Chapter 65

I woke up to hear Rose's whimpers and sniffles and  got out of Luke's grasp and i walked to Rose's bunk and i saw her crying in her sleep saying, "Mommy don't do that stop!!". she was tossing and turning and i sat next to her sweaty body and i shook her slightly and her eye's fluttered opened tears rolling down her cheeks. "Did i wake you?" Rose asked rubbing her eyes. "No i was just going to get water" I lied. "I had a bad dream" She said frowning and more tears coming down her beautiful face and i hugged her and i said, "Don't worry  they will go away soon" " The same thing happened when daddy died i had bad dreams but they went away" she said smiling. "I had that same thing when i lost my dad" "I'm sorry" "Why are you sorry Rose" "Because i feel like i'm bothering all you guys" "Honey you aren't a bother your apart  of the family now" I said kissing her forehead and i heard someone talk and he said, "You guys are the cutest" and i looked and it was Michael smiling and Rose whispered quietly, "Uncle Mikey!" "Hey my Princess Rose!" He said picking her up and Rose's head was on of the crook of Michael's neck. He rubbed her back and he said, "I'm glad you and Luke are the parents of her you guys are going to be great parents when that little baby comes  out of your place" He said blushing. "It's a vagina Michael no need to be embarrassed" I said hugging him and he said, "I'll put her to sleep go back to bed" "Thanks Michael your a lifesaver" I said kissing him on the cheek. I went back to the bunk and Luke said, "Rose?" "Yup let's go back to sleep" and we both fell asleep.

{FEW HOURS LATER :)}

I woke up to see Rose running to me saying, "Guess what?!?" "What" I said smiling getting up  out of the bunk and she said, "Uncle Ash ad Aunt Kayla are going to take me to the Boston Zoo when we go there i get to see Polar bears!!!" she squealed and i saw Ashton smiling and he picked up Rose and asked, "Am i the best Uncle ever?" "Yes but i love all my uncles equally but i love my new dad more" she said looking at Luke. Luke looked back at her and he made a funny face and she giggled and so did I. I got up and put on my slippers and walked out to the kitchen. I saw some oatmeal on the counter and i took it and grabbed a spoon and poured me a glass of milk and i walked to the couch and i sat next to Luke and he said, "I made your favorite brown sugar cinnamon" "You know me so well" I said kissing his lips passionately. I saw Rose and she stood in front of me with he mouth opened wanting a bite of my oatmeal so i gave her one and she smiled and said, "Thanks Alexia" "Your welcome" "When can i call you mom?" She asked. "Whenever you feel comfortable to"  I said and she smiled and she said, "after i saw goodbye to mommy  i'll be able to call you that i already call Luke daddy because i already said goodbye to daddy" She said hugging Luke. "I'm going to go to my video gaming session with uncle Calum" she said hugging both of us and i heard Calum say, "Rose its time to kill some zombies" "Coming!" she said running to him.

After i finished eating my breakfast i saw Cassie doing the dishes and she said, "My boyfriend is such a bad influence on my god- niece" She said smiling taking my dish. "I could've  washed it" "It's fine i'm in my cleaning mood i am going to be cleaning the bathroom next so i suggest getting a shower now before i clean it" "You got it boss" I said smiling at her and i walked back to the towel closet getting two towels and i walked to the bathroom and i turned on the water and i undressed and walked in and the hot water felt god on my aching back this baby belly is getting bigger because i'm just in the middle of 2 months so i'm almost 3 months pregnant which is crazy! I washed my hair and i rinsed all the suds off and i grabbed a hair tie and the bottle of conditioner and i put it in my hair and i put my hair in a bun so it could lock in the conditioner and i washed and did everything else and i got out.  I wrapped my hair and wrapped my body in a towel and i walked out and  got dressed and curled my hair and Rose already had  a bath so i decided to curl her hair and i put on my makeup on and everyone was already dressed and they said,  "We should do something" "Well why are you all looking a me?" I said. "Because your the plan master" Calum said. "Well we are on the road i can't really plan anything". then i had an idea, "Do we have any board games?" "Yes we have Monopoly, Jenga, and Twister" "Twister!!" Ashton screamed. "Twister it is then" I said.

So i set up the game and the first players to play is Ashton and Alyssa. "Your going down Irwin" Alyssa said smirking. "Oh yeah Alyssa i am the twister champion ask Alexia" "He is" I admitted. "Oh a little thing you don't know about me is that i'm and ex Gymnast" she said and Ashton look shocked and but he still had determination. I was the spinner because i couldn't play and i said, "Ashton left hand Blue" and hen i span again and i said, "Alyssa left foot red. and it just got really crazy. Alyssa looked like a pretzel she was everywhere and i saw Ashton wobbling and he fell and Alyssa said, Yes i am the champion!!! who wants to challenge me?" "Me!" Rose said. And Alyssa's eyes softened and she said "Ok Rose you think you have a chance" "Yes when i was at home i was in gymnastics too" "Well let's see" Alyssa said standing on her side. "Let's do this Rose Irwin Vs. Alyssa Farley!" Calum said.  and Rose glared at Alyssa and she said, "Bring it on" and i said "Rose right foot green" and i span again and i said "Alyssa left hand Yellow" and it just got pretty intense and Rose's left foot was on Red and he left hand was on blue and her right foot was on the yellow spot and her hand was on green and she was perfectly fine! Alyssa on the other hand looked exhausted and she finally gave up and Rose squealed, "Yay i win!!" and Alyssa said, "You really are petty good for a 5 year old" "Thank you very much Aunt Alyssa" She said hugging and my mom said "It's dinner time!" and we all ran for the table.

I sat there and i saw some awesome buffalo wings in front of my and i dug in and i took 7 and i ate them all and  Luke said , "Slow down babe i don't want you to get sick" "I don't care im craving wings and some pickles and ice cream" I said looking at Luke and he gave her a weird look and he said, "Your pretty weird" "I don't want he or she wants it" I said rubbing my little bump. "Well i'll get you some when we are in Boston ok?" "Ok babe" I said kissing his face getting buffalo sauce all over his face and i giggled.  After everyone ate we all decided to have  a movie night and me Rose and Cassie got the couch and Kayla, Ashton, and Calum sat on the other couch and the rest of the people were on the floor. I got us all a blanket and we all decided to watch Finding Nemo because we all need a dose of Disney in our lives. We all snuggled on the couch and Me and Cassie and Rose all snuggled together but rose got off the couch and snuggled with Luke and it was so cute i felt my heart melt and me and Cassie were cuddle buddies! We were right in the middle and i heard Kayla said "Hey Alexia look at Luke and Rose" and i did and they were both asleep and it was so cute so i took a picture and posted it on Instagram saying "Look at my to babies so cute!!" and i got off and it was almost the end of the movie and i felt my eyes dropping and i saw Cassie already asleep and the last thing i saw was Nemo finding his dad and i feel into a dreamy Sleep.

{A/N here is a new chapter sorry if its bad it just happened and i hope you guys are having a good week i didn't have school today because of the roads  but the snow is finally melting finally!! :) i am so happy!. Anyways  i have a book recommendation it called Kiss the boy. Its a One Direction Janoskian fan fiction  by  xokayla_horanxo69  you should go follow her and the story's link will be on the external link :). The question of the day is: What day do you get out of school? Mine is May 24th so im quite excited! i Love you guys and Keep Reading, Voting, Sharing, and Follow me <3}

Love ya <3