Chapter 3

As I head home I can't help think that I am going on a date with Luke! I haven't told anyone but, I have had a crush since I was 13 and he was 15. I parked my car in the driveway and headed inside. I opened the door to Ashton and the boys playing Call of Duty Black Ops. “No shoot him not me!!!" Michael said to Calum. I laughed and all the boys looked at me. "Hello guys can I play??" I asked.

    "Sure Alex" Ashton. I took a controller and started to play zombies. Luke and I were on a team and Michael and Calum were on a team and poor Ashton was watching us. I didn't tell the boys, but I play this all the time so Luke and I bashed them so bad we played 4 rounds and we won all 4! "How did you guys do that??" Michael asked. "Well Kelsey, Cassie, and I play Black Ops all the time and we are pretty good at it". "No fair Alex you didn't tell us you played NO FAIR!!!!" Calum screamed. I laughed and went upstairs to do my homework. I was working and my phone rings. "Hello" "Hey Alexia!!" “Umm I'm sorry ,but who is this??" “Your old friend Claire!" " Oh my gosh Claire how are you??” Claire and I used to be best friends until she moved to Melbourne and I stayed here In Sydney. “I’ve been fine how are you doing alexia??" "I've been pretty good, have a lot of homework, but good"

    "Same here but we have a break right now for school." "Nice Claire I'm really sorry I have a lot of homework it was great talking to you goodbye" "Goodbye Alexia". I hung up the phone and continued on my history homework.

   After I finished my homework I headed downstairs to the basement where Ashton's room was. “Hey Ash are you in here?”. I looked and he wasn't home probably at Luke's house. I headed to the kitchen and help mom cook dinner. We placed the tacos, and chips and salsa on the dinner table. Ashton came home just in time to eat dinner together. During dinner Ashton and I were arguing about who is better at Black Ops and we had a match and I won. "Ha take that I won I'm better!!" "So what I will always be better" “Whatever Ash". I decided to go up to my bedroom and go take a shower. After I got out I put on hot pink sweatpants and a grey tank top and some pink slippers and went into bed and I got a text from someone..

To: Alexia

From: Luke Hemmo

"Hey Alex  just reminding you that tomorrow is our coffee date:) see you at school tomorrow goodnight xoxo :* ".

To: Luke Hemmo

From: Alexia

 “Don’t worry I won't forget about it and goodnight see you tomorrow at school xx:)".

Before he could reply I felt my eyes become heavier and heavier, then I fell into a dreamy abyss.

{A/N I am bored so I update I hope you like this book and follow me on twitter @salemloves1d I always follow back unless I'm blocked from it I’ll probably update tomorrow goodnight everyone and the picture is their house :)}

Love ya <3