Chapter 47

I woke up the next morning to Luke's blue eyes looking into mine eyes. "Good morning babe" Luke said kissing my nose lightly. "Good morning" I said yawning. I stretched and got out and found my pink slippers and walked out to Cassie's room. I opened and she looked at me and i said "CASSIE!!!"  "Hey Alexia" She said weakly. "Oh my gosh i thought you died thank god you are here" I said crying and hugging her. "I'm ok they got the bullet out and i have to wait till my stitches dissolve" "Then you can play again?" "Yeah its going to take awhile but i think Calum can take my place in the next concert" She said looking at Calum. "That's good it sucks though i wish you could play" Kayla said glumly.  Then Alyssa and Michael came in and Alyssa  screamed "CASSIE YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!"  "Yep i am still here" she said laughing. She hugged Cassie and sat down next to me. "So how long will it take to recover?" Ashton asked. "Umm the nurse said about 3 weeks" Cassie said sadness in her eyes. "Hey its fine Cassie you'll  be back on stage in no time" Alyssa said . Cassie smiled and started to cry "Y-you guys a-are the g-greatest f-friends ever" she said smiling with tears spilling .

"Don't cry you're going to make me cry" I said hugging her. "Thanks Alexia you're the greatest you were so brave out there but never again!!" She said. "Don't worry it won't i killed him" "You what?!?" Cassie screamed. "H-he was going to shoot me there was no other way" "Oh" "What?" "I was going to get angry because you killed my father but then you told me that" "Oh yeah i didn't do t for no reason" "How did you do it?" "With a pocket knife i carry with me" "You carry one?" "Yeah ever since the incident with my uncle. She nodded her head and we all were quiet for a second and Luke came in the room and said "Cassie Jefferson your alive!!!" Luke screamed hugging her. "Yeah i am" She smiled. I hugged Luke and grabbed the remote.  "Lets watch the Grinch!!!" Michael screamed Alyssa giggle and cuddled him.  I turned it to the Grinch and i sat down on the other sofa next to Luke and cuddled with him and watched Cindy Lou Who.

After we watched it Kayla said "Who's hungry??" "Me!!!" I screamed. "You're always hungry" Kayla said  laughing. I laughed and we all sat in a circle and my mom entered the room. "Hey what are guys doing?" she said looking confused. "We are trying to think of something to eat" Calum said. "Oh well you need to hurry up because it is supposed to snow in a little bit" She said. "IT'S GOING TO SNOW!!" Ashton screamed and looked at me. Me and Ashton have this special way of communicating to each other by  our eyes and he said "Snowball fight?". "Heck yeah!!" I said saying back. We laughed and Cassie looked confused "What were you two doing?" "Something that only we should know" Ashton said. I giggled and sat down. "I know what we should get!!" Luke said . "What?" Alyssa said. "We should get Pizza Hut!" "Yeah!!" Kayla said. "So do we all agree on it? "Mom asked. "Yes mommy" I said sweetly. "What do you want Alexia?" Mom said "Cinnamon sticks" I said smiling "Fine" My mom sighed. I smiled and sat down next to Luke and got a pad of paper and a pen and wrote down what everyone wanted and i decided to go with my mom to go get them.

We were heading down the stairs to the car and my mom said "How are you and Luke?" "We are great actually how are you mom?" "I am good" "Mom i know you there is something wrong" "Well you're right in 2 days its me and your fathers 23rd anniversary and you know he isn't here" she said trying to hold on tears "Mom its ok to cry" "I know but i want to keep strong for you guys but its  really hard you know?"  She said tears streaming down her face. I hugged her and said "Shh mom its ok dad wouldn't want you to cry because he died he wants to remember the good times" "I k-know but i-its really hard" "It's going to be mom i went through a lot and i cried when i found out when died i cried but i stopped because dad would want us to remember the good times like when we went on the on the cruise ship and we got to ride all the water slides" I said  trying not to tear up "That was a good time" She said smiling rubbing her eyes. I hugged her and i said "?If you need to cry i'll always be here mom ok?" "Ok thank you sweetie" She said starting he car to go get the Pizza.

We got all the pizza and headed to the room. "Food is here "I said laying it down on the table "Can you give me a piece babe "Cassie said to Calum "Sure anything for you" He said kissing her cheek. I ran and got a piece and sat down and Luke sat down next to me "How are you doing babe? "Good my mom had a little cry because her and dad's 23rd anniversary is in two days " "Oh well i hope she is better" "Yeah i gave her a little pep talk" "You're good at those little pep talks" He said smiling hugging me "Thanks Luke" I said hugging I'm back. Everyone was eating until Kayla said something "Hey we have a concert tomorrow but we can always cancel it" "No don't cancel it because i am not recovered yet" Cassie said "Yeah Calum can take Cassie's spot in the concert" Alyssa said. "Yeah i can do it" alum said confidently. "Ok then its official then" Kayla said snuggling with Ashton. Ashton kisses her and i almost squeal they are just too  cute!  Same with Alyssa and Michael they are like two peas in a pod. Cassie and Calum are the perfect match. And me and Luke well we are different but opposites attract and we do and we are going to be together forever i feel it . I finally know what love feels like and i love it so much. You can't decide you'll just know it when it happens . I lay next to Luke and i smile then i heard a knock at the door. I opened it and i saw Harry. "Hey Harry" I said hugging him. "Hey Alexia how are you?" I am good where is  Hanna?" "Oh she is flying out tonight" "y i would love to met her!" "I know Alexia" He smiling. "Hey Cassie" "Hey Harry" She said smiling. "Hey everyone" He said warmly "Hey Mate" Luke said and i smiled. I sat down in-between Harry and Luke and Harry said i have something to say" "Ok" Everyone said "So i just found out something i looked it up last night and Alexia and Ashton i am your cousin" "What?!!?" I said very excited. "Yep my mum told me yesterday she just found out by your grandma" "Oh my gosh i am cousins with Harry Freaking Styles!!!" I said squealing. Ashton was silent then he screamed, "COME HERE CUZ AND GIVE ME A HUG!!" He said running to  Harry. They  hugged and everyone was very excited and i saw Cassie her face pale and she told me to come to her.

I went to her and she whispered and told me to get  everyone out for a second. "Hey guys Cassie needs to talk to me can you give us a sec please? "Yeah sure" My mom said getting everyone out. "What?" "My mom she found out" "About your father" "Yeah" "What is she doing"  "She was trying to get me to come home but i don't want to and i have to go to my fathers funeral next week" "Ok" "and i want you to come with me" "me?" "Yes you, you have helped me through all of this so you're going with me and still i want to say  thanks and the doctor also said i need another surgery" "Why?" "Because my Liver is failing" "What!?!"  "Yeah so i am getting a transplant in 4 days i have to wait for the donors liver to come" "Why didn't you tell?" "Because i am telling everyone tomorrow" "Oh ok" "Thanks for listening but [please don't tell anyone until tomorrow" "Ok promise". After that everyone came back in and me and Luke and Harry left to go sleep in another room I got out the cot and i  heard and snap and harry grabbed before my hand got stuck " Thanks" I said smiling "Anything for family" He said smiling sweetly. He got the bed out and i went to the bathroom and changed into PJ;s  and came out to see Harry naked "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" "Its ok I'm sorry" He said blushing. I walked back in the bathroom where Luke was changing with me and i said " I just saw my cousin naked" I said shocked "Eww!!" Luke said girly. I playfully slapped him and put my hair up and walled out to see Harry snoring softly with he was and cuddling with the pillow and i said "awe!!"  and got in the bed with Luke and i put my head in the crook of Luke's neck and i put arms on Luke's bare torso and fell into a dreamy sleep.

{A/N} Hey guys what's up? I hope you like this chapter and this our final week before Christmas break!:) so question of the day:  What do you want for Christmas??  I want One direction concert tickets comment your answers in the comments and keep reading, voting, sharing, and Follow me<3}

Love ya <3 :*