Chapter 61

I woke up the next morning feeling great. I got out of my bunk and went to the bathroom and went to take a warm shower. My backs and ankles were killing me and the hot water soothed them. i got out and wrapped a towel around me and walked to the closet and put on an outfit and put my hair in a bun. I walked to my bunk to see Luke snoring softly and i pulled the blanket on him and kissed his lips softly and i saw his eyes flutter open. "Good morning babe" He said kissing me again but a little rougher.  I love Luke's kisses they are  full of passion and lust every single time. After we broke the kiss he got out of the bunk and walked into the bathroom. i walked in the kitchen and grabbed a bowl and some frosted flakes and  some milk from the fridge and poured it in the bowl. I walked to the living room and sat on the sofa and turned on the T.V. After i heard the bathroom door to see Luke in only a towel and his bare torso and i couldn't help but to look so i did and i heard Luke's voice snap me back to reality and he said, "Like what you see" He said smirking walked toward me. "Hell yeah i do" i said walking towards him.

He pulled my chin up and put his soft pink lips on mine. It was just a magical feeling and i smiled when we were kissing and he decided to enter his tongue in and i allowed it and he picked me up (Which i'm surprised he still can) and laid me on my back and he started to kiss my neck and he sound my sweet spot and i moaned but he put his hand over my mouth to muffle it. He was sucking on my sweet spot and i was biting my lip trying not to moan and  moved back to my lip and we were on a full on make- out session until i heard Kayla's voice saying, "Get a room!". We both got up and our faces were red and we walked to my bunk and i got out my phone to see a  text from Ash asking if we have sound check at 2. I replied 2:30 and walked to the living room and sat down watching the news and i heard mt phone vibrate and it was Luke calling me. I  answered it, "Hello" "Hey babe come to the bathroom i need  some company" "What the freak fine babe see you in 30 seconds" "Love you babe" "love you too" I said hanging up the phone and walking towards the bathroom.

I walked into the bathroom to see Luke bare naked right in front of me and i turned away blushing. "Like you haven't seen this before he said pointing towards his member and it was HUGE. I just looked at it and i turned tomato red and i looked down and rubbed my belly. That's the biggest habit i have is rubbing my belly. He walked toward me and i felt his hands on my belly and was rubbing it and he kissed it and i blushed. "i'm really excited to see the gender" "Well we won't find out till birth i want to be surprised" "No i want to know please?!" "Nope Luke we only have to wait another 7 months can you wait?" "Ugh i guess" He said with a pouty face. I laughed and walked out and went to see my mom making food and she asked, "You want any I'm making french toast" "No thanks i already ate" I said walking to get a bottled water. I saw Alyssa and Michael come out of the bathroom and then Kayla and Ashton went to the bathroom to get  a shower together because we are saving water. After everyone got a shower we all decided to get to the stadium early i saw some fans waiting outside and they saw the tour bus and i started to hear them scream. "Oh my gosh Redemptions  Cassie i love you!!!" "Michael give m some of your gravy!!" "Luxia for Life bitches!!!!", were all the screams i heard i laughed and we parked in the garage and we got out and walked into the arena and it was HUGE!! Like there were so many seats my mouth hung wide open in shock.

 I got  a call from Rose's mom saying they were there and we told the security guards to let them in and they walked to the make-up room and I saw Rose run to me screaming, "ALEXIA!!" "ROSE!!!" I screamed picking her up hugging her. "I missed you!" "I missed you too Rose are you excited to hang with us for a week?" "Yeah but why is your belly so big?" She said curiously. "Well me and Luke are having a baby" I said smiling and she squealed saying, "It is going to be so cute!" "Well thanks babe let's go see how Uncle Luke is doing shall we?" "Yes yes yes!!" She said running to find their room.  We walked down the hall and i opened the door and Rose ran to Luke hugging his legs "Luke!" "Hey Rose i've missed you so much" He said picking her up. "I heard you and Aunt Alexia are having a baby?" "Well yes that is true" He said smiling looking down at my baby bump. I rubbed it and i heard our make-up artist Roxie scream, "Alexia your turn!!" "Coming!" I said. "Rose stay here with the boys i'll be right back " I said hugging her. "Bye see you later She said.

I walked down to the make-up  room and i sat down in the chair and i saw Hanna walk in and said, "Hey girls im so sad this is me and Harry's last day but, you'll see us soon we will be going to Sydney for vacation" She said smiling. "I'm so excited to see you in London soon too Alexia you'll love it there!": "i'm so excited to see  London I've never been to Europe" i said getting blush put on my cheeks. After i was done with make-up i went to Alyssa and she gave me my outfit and i put it on and walked to the hair station where i got my hair curled and pinned back and i walked back to the boys room and Michael was getting some make-up on and i saw Ashton and Calum teaching Rose how to play Call of Duty. I saw Luke getting his hair done and i smiled. I walked inside and sat down next to Calum and asked, "Are you teaching my Rose how to play COD without me?" I exclaimed. Rose laughed and said, "It's so confusing" "It's ok you'll get it when your older" i said giving her a high-five. After their little video game session Ashton put Rose on his lap and said, "I wish i could take you back [to Sydney with me your so cute!!" "Thanks i said that to my mommy but she said we might visit there to see you" She said smiling giving Ashton a hug.

After everyone got their make-up done it was time for sound check and i sat on my drum stool and played every single song and sang every song the best i could and after we finished our sound check it was the boy's turn. They sang beautifully as always and  i always see Luke look at me during Wherever You Are and Beside you and it always makes me blush. After about a couple hours of boring stuff it was finally time for the Redemptions to play. I hurried to my drum stool and we always started each concert with Still Into You by Paramore. We would each sing and  every time i sang the crowd would scream my name and it would of course make me blush and i loved every minute being on stage. After we finished performing Cassie screamed, "WE ARE THE REDEMPTIONS GOODNIGHT MIAMI!!!" They all screamed and we ran out.  I walked of stage and ran to Luke and he picked me up and hugged me and I said, "You did great babe i'm so proud of you" "I love you and break a leg Babe" i said . He pulled out his guitar out and i kissed him and they started to play Try Hard and everything faded away...

{A/N Hey guys here is a new chapter and I hope you like it :) i am so glad it's the weekend  and i hope you're having a great weekend so far and question of the day is: What is your favorite song at the moment? Mine is Pompeii by Bastille the video will be on the side and Keep Reading, Voting, Sharing, and Follow me <3}

Love Ya <3 :*