Chapter 62

I saw the whole crowd screaming and jumping to their new song She Looks so Perfect and i absolutely love this song!  I took off my heels and jumped up and down next to the stage but i of course had that sickness and i ran to the nearest bathroom and i threw up and Alyssa walked in and held my hair. "Ugh i  hate this so much right now" I said wiping my mouth. She handed me my toothbrush and i brushed my teeth and headed back to where i was and Luke looked worried and i just said "I'm fine" and he smiled and continued playing. They were playing their last song of the night which is Heartbreak Girl and i freaking love this song!! I was singing along and Kayla walked out and we danced and sang along and pretended to be playing guitars and i was amazing if i might add. After Calum said, "GOODNIGHT MIAMI WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!" And they walked back here and Luke came to me and i hugged him and he said, "I saw your dancing your pretty good for being two months pregnant and i laughed and walked back and i walked to our dressing room and i saw Rose on the couch sound asleep and Cassie said, "I sang her to sleep". I smiled as i saw her sleep. She looked like a little angel and i loved her like my own child even though i could be her older sister.

After Ashton picked up Rose and i got her suitcase and she had all the medicine and i gave it to my mom and i walked on the bus and i saw Ash place her softly on the back bunk which is the biggest and i could hear Rose's soft snores and i got a blanket and i tucked her in and she smiled in her sleep and i smiled and kissed her head and walked out and i went to the bathroom to shower and i saw Luke and i said, "Hey come to the bathroom with me" "Ok babe" He said getting up from the chair and walked to the bathroom with me and i was getting undressed and Luke placed his cold hands on my breasts and ii tensed up and Luke chuckled and i felt something hit my thigh and i looked down to see Luke's bulge and i smirked and got down to me knees and unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants and i pulled down his boxers and his member stuck up to his stomach and i touched it and Luke gasped a little and i giggled and i decided to lick the tip and then i took it all in my mouth and  i heard Luke grunt in please as i bobbed my head up and down  and i smiled and i felt my gagging reflex coming and i gagged and the vibrations made Luke's member twitch and Luke said, "Stop". I did and he pulled down my panties and he said, "Your wet for me" I blushed and i felt his member entering me and it felt amazing. I know I'm pregnant but i doesn't hurt the baby. He put me up against the wall and started to thrust slowly and i was loving every second of it and i moaned and said, "Faster" and he sped up and now he was pounding in me and i was trying to hold on to my moans and i felt my climax creeping closer and closer and i said, "L-Luke i'm a-about to-" "Ok we will let go in 1,2,3!" He said and we both reached our  climax and he pulled out and i was panting and he set me down and   i turned on the shower and me and Luke both got in and he said, "That was amazing" "Yes it was" I said smiling kissing him.

After me and Luke got done with our shower i braided my wet hair so it would be wavy tomorrow and I got some yoga pants and a baggy shirt that you couldn't see my belly and i got some socks on and walked out to grab my toothbrush and i brushed my teeth and walked to my bunk. I grabbed my phone and got on twitter and tweeted Miami was amazing i wish i didn't have to leave and thanks to everyone who came and i love you all Goodnight xoxo. After that i set my phone down an walked to the kitchen and grabbed some water and took my pills and walked to my bunk to see Luke. "Um did i saw you could sleep with me?" I said smirking and Luke made his pouty lips and said "Can i pwease say with you?". I giggled and i said, "Yes you can my little 5 year old" I said kissing him and he smiled and said, "Goodnight babe i love you" "Goodnight i love you" I said kissing him one last time and he played with me hair and rubbed my back and i fell asleep.

{NEXT DAY}

I woke up the next morning to see Rose in my face and she said, "Get up we have omelets!" "Ok ill be up in a second" "You better or Michael will eat all your food i already but his finger he tried to eat mine". I laughed and got up and walked to the bar and sat down and my mom put a plate and said, "Eat it up your baby needs nutrients" she said kissing my cheek. I grabbed a fork and i saw Rose in her tall seat and eat her omelet and it was so cute! I ate all mine up and i heard Cassie say, "We should go shopping today" "Yeah that sounds awesome we could bring Rose with us" Alyssa said and they walked out to me and Rose and they said, "Do you want to go shopping before we leave to Boston?" "Yeah sure do you want to go Rose?" "Yes i love shopping can we go to Claire's!?" "Yeah what are you going to buy there?" "Harry Styles stuff!" "Oh so you like Harry?" I said smirking and she said, "CAN I MEET HIM!?!" "Of course you can he is leaving in a couple hours i'll text him to come here" "Yay!!!!!" Rose squealed and she ran to Calum and he picked her up. I decided to get ready so i went to the bathroom and i upbraided my hair and it looked awesome and i got dressed and put makeup on and walked out and said, "Rose come here it's bath time" "Ok" She said getting off Calum's lap and running towards me and i closed the bathroom door and i gave her a bath and i brushed her hair and i pulled it in a  ponytail and found a really cute outfit in her suitcase and i let her get dressed and she brushed her teeth and i let her put some lip gloss on and i put on her sandals and i got my shoes on and all the girls were waiting for us and i got Rose some granola bars and some bottled water and grabbed my purse and i gave Luke a quick kiss and every goodbye and we were off to a shopping adventure!!

{A/N Hey guys sorry i was grounded from the internet but here is your new chapter and i hope you like it and Have you heard She Looks so Perfect and i love this song!! <3 and  question of the day is: Who is your favorite band member? Mine is Luke Hemmings i love him!! <3 anyways i love you all and keep Reading, Voting, Sharing, and Follow me <3}

Love Ya <3 :*

P.S here is rose's outfits :)