Chapter 55

I woke up the next morning with a grumbling stomach. I got up put on my slippers and walked into the kitchen and saw Mom in the kitchen cooking breakfast. "Good morning sweetie your the first one up" She said hugging me. "Good i get breakfast first i said getting a late and putting some bacon and waffles on my plate and getting the syrup and pouring it all over my bacon and waffles. "Umm why did you put syrup on your bacon sweetie?" mom asked. "Because its amazing you should try it" i said handing her a piece of my syrup covered bacon.  She  took a bite and chewed it and smiled, "You are right its really good actually" She said getting some bacon putting syrup on it. After Alyssa came out. "Good morning" she said hugging me and mom. "Good morning" We both said. After that everyone else woke up one by one until Ashton woke up last. "Where is my breakfast?" "He said searching for his plate. "Here honey" mom said giving Ash his plate. He smiled and dug in.

After i finished eating and washed my dish i went to the bathroom and took a hot shower. My back was starting to hurt lately so Luke has been a good fiancé  and giving my back massages and feet rubs. After doing everything i got out and found a cute outfit and curled my hair and put a little make-up today. Today is the day i will be telling everyone about my engagement to Luke. Only mom, Ashton, and Calum know and i want to tell everyone. After i was done Luke came out of the closet and kissed me. "Looking good babe" He said winking at me. I blushed and laughed and hugged him and went to my bunk and grabbed my phone. I went on Tumblr and saw all of these Luke Hemmings pictures and edits and it makes me smile and i saw a couple Harry Edits. Today is Harry and Hanna's last couple days here so i decided to do it tonight because it just seems right.  Luke got out of the shower and i saw immediately look at his bare torso. He has a toned six pack and  nice muscles and it really turns me on.  "Done checking me out?" He said  putting his hand in mine. He got out his clothes and  got dressed and did his hair and everyone else got finished getting ready and Harry and Hanna came on the bus i said, "Everyone we are having dinner at St. Elmo's tonight be there at 6:30" I said getting off the couch. "Why are we having dinner there?" Kayla asked. "Because i love the place" Luke said laughing. We all laughed and sat there watching movies until it was time to leave.

 Me and the girls decided to dress up. I was wearing a strapless red dress it was mid-thigh length and it showed and it showed my baby bump and it was tight with some black wedges. Cassie wore a one- strap black dress it was short and it was flowy and she wore some  dark red pumps. Kayla wore a two strap purple dress that went to her knees and some ankle strapped pumps. Alyssa wore a strapless dark blue dress that was mid thigh and was tight and showed her curves and some blue flats. Hanna wore a two strapped blood red dress that went to her knees and was ruffled and she wore some black pumps.  After Kayla waked out first and Ashton looked her up and down and said ,"You look marvelous babe" He said kissing her cheek. After Alyssa came out and Michaels eyes bulged out and he said, "Damn you look beautiful Alyssa" He said hugging her and kissing her softly on the lips.  Cassie came out next and Calum mouth dropped, "Oh my gosh Cassie your so gorgeous and beautiful as ever" he said kissing her lips. Hanna came out and Harry smirked and said, "Your such a tease Hanna but your so pretty" He said hugging her and squeezing her bum and she squealed. Finally it was turn to come out and i did and Luke looked at me  and smiled and came up to me and said, "You like a princess a beautiful gorgeous princess and your mine" He said kissing me passionately. My mom came out with a awesome red dress and some black flats and said, "Let's go we have reservations". And we were off.

 We made it to the restaurant  and we all got seated and we ordered a bottle of red wine. I sat u and i said, "Everyone me and Luke have an announcement" I said looking at Luke. "Well we all came  here tonight to celebrate me and Alexia's engagement" He said and everyone gasped and Cassie screamed.  "YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED!!!" Kayla screamed running and hugging me. "congrats!!" Alyssa said coming up and hugging me and i saw Harry looking at me and i ran to him and he picked me up and he said, "Im so happy for you i better be invited" He said smiling at me kissing me on the cheek. "Of course you will so is your mom and sister and step-dad" I said smiling.  "Who is going to be the maid of honor?" Alyssa asked. "That i haven't thought of but i am deciding right know my mom will be the maiden of honor and the maid of honor will be my cousin Gemma" i said smiling. "All of you will be my amazing bridesmaids" i said smiling. They all smiled and said "We'll be the best bridesmaids ever!!" Alyssa. "But i am going to have the wedding after i give birth" I said. "That's fine we have a lot of planning to do"  Mom said. "We also have to bring Gemma to Sydney and help me plan" I said.  After everyone toasted and we ate our meals and went back to the bus.

After we came back everyone wanted to see the ring and i showed them and all the girls squealed. "It's so beautiful!" Hanna exclaimed. "I thought the same thing too when i first looked at it" I said smiling. After the excitement party was over i changed into PJ's and walked to the living area on the bus and sat there watching  movie and i saw Harry coming up and sitting next to me. "Hey" I said hugging him. "Hey so you want Gemma to be your maid of honor?" He asked. "Yes of course i think it's a great idea" I said "Yeah it is" "I have to call her sometime or maybe go to England to visit her after the tour is over we only have like 2 more months left" I said. "you really should visit my mum really loves visitors, especially family" He said smiling. "Would she mind if i brought Luke with me?" "The more the merrier" He said smiling. "Good i want him to experience it with me" I said. "I want him to experience it too my mum would love to meet him" He said smiling. "Well thanks for talking to me Harry we need to do more cousin bonding time just me, you, and Ashton" i said. "I have an idea" Harry said. "What?" "Me, you, and Ashton could travel down to Florida and we could go to Disney World and Sea World together for about 3 days" He said. "Yes!!" i said hugging him. "I've never been to Disney before" I said. "Oh its magical" He said smiling. "Good but im getting really tired so i'm going to get some sleep i'm going to text Ash about this once i get in my bunk" i said hugging him. "Goodnight Love you Alexia" He said, "goodnight love you Harry" i said walking to my bunk. I went to my phone and texted the details to him and he said, "YES YES YES!!!!"  and i knew these three days are going to awesome!

{A/N Hey guys here is a new chapter we got a whole week of vacation from school because of huge blizzard we had and it was like -9 degrees it was freezing but we are going on Monday :(. anyways here is the Question of the day: Wha is your favorite subject in school? Mine is Language arts and GTT (Gateway to Technology). comment yours down below and keep Reading, Voting, Sharing, and Follow me:)}

Love Ya <3 :*