Chapter 29

I woke up the next morning feeling bleh and cramping. I looked in the mirror and i looked like i gained a few extra pounds so i decided to get my exercise clothes on a go for a quick run around the block. I got my iPhone and started to listen to music. I closed the front door and started to run. It felt really nice today and i ran to the beach and started to run all the way  across the beach. I was halfway and i felt  someone catch me. i screamed and kicked them. I turned around to see Luke on the ground clutching his private area. "Oh my god Luke you scared me!!" "My.. Balls" "I'm sorry for that, but that's what you get" "Why did you go running?" "I just felt like i need to get toned and ready for the tour you know" "Yeah i should start going back to the gym now well can i run with you?" "Sure put you have to keep up with me!" As i screamed when i started to run. Luke bolted and was on my tail so i started going full speed, thank you track for helping me! I was at the end of the beach chugging down a water bottle when i see Luke running toward me. I went behind a tree and i went toward the cliff and i waited there till Luke found me. "Look at the ocean its so pretty" I said. "Yeah i used to go here to think and write songs" "Cool you know what?" "Wha-" I pushed  his lips on mine and i "accidentally" pushed us over the edge. I let go and screamed  "Woo hoo!!" "Ahhhhh!!!!" Luke screamed. We landed the water and i swam back up. I headed toward shore and i saw Luke coming and i ran for the back door to Luke's house. He ran in and i locked myself in the bathroom and i took a shower.

After i finished showering i dried off and  got dressed  and went to the living room to Luke sleeping on the couch... NAKED!!! "Luke what the freak!!?!!" "What it's like you've never seen it before" He winked. gross i said "Go get a shower I'm done now" "Ok be back in a sec!" I laughed and went to the guest bedroom and plugged in my  straightener and did my hair and did my makeup. I went downstairs and made me a PB&J sandwich. I got me a cup of milk and i started to watch SpongeBob. I was laughing and i saw Luke recording me. "Are you recording me??" "No I'm keeking you!!" "Oh heck no turn it off!!!" "Never!! Goodbye Keek!". He turned it off and i tackled him to the ground straddling him on the ground. "Ha ha i win!!" "Oh no you didn't!!. He picked me up over his head. Damn he is strong that makes him like 5 times attractive!  He put me down and i started to laugh. "What's so funny?" "Nothing I'm just amused by your strength" "Ok". i heard my  phone ringing and it was Ashton. "Hello" "Hey Alexia where are you at??" "I'm at Luke's why?" "Well the security guy finished the house and we can move back in now so get your but home!!" "Ok I'll be there soon bye Ash Love you" "Love you too Alexia" . "Who was that?" "Ashton he said the security guy finished the stuff and i can move back into my room now yay!! "Aww I'm going to be lonely here!" "No you wont you have your dog Molly and you can text me anytime and visit me at work" I smiled. "Ok maybe not fully alone but I'll miss cuddling with you!" "Well now you have Molly now and i have my fluffy pillows now!" "Your cheating on oh my gosh Alexia how could you!!" Ex-squeeze me your the one cheating me having your dogs get our sloppy seconds how could you!!". Wee started to laugh and i went to pack my things and we finished and we drove to my house.

 We made it to my house and it looked better actually i really missed my house. I ran to my mom. "Mommy!!" I ran and hugged her. "Aww i missed m baby girl!" "Where's ashton?" "Downstairs". i ran down the stairs and saw him. "Ashton!!" "Alexia!". I ran and he picked me up and hugged me. "I  missed my big brother! " "Well i missed my little sister!" "Yay I'm really glad to be home" "I am too you have no clue but we are not  spending a lot of time here we are leaving in 2 days" "Oh yeah i can't wait to open for you guys!" "Oh you growing up so fast" Ashton started to fake crying. "Stop it ashton!!" He laughed and we went back upstairs. I was really tired and i wen to the kitchen and made some pizza rolls and ate them. I was watching Teen Mom 3 and i finished them and i went upstairs and went to my bathroom and i saw a freaking camera in my room!! Oh hell no!  "Mom why is there a camera in my room!!" "Well you need one because we don't anything bad happening to you so we put on in every room except the bathroom though" "Well i don't like it i get dressed in my room and i gives me the creeps" "Well  honey i don't know what to tell you  you have to get used it" "Ok mom I'm going to take a shower goodnight mom love you" "Ok honey goodnight i love you too". I went to take a shower and got my PJ's on and went to sleep listening to Wherever you are.

{A/N Hello everyone i hope you like this chapter and the question of the day is: what is the one thing you dislike about school?? mine is the freaking pointless drama tell me your answer in the comments and keep reading, voting, and sharing  and follow me :)}

Love ya <3 :)