Chapter 22

I woke up the next morning with a huge migraine. I went to my bathroom and took 2 aspirins and took a shower. I got out and got dressed then went downstairs. "Hello Alexia how are you feeling?" "I fell better than yesterday mom" "That's great sweetie" "Yeah mom do we have any cereal?" "Yeah in the pantry" "Ok". I got cereal and milk and made my breakfast. I didn't have to work today cause it was my day off. Then i heard a knock on the door and i saw Kayla, Cassie, And Kelsey at my door. "Hey guys" "Hey Alexia guess what time it is?" Umm 1:23?" "No silly it's...SHOPPING TIME!!!!!! screamed Kelsey. "Oh" I laughed. "Then lets go!" Cassie said and we were off shopping.

We made it to the mall and the first shop we went to was Aeropostale. "I love this store!!" Said Kelsey. We spent a lot of money but hey we're women its in our nature. Next we went to Forever 21, Personally my favorite store on planet Earth! Me and Kayla and Cassie ran into the store screaming "Oh my gosh we need everything!!!!" "Calm down guys do we have to do this every time?" "Yes we do" i said. We all laughed and i spent $200 on that store and i got a lot of nice clothes. After we were hungry so we went to the food court and being on a healthy diet i went to subway. I got a 6 inch ham bacon and Lettuce sub and some Sun Chips and a soda. We headed to the table and ate. "So are we all friends now?" Kelsey said. "I think we are" We all said. We ate our food and continued shopping. We went into Rue 21 and i love that store also. got me some wedges and some cross stuff. After that we went to each others cars and headed to my house.

Once we all came back to my house and went up to my room because i kind of used over $100. I used $300. We went upstairs and i put everything away. Then i heard my phone ring and i answered it. "Hello" "Eww your such a bitch go die in a hole under water god hates you everyone does!!" "How did you get my fucking # you bitch?!?" "Uh its called a phone book dumbass" Well Fuck you you must be really insecure to do this to me handle your own issues before you do mine bye". I hung up the phone and everyone looked at me. "Who was that?" Kayla said. "Just some 5SOS fans who are jealous they can't get some". "Heck yeah they can't get Calums he is mine and all mine!!" Cassie exclaimed. "Yeah same with Michael" "And Ashton kind of". "Why kind of Kayla?" "Well we aren't dating yet" "Well it looks like the matchmaking trio has to get back together". i winked. "I guess so" they both said winking back. "no no no no i don't need to matchmaking trio to help me i just started talking to him and he even told me that he still has a feelings for a girl named Claire". "Oh" was all i said. I was happy and sad at the same time. i was happy that Claire and Ashton still have feelings for each other, but i was sad because Kayla really likes him and he doesn't like her back. "I just felt like there was something like you know but i guess it was only me". "It's ok Kayla you'll find someone else maybe one day Ashton will like you back" Cassie said. "I hope so". After that we all decided to go watch a movie and we went downstairs.

We saw all of the guys with a big smile on their faces. "What's going on?" We all said. "Ashton has a girlfriend now!!" Calum screamed. I looked at Kayla and she just had an emotionless face and then she said "Excuse me I'll be back" . She ran upstairs and i followed and she closed the bathroom door and locked it. I got a bobby pin and unlocked it and i saw her on the floor bawling her eyes out "Cassie Kelsey come here girl issues!!!". They ran upstairs and they saw her on the floor saying "Wh-who is h-his girlfriend?". "Umm we don't know yet". Kelsey said as we were helping her up. All the guys came in, but Cassie got the door and locked it. Ashton was banging on the door saying "Kayla are you ok?". That made her cry harder. "Just go away guys please?!" I said. They left and we were comforting her" "Shh Kayla everything will be fine you'll find someone" Cassie said. "I'm j-just so hu-hurt right n-now i want to g-go home please?" "Ok I'll drive you home" Kelsey said. "I'll be back". Then we went downstairs and everyone looked at Kayla and she said "Don't tell them why i was crying". "Ok i won't". Then Kelsey left and we were sitting there. We were silent and i told everyone "I am just going to bed" "I'm going i miss you" " Lets go Luke". We went upstairs and i got PJ's on and i kissed Luke goodnight and we went sleep side-by-side.

{A/N Here is a chapter update! :) I hope you like it here is what Kelsey looks like :) keep sharing and reading! :)}

Love Ya <3 :)