Chapter 41

I woke up the next morning with that scary person from Grave Encounters  in my head. I got up form My empty bunk. I got my towels and went to take a shower. I heard someone in the bathroom, but i really need to pee!!!! "Who is in the bathroom!!" "Luke is!" "Hurry i have to pee!!" "Then come in and pee not like i ever seen you know??" "Oh shut up!". I went inside to hear Luke laugh. I went to the toilet and saw Luke's body. Dayumm!!!  He has one hot body! "Earth to  Alexia!" "Oh sorry" "Were you just looking at my hot body?" Luke said smirking. I blushed red "N-no of course not" "Come here" Luke said. I went up to him and he started to kiss me in his towel. The kiss got heated really fast we were laying on the floor and i pulled off his towel. Cha ching!! I saw his member hard as a rock. I took off my clothes and he eyed me while i seductively took them off. "Damn Alexia i need you now!"

I was completely naked and Luke started to play with my breasts. I moaned and Luke smirked . "Pleased yet?" "No i want you know!!". He did what he was told and he placed his member by my entrance and pushed in slowly. It hurt a little then it was pure pleasure. "ohhh Luke faster!" "You got it". He started to pound into me and i was about to explode in pure pleasure and bliss "Ahh I'm about to..." "Wait hold on". He kept pounding until we both reach our highs. he pulled out and looked at me smiling. "I love you so much Alexia Irwin so much" He said while kissing my nose. "I love you Luke Hemmings". We got off the floor and i got into the shower and Luke got in with me.

I was washing my hair and Luke was washing my body for my and i was washing his body with my other hand. After our little shower we got out and i saw Cassie and Alyssa by the door looking at me with smirks. "What?" I asked. "Oh nothing i heard some noises in here and i was wondering if you or Luke were  ok but i guess you guys are great" Alyssa winked. I blushed red. We were that loud? I walked to the closet and got my hair supplies and some bobby pins. "Hey guys do you want to practice today?" Kayla asked. "Sure just give us time to get ready I said getting the curling mousse. After everyone was done with everything  we went to the stadium that we were playing at and went to practice.  /i got my drums all ready and Cassie was tuning her bass and Kayla was also tuning her guitar and Alyssa was warming up her voice and her guitar. We had an idea we should try to make a song with all of our voices and so we started.

After we finished our song All the guys came out and looked at us. "Wow looks the Redemptions are trying to steal our method" Ashton said smiling. I looked at him and he had that i-am-proud-of-you-sis look. I smiled and we played another song and we each sang solo once and it was my turn and of course i picked to sing Give me Love by Ed Sheeran. "My my my my give me love" I finished the song.  I remember seeing tears in Alyssa's eyes. "Why are you crying?" "Y-you were so b-beautiful!!" She said running to hug me. "Alexia that was freaking amazing!!" Kayla said. "Freaking breathtaking" Cassie said. "You all sing wonderfully" Calum said putting his arms around Cassie's waist. Ashton went up to Kayla and kissed her and hugged her. I swear I'm about to cry because they are so freaking cute!!After we played and practiced the boys practiced and i was sitting in the front row seat looking at Luke's beautiful face. I was mesmerized by him.  After they finished playing Heartbreak Girl they started to pay their new song Wherever You Are.  s youuu wherever you are you every night i almost call you just to say it always will be youuu wherever you are". After they finished the song i started to cry. Every time they play this it gets to me and makes me cry!!

After we finished practicing fans were standing outside and i even saw signs that said Redemptions we love you!!!  I was so happy to see that we have fans!! I walked outside with the rest of us and i saw the girl holding the posters in tears looking at me. "Hey A-Alexia i-i'm your guys b-biggest fan can i have a autograph and a picture".  My heart almost melted she is like 5!! I signed her picture and so did the rest of the girls and we took a picture with her and hugged her goodbye. "Oh my gosh that was so freaking cute!!!" Alyssa said. "Agreed she was so cue i almost started to cry!" Kayla said "Same !" Cassie said running up to us. We went back to the bus and i saw all these 5SOS girls crowding the bus. Of Course Kayla ran to the front and honked the horn and some girls screamed and i screamed "GET OUT OF THE WAY PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!". They  all moved and we headed out to go to the hotel.

We parked the bus and i got out and got my stuff and my mom went into the lobby to check us in and we got all   things and went inside and we went to our hotel and i went to go get my swimsuit so i can go swimming!!. "Let's go swimming!!" Screamed me and Ashton this is why you know we are related.  Me and him ran to the stairs and went down to the pool and i saw some girls screaming and i said "Get away sibling bonding time!!". Ashton laughed and we went to the pool door and i got the key and it opened and we put our things in the chair and jumped into the pool. "Yay i love swimming!!" I  said smiling. After a few minutes i saw everyone else come and join us to the pool. "Sheesh  you guys took forever!!" Ashton said. Kayla took off her cover and ran to me saying "Catch me!!!". She jumped straight at me and i put my arms out and i caught her and went underwater. I'm pretty strong for a girl even though you don't see it. We made it above water and everyone else was in the pool and Luke went underwater and picked me up.  "Ahh Luke you scared me!!" . He laughed and i put my legs around his waist and he said "You're really light wow"  "Thanks babe i love you" i said kissing his cheek. I swam out of his grip and i  went to the stair and i got my towel. I was really tired. i sat there trying to dry myself.

After everyone was dried off we walked to the elevator and i looked at Cassie she stopped moving. "Cassie..Cassie?". she just kept staring at the lobby and i looked and i couldn't believe what i saw.......Her real Father Henry.

{A/N Ohh a cliffhanger  what's gonna happen the world may never know!! so here is the question of the day: do you ship Luxia?? Why or why not? Answer down  in the comments and keep reading, voting, sharing, and Follow me:)}

Love ya <3 :)