Rose and Hanna are going to get your guy's nails done." Luke said sternly.

   "Yes fine whatever" I said grabbing the rest of the pain killers that Sydney brought me. "In pain?" Luke said handing me a cup of cold water. "Just a little bit I probably should've played the whole show, but it was totally worth it." I said chugging the water down with my pills.

    "I'm getting the manager to grab you girls chairs right in front of the stage same with Harry." "Okay can't wait to see you play babe" I said smacking his bum and he jumped and I smirked and winked. "You’re such a tease!" Luke screamed and I laughed and walked out of the room. I saw Hanna and I stopped her, "Luke commanded us girls to get our nails down after the first part of the show." "Awesome I have been needed to get my nails done who is doing them?" "Roxie she is really good at them."

    "That's great lets go tell the rest of let girls" Hanna said grabbing my hand. We walked to our dressing room. "Ladies we are going to be getting our nails done after the first part of the show, Luke's command." "I'm totally okay with that!” Kelsey said looking at her nails and smiling. I smiled and I replied, "Yeah me too!" "What color are you going to do with yours?", Cassie asked grabbing a Coke from the fridge. "I don't know I’ll just let Roxie surprise me I guess"  said placing Rose on my lap. "I want mine to be purple with pink polka dots!" Rose announce to all of us. We all laughed and the guys walked in and Luke came to me and pecked me on the lips.

   "Excited to get your nails done girls?" "Yeah we are daddy mine are going to be purple with pink polka dots!" Rose said climbing to Luke.

    "Nice choice Rose what are you getting Alexia?" "I don't know I’m just going to let Roxie surprise me" I said intertwining my hand with Luke's and he smiled and locked his fingers around mine. Calum came in and jumped into Cassie's lap and kissed her forehead. "Hey Cal" Cassie said kissing his lips. I smiled at that cute couple. Michael came in and took Alyssa's hand and kissed her cheek and said, "Hey beautiful, I’ve missed you". Ashton came in and I saw Kelsey's cheeks get flushed tomato red and so did ash's and he sat next to her and he put his arm around his shoulder. Kelsey's look on her face was pure happiness and she cuddled into Ashton and I mentally fangirled when she did that.