Chapter 53

{1 MONTH LATER}

I woke up and i got up and looked in the mirror. I pulled my shirt up to see my little swollen baby bump. I smiled and i placed my hand on it and Luke came in and he smiled and placed his hands on top of mine. "8 more months till i see my little boy or girl" He smiled and kissed my neck. I got in the shower and got out and dressed and went back to my bunk and Alyssa came up to me and she asked, "When is it your last day to play? " "Im not going to stop just because im going to get bigger doesn't mean im not going to stop doing what i love" I said hugging her.  "That's good i can see your little bump aww its so cute i cant wait to see my little nephew or niece" She said kissing my belly. You may think that is weird but we are all family here. During this first month i played 4 shows and Cassie got to do the last two and i am still getting morning sickness but i went to the doctor and she said its common so that is good. Cassie is now fully recovered she is just taking antibiotics to prevent another infection in her liver. And something else that happened this month we told Luke's mom that  i am pregnant and i thought she was going to hate me but she cried and she said, "It better be a girl i want to spoil her". Life has been going good besides me starting not to fit my clothes.

Me and all the girls decided to go shopping today. We all go ready and we took Cassie's rental car. We are currently in Atlanta, Georgia and we are taking a week off and us girls wanted to shop. We parked our car and we entered the mall. All  the girls went to Forever 21 which i love that store but since im pregnant nothing fits and i had to sit there and give my opinion and Kayla finally noticed i was bored and left out she sat down next to me and asked, "What's wrong?" "Oh nothing just sitting here doing nothing because nothing fits me and all you guys are ignoring me" I said snapping at all the girls. "Sheesh sorry Alexia we didn't mean too" "Yes you did you know i don't fit into anything here and i have to go to a fucking maternity store!" I shouted. I saw Cassie on the phone and she whispered something to Alyssa. "Oh so now you guys are having secrets that i cant know wow what great friends you are!!" I shouted at them. they all  laughed and then i just snapped, "STOP YOU FUCKERS  ITS NOT FUNNY!!!" I said bursting into tears. I ran out of the store and saw Luke there i ran to him and cried into his chest. "T-they were b-being mean they l-laughed at me b-because im f-fatter then  t-them" I said hiccupping. "One your not fat your carrying my baby in there and they laughed because they knew i was coming and they didn't want to tell and i wanted to shop with you at the stupid maternity store" He smiled hugging me.

I smiled and we went to the maternity store and to my surprise they have a lot of cute clothes there. I smiled and went to the one month section and bought some yoga pants, jeans with the stretchy waits thing, ad a couple of cute shirts.  We payed and i was really hungry so me and Luke went to the Subway to get us a sub and when i ordered i was craving ham, bacon, lettuce, American cheese, banana peppers, jalapenos, and some honey mustard. Luke looked at me funny and i said, "What that sounds delicious" "Cravings?" "Yes" I said smiling. After Luke ordered we got our food i saw the girls and they came over. I was still pissed at them and they walked out and they said, "Hey alexia how are feeling?" Cassie asked.  "Fine" I said not looking at her. "Seriously we didn't mean to laugh at you honest" Alyssa said. "I don't care you know im insecure now and laughing doesn't help you should've never did it"  i said biting into my sub. "I know im sorry" Alyssa said hugging me. "Your forgiven" I said wiping my mouth with a napkin. I finished my sub and i threw my trash and saw Harry and Hanna. "Hanna" i said hugging her. "Hey babe i heard you had a little meltdown i came to see if you were ok" She said hugging me. I went to Harry and he opened his arms and i ran into them and he picked me up and he said, "Is my baby cousin ok?" He said kissing my face. "Im good now stop kissing me im no baby" "But your having a baby" He said smiling. I let go and started to kiss my belly.

I laughed and he stopped and he said, "Your kid is going to have the best cousin ever!" He said hugging me one more time. We all decided to leave the mall and I went back to the Luke's car because he has a surprise. "You know today is our 5 month anniversary?" Luke asked. "Yeah" I said. "Well im going to take you somewhere". I wonder where we're going?

{LUKE'S P.O.V}

Today is me and Alexia's 5 month anniversary and i thought this is the right time to ask her the big question. I brought the ring with me and i was super nervous. I planned to go out to  dinner with her at the fanciest restaurant Atlanta had to offer. We would eat our meal and for dessert that's when it'll happen and we are having Chocolate lave cakes and when she eats it there will be a box and when she sees it i will get down on one knee and asked the big  question and hope she says yes. I parked the car and she gasped, "Your taking me to the fanciest restaurant?" She said smiling. "Anything  for you babe" I said kissing her and my baby. We got out and  i excused myself for the restroom and i called Ashton to tell everyone to be here in 15 minutes and i went back and we had a lovely dinner chicken cordon bleu. "This is delicious what's desert?"  "Your favorite chocolate lave cake". she smiled big and kissed me. "You know me so well" "Well  i have been dating you for 5 months" I said kissing her hand. After we finished i got a text from Ashton saying they are in the back and ready. The server gave us our plates and smiled and walked off.

Alexia was eating and she was putting her fork in and she hit something hard. She gave me a confused look and picked it up.

{ALEXIA'S P.O.V}

After we finished our meals we got our chocolate lava cake and boy was i craving that. i was eating and i was sticking  my fork in and i hit something hard.  I was really confused. what the freak is in my cake. I used my hands and i saw a box. I saw my eyes bug out and looked at Luke. He got down on one knee and i was completely shocked. He just asked me big question. I was mixed with emotions. "Alexia i know this might seem a little early but we love each other enough that i think this is the perfect time i love you forever and always and i want to be yours and i want you to be mine i couldn't see me with anyone else i-i love you w-will you marry me?" He said trying not to show he was really nervous. I looked in his eyes and i said loud and clear, "Yes Luke Robert Hemming i will marry you" I said. I heard screams and i looked and i saw Ashton and i ran to him. He opened his arms and i ran into them and i cried, "I am getting married!!" i said crying and smiling. "I know you are sis i helped plan this" He said kissing me on the cheek. "You son of a bitch" I said smiling. I ran to  Luke and jumped in his arms and i said, "I am going to be Alexia Hemming!!!!!" I screamed into his chest.  "I know I've been waiting for this moment for so long" He said  kissing me. It wasn't like any kiss we ever had. It was so passionate like i was drunk in love.

After that we all went back to the house and i saw my mom and it looked like she had been crying for quite some time. "What's wrong mom?" "Oh i just am so happy  for but your growing up so fast  and it breaks my heart to see i wasn't there for you i was business trips i never got to see grow up" she said crying on my shoulder. "Mom i don't care you did everything for this family and i always want you to know i'll always be your baby Alexia no matter what Luke will move in with me if its ok with his mom and mom ill always be there when you need to cry on" I said hugging her. "This was the exact age me and your father got married those were the days"  She said laughing. "Mom i think you need to find a man" I said hugging her. "Honey i just can't do that i already had my true love there is no one else" She said looking down. "Mom you don't know that you haven't tried yet if you need girl advice ill be here so will all the other girls" i said hugging her. "I know thanks honey i feel a lot better know i just wanted to see you" She said rubbing her eyes. "Well i'm here i have to go" I said kissing her and hugged her. I walked and sat down on the couch and i closed my eyes and look at myself now and 6 months. Things have changed. I'm pregnant, I'm getting married, "I'm in a band touring with my brother's band, and i am dating Luke Hemmings. I felt tears coming up and my anxiety started to rise. I went to my purse and found my inhaler and took it and i immediately felt a little bit better. I went to the bathroom and of course got sick and i brushed my teeth and changed into my PJ's and found some slippers and went to my bunk and saw Luke in my bunk. "What the freak are you dong?" I asked smiling. "I want to sleep with you tonight" He sais smiling. "Fine but don't take all the covers" I said getting in my bunk with him.  I was sitting there and he rubbed my aching back and he sang softly and i fell into a peaceful slumber.

{A/N here you go a little bit longer than usual but i hope you like it. and tank you so much for over 10,000 reads holy crap and over 200 votes i know to most people that isn't a lot but it is to me and thanks so much to my readers i love you :8. Question of the day is: What is your favorite song?? Mine is Let Her Go by Passenger<3 so emotional i love it comment yours down below and keep Reading, Voting, Sharing, and Follow me :)}

Love Ya <3 :*

P.S here is Aleixa's baby bump :)