Chapter 32

I was woken up by Luke on top of me. "Get  up we have to go to the airport!!" "No I'm sleepy!". After that he picked me up  and put me in the tub and turned the shower on cold!! "What the fuck!!!" "What you weren't gonna get up". After he left i got in and got dressed and got ready and went downstairs. I went to the kitchen and got my suitcase and went into my car. Ashton went outside  and gave him a hug because i will be in California first and me Cassie, Kelsey, and Kayla went into my car we drove to the airport.

We made it to the airport and no one was there it was deserted and i went into the security check. I found a Starbuck's and i got a big smile on my face. I ran over there and ordered my usual a caramel mocha. After that i went to our terminal and i sat down and got on my laptop. i got on my twitter and i haven't been on it for like 2 weeks. I saw i had 6,000 followers!! Sheesh I'm not even famous yet!! After i decided to get on YouTube. My favorite youtuber is Pewdiepie so i decided to watch him. After about an hour of watching him i was in tears because i was laughing so hard. Kelsey came and sat next to me. "What's so funny?" "Pew-die-pie!" I said gasping for air. "Wow Alexia it's 7 in the morning and your laughing like a maniac!". i just laughed again and kept watching him. After i got off me laptop and decided to walk around. I found a candy shop and i went in. Everywhere i looked i saw candy!! I was in paradise!!Then ii found the jackpot!! The chocolate bars!!!!!!! I saw everything and i bought 5 of them I walked back to see the guys there. "What's with all the chocolate Alexia?" Asked Calum. "I found a candy shop and i saw chocolate and i wanted some". "There's a candy shop!?!!" Ashton screamed. "Yes it over there" i pointed. He ran to it like a little 5 year old. I love my big brother.

After that we finally got  to board the plane and it was huge!  It had like bed seats and it was 2 stories! I found my seat and sat down. i was so tired but after that coffee i was really hyper!! I sat down and i brought my J-14 magazine  hey i may be16 but i love them!! i was reading about Selena Gomez and Luke came and sat next to me. "Hey Alexia" " hey Luke" "How ya feeling?" "Fine" "I missed you  this morning!!". I  laughed and said "I missed you too i was really bored here being here alone without my boyfriend here" After that Luke fell asleep and i looked at him. He is so cute when he falls asleep!!! I took a picture posted it on Twitter and Instagram. I heard his phone vibrate and i quickly turned it off before he woke up. After i decided to get the little TV out that i have and watched Catfish my favorite show! I watched and i my eye lids got really heavy and everything went black.

I woke p and Luke poked me in the check "Alexia wake up we're about to land!!"  "What?" "We are about to land!!" "Oh yay!!". I can't believe we are about to land in Los Angeles!! I immediately got up and straightened myself up and fixed my hair and went back to my seat. I got all my carry- on and looked at Luke. "I get to go to my dream city with my Boyfriend this  makes it a whole lot better" I said smiling. He smiled and kissed me. I love when we kiss, its like a whole bunch of fireworks going off i love it!  WE broke it off and the intercom said: "Ok ladies and gentleman put on seat belts we are about to land in the Wonderful Los Angeles and i hoped you had a nice flight with Australian Airlines". I got really jumpy and excited!  "Woah calm down Alexia" Luke said holding me down "I can't I'm too excited!" The planed landed and i ran to be the first one off. I ran to the baggage claim."Yay!!!!"   I screamed in the airport. Some people were giving me dirty looks but i don't really care this is my fist time in America! I ran to Luke and he put his things down and hugged and spun me around. I was laughing and i was so happy!! "This is the best day ever!!" I screamed into Luke's neck. "I am too!!". After that i got my luggage and walked to the rental car place in the LAX. "What car are we getting?" asked Michael. "I think a big SUV"  Ashton said. "Yay!!" Calum said. WE rented the car and we were off to the hotel!

We parked in the parking lot and i saw a whole bunch of girls next to the car. "How in the hell are we supposed to get out?!" I said. "Honk the horn ashton!" Kayla said. "Ok BEEP!!!". All the girls gave us dirty looks and walked away. I rushed into the hotel before i get noticed. I checked all of us in and i went into the elevator. I went to our floor and i saw girls  next to me and Luke's room!  "Umm excuse me girls i have to get in here" "Um no this is Luke's room not your" A snobby girl said "Um yeah I'm his girlfriend so yeah i am allowed so yeah excuse me" I said  They all said rude comments until i slammed the door in their faces. Sheesh sometimes i hate their fans but of course i don't tell Luke that because i don't want us to have problems. I was unpacking and Luke came in. "I love the fans aren't  they just wonderful" He said. "Yeah they are great" I said having a lot of sarcasm in my voice. "Why what did they do?" "They hate me and i hate them!!!" I snapped. "What?" "I'm sorry but i get sent hate by them every single day and I'm about to snap at every one of them". "I'm so sorry they are doing it they are just jealous that they aren't pretty enough and they can't date me because i love you!! " "I love you too Luke!". After i finished packing i went to go visit Calum and Cassie. I opened the door and they were making out on the bed. "Eww!!!!!!!!!!!" i screamed. "What do you want Alexia?" Cassie said. "Just wanted to say hi but nevermind go back to eating each other faces off" i said and i left.

I decided to visit Kelsey and Michael and i opened their door and they were finishing unpacking. "Hey guys" I said. "Hey Alexia" Kelsey said. "Need any help I'm done unpacking?" "No Alexia thanks for asking though" Michael said.  "Your welcome Michael see ya guys". I went to Kayla and Ashton's room. "Hello guys" "Oh hey Alexia" Said Ashton. "Hey need help unpacking??" "No we're fine but thanks for asking" Kayla said,. After that i went back to my room and decided to order room service. "Hey Luke do you want spaghetti??" "Yeah" "ok two spaghetti and two things of garlic bread and two  cokes" "Luke dinner will be here in 15 minutes do hurry out of the shower!!" "Ok!" After room service got here and i scarfed down my food. "This was really good" I said. "Yeah one of the best meals yet" I was really tired so i got a shower and put some PJ's on and went to sleep. 

{A/N hope you like this chapter i have been working on this since yesterday so yeah hope you like it :) question of the day: How has your day been so far??  mine has been good so tell me your answer in the comments and keep  reading, voting, and sharing and follow me :)}

Love ya <3 :)