Chapter 24

I woke up hearing the beach waves. I looked up and i saw we were at the beach and we had a large blanket over our naked bodies. I sighed remembering the fun me and Luke had last night. I got up got my bra and panties on and my clothes and i woke up Luke. "Oh hey babe what are you doing awake?" "It's 10:00 and I'm late for school". "Oh crap i forgot we had school today why don't you drop out i heard Calum is?" "Um because i want to get a good career like something i don't know". "How about  you being a drummer and You Kayla, Kelsey, And Cassie make a band?". I thought for a second. Maybe I'll be the drummer and Cassie can be Bass and Kelsey can be the lead and Kayla on the other guitar. " I never thought of that ill go tell the girls when they go out from school". "Ok remember though it's just an idea". I laughed and we got dressed and headed to my house.

I went inside to see an angry looking mom. "Alexia Irwin where have you been?!?!?" "Um let me explain well me and Luke were on a date and we at the beach and we fell asleep there and I'm really sorry mom!" "Do you know how many days you have missed from school 15 day  of school you could get expelled Alexia for now on your going to school and no buts" "Ok mom" "Ok now go to your room please?" "Ok mom". i walked into my room and Luke  went downstairs to see Ashton. i went to my room and decided  to get a shower. I let the heat relax the muscles and after that i washed of my face because I'm about to get a crap ton of zits gross!!  washed it and got dressed and while i was waiting for my straightener i decided to on twitter to see i have 5,000 followers!!!!! Holy crap!! I looked at my interactions/Mentions and i have over 200 mentions and only a couple were nice some were just plain rude like this : @Bella43money Eww @Alexiaisamazing is a whore you don't deserve him i do i would treat him way better you SLUT WHORE!!!, @Monkeysareawesome why are you even on earth i bet you were adopted you don't look like Ashton at all your using Luke for fame bitch!!!, and, @Lukehemmo354 Really you think you deserve a sweet innocent Luke when your a slut and want him your disgusting utterly ugly and i thought i was ha not I'm better than you bitch!.

I read hundreds of those same messages and i was bawling my eyes out. Why do i deserve this?!? I didn't do anything to them or their precious idols so they can suck it! Luke came  in and saw me crying. "What's the matter Alexia tell me?" "No it's fine i just fell". "No you didn't don't lie to i know when you do you can't look into my eyes when you lie" "I have over 2 million followers but look at all the mentions". He took my phone and looked at all  the hate tweets. "Oh my god why are they doing this to you i love you and they need to know that grr this gets me mad!!" He tweeted: @Alexiaisamazing doesn't deserve this i love her and you don't understand then don't say anything she's crying be ashamed fans I'm disappointed in you guys right now -_-.   I looked at the tweet and i hugged him. "Thank you your my hero Luke!" "Wait which one?" "Batman!!!!" "Yay!!!". We both laughed and went downstairs.

I saw Kayla there in the kitchen on her phone and i saw sadness in her eyes. I feel horrible for her having to go through that would suck really bad. "Hey Kayla where are the other?" "Oh Kelsey had to go work and Cassie had to babysit". "Oh well i can tell you the news at least" "What?" "Well i was wondering if you wanted to be one of the guitarist for my new band i making". She was thinking until she smiled and said "I'd  love  too!!!" "Yay!! Well I'm gong to be the drummer and Cassie the bass and Kelsey the lead singer!" "Sounds great!". After Ashton came  upstairs and looked at Kayla and me and said "Are you guys making a band?!?!" "Yeah we are maybe" I said. Kayla was silent until Ashton came up and said to her "Who are you going to be in the band?" "Um excuse me i have to go" Kayla said and walked out of the house. "What was her problem sheesh" Ashton said. "Well you wouldn't understand  if i told you she is heartbroken" "What  who broke her heart!?!?" "You did Ashton you did". Ashton was confused and said "Me? why me?" "She really liked you and you yelled that you had feelings for Claire and She really likes you she can't see you without crying that's why she left" "IO never thought she liked me i thought i liked her but she didn't like me?" "Nope its both of you so figure out what your going to do and when you figured it out tell me ok?" "k i will thanks for telling me Alexia love ya!" "Love ya too Ashton!" as i headed upstairs.

I was upstairs getting a shower and i heard a big BANG!!!. I jumped and quickly turned off the shower. I slowly got my towel and wrapped it around me and unlocked the door and heard a man yelling "WHERE IS ALEXIA WHERE IS SHE!?!?1!?". I heard ashton and i ran and locked the  door  i saw the nearest window and i climbed the toilet and opened it. i climbed on the roof and i closed the window and i started to walk on the roof with nothing but a towel. I try to find the little ladder but i couldn't find it. I looked and looked until i found it. I climbed down trying to be as  silent as possible i left my keys in my car and my money and i looked outside the window to see the face i hoped i would never see again.....

{A/N A cliffhanger Dun dun dun!!!! i hope you like the chapter and thank you so much over 700 hundred reads!!!! thank you so keep sharing and reading and follow me as well :)}

Love ya <3