Chapter 6

"Hey Calum can I talk to you?" He stood up and shrugged, "Um sure?" He said confused. We walked upstairs to my room and I closed the door. "So I can see you have a crush on someone" I said smiling and him and his cheeks flushed and said, "No I don't like anyone."

"Don't you dare lie to me I have known you for years and I know when you lie your cheeks get red." "Okay you caught me, but you don't know who" Calum said smirking. "It's Cassie." I said leaning on the door. "How do you know?!" "For one, It's really obvious that you like her and vice versa, and you treat her different than you treat Kelsey and I" "Geez you are too observant."

"Well I'm not really observing it's just super obvious that you like her, and F.Y.I she likes you back so you better get your butt out there and ask her on a date or I'll do it for you!!" I screamed at him. I ram toward him and tackled him, screaming, "Ask her out! Ask her out!" "Okay, okay I will sheesh can you get off me now?" He said laughing getting up. "As long as you ask her out." I said rolling off the bed.

We walked back down stairs and I saw the look on Cassie's face when she saw Calum and I with our hair messed up and she said, "What were you guys doing up there?" "Nothing just telling him to grow some balls that's all" I said walking into the kitchen and in the corner of my eye I saw relief on her face.

I smiled and grabbed a bottle of apple juice and told everyone that me and Cassie are heading upstairs and we went up to my room and locked the door for safety from the boys.

"I'm exhausted!" Cassie said collapsing on my bed. "You can say that again" I said undressing and getting my PJ's on. I washed my makeup off and climbed in bed and me and Cassie put in a movie and halfway through I started to get heavy eyelids and I slowly fell into a deep sleep...

{A/N: Hello everyone I don't know why this Chapter did this I am still really confused but anyways I re wrote it so people won't get so confused:) anyways the picture is Alexia's car and Keep Reading, Voting, Sharing, and Follow me:)}

Twitter: @salemloves1d

Instagram: salem_ann_nicole

Love ya <3 :*