Chapter 54

I woke up by the smell of bacon. "Bacon?" I said getting out of bed. I used to sleep in the top bunk high up but they moved me to the bottom because they didn't want me o fall off and you know kill the baby. I got my robe and slippers on and walked into the little kitchen. "Good morning sleepyhead" Calum said hugging me. "Good morning" I said hugging him back and he looked down and saw the ring on my finger and gasped. "Your engaged?!" He whispered loudly. "Yeah don't tell anyone because we are having a announcement tonight we are having a party" I say smiling. "When did you plan this?" Calum asked. "On the car ride back here yesterday" i said. "Oh ok i won't tell a soul pinky promise" He said holding his pinky. I pinky promised him and i got out my plate and put a lot of food on it and say down and ate in silence.

After i finished eating i ran to the shower because i call the hot water and i got in and let it relax my sore and aching muscles. My back is starting to hurt a lot so Luke being the greatest fiancé' he is wow i can say that now yay!! After i got finished i got out and wrapped a towel and went to the little room which is a walk-in closet. I closed the door because i don't want people seeing my hideous body.  I got finished wearing my old pair of jeans leaving them unbuttoned.  I put on a shirt and shoes and came out to see Luke right at the door "Damn it Luke you scared me" I said hugging him.  "I missed you" He said pouting. I blushed and said, "Well im here now" I said kissing him. After he got in and i accidently forgot my toothbrush so i decided to just open the bathroom door to see Luke naked in front of me. I look at his toned chest and damn he is so hot. "Like what you see" Luke said winking at me. He closed the door and put me against the wall and pressed his lips against mine. I looked in his blue eyes and they were full of lust. He squeezed my bum and i shrieked and he took the opportunity to put his tongue inside my mouth  and i fought back with mine and i won of course and he started to unbutton my shirt and he kissed my neck finding my sweet spot. "Your mine" He said in a very raspy and sexual voice and it really turned me on. He took my shirt and he said, "I heard having sex when your pregnant helps the baby"  He said pulling my jeans down. I felt my body get heated. I miss this feeling so much.

He picked me up and put me against the wall and kissed me roughly but still passionate. I felt something hit my leg and i blushed. He smiled and asked, "Do you want to?" "Yes please" I said moaning. He stuck his member by my entrance and pushed in slowly. He started to thrust slowly and he took off my bra and threw it on the floor and i kicked off my panties and he laid me don on the bathroom floor and he started to thrust faster. "Luke faster" I moaned really loud. He started to thrust faster and faster i felt my stomach tighten and i was about to reach my hair and i heard the doo knob turn and i saw Harry open the door and he looked and screamed, "Oh my god sorry i didn't mean to interrupt" He slammed the door shut and Luke laughed and i blushed a tomato red and Luke asked, "Would you like to finish?" He said smirking. "Yes please" I said.  He  thrusted really fast and i reached my high and so did he and we rode it out and i said, "Well looks like i have to get another shower" "Wanna shower with me we will save water" "Sure" i said getting in.

After me and Luke's love making session i opened the door to Harry smiling at Luke and winked. "Disgusting" i said slapping Harry's arm playfully. He just laughed and said to Hanna, "We should do that" "Harry stop!" Hanna exclaimed blushing. I went back to the closet and got dressed and walked out and did my hair and makeup and went to the couch to see Alyssa and Michael making out. "Hello!" i said scaring them. "Sorry you had to see that" Michael said laughing. "Well at least you weren't Harry walking in on me and Luke you know" i said and Alyssa laughed. "But your pregnant you can't do that" Michael said. "Yes you can it actually helps the baby" i said sticking my tongue at  him. He hugged me and said, "Be careful" He said smirking. "Whatever we are engaged you can't tell me what to do meanie!" I said "Poohead" Michael screamed in the kitchen. I laughed and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed a little bag of Doritos and walked into my bunk to grab my phone and i unlocked it and decided to look on twitter and looked at my mentions and i saw someone's name i didn't want to see. My biggest bully in school. His name is Chase Howell. He tweeted me "Long time no see Alexia remember when i said i will always know where you are well i know where you are Atlanta Georgia im heading there now can't wait to see you again xoxo". I felt my face drop.

I saw Michael come in and he looked at me and ran to me and asked,  "What's wrong? "He said looking worried. "Oh its nothing" I said. "Bullcrap what  is it?" "Chase tweeted me" I gave him my phone. He looked at it and he looked angry. "That son of a bitch he hurt you once he isn't this time" He said looking me hugging me. I felt safe but i have the worry in the back of my mind he is going to find me and hurt me or the baby.  Michael went to where Luke was and i hear them talking and i heard Luke's footsteps coming and he looked at me and he hugged me and said, "He isn't going to touch you" he said. "He did it before he can do it again" i said coldly. "No he isn't he isn't touching you or my baby" He said kissing me. "He isn't going to find you he will have to go through us first" Luke said bringing all the guys in. "Thanks but he is sneaky".

{FLASHBACK}

I was walking to my locker and i saw Chase in the corner of my eyes. He was staring at me and i just ignored him and opened my locker. I heard footsteps coming towards me and i hurried up but when i closed it he was right there. "Where do you think your going?" He said smirking. "To my history class now excuse me" i said loving the other way but he blocked me. "You're not going anywhere remember when you pulled a little trick on my girl Amber well  now your going to get what you deserve" . i tired to turn away but he pulled me back and he said, "You're coming with me". "no get off me!" i said pushing him away. He pulled me into the boys bathroom and he slapped me and i felt my cheek swell and he threw me on the ground and started to punch me repeatedly in the gut and in the face. I tired to fight him but he held my wrists down and i felt them bruising. "Stop!!" I said spitting out blood.  "Your getting what you deserve!" He said pulling out a cigarette lighting and putting it on my skin. I started to scream and he covered my mouth and said, "Scream one more time ill break  your neck" He said putting the cigarette on my neck and i tried really hard not scream. They tore off my clothes and put the cigarette all of my body i heard the  door open and saw Luke and he ran to Chase and punched him and i got my clothes on and Chases kicked me as hard as he can on my leg and i fell to the ground hitting my head screaming. I felt my skull crack and i stood still.  I felt really sleepy and Luke came to me and said, "Don't go to sleep stay awake look at me" He said pointing my head to where he was and he screamed, "Someone call 911!!!!". And the last thing i remember was getting in a stretcher and getting into the ambulance.......

"They said i had a concussion, 10 cigarette burns on neck and abdomen, and both of my wrists were sprained" I said finishing my story to everyone. Alyssa was crying and she hugged me. "You didn't deserve that kind of treatment at all!". "Hey look where i am now" I said hugging her back. "Luke i can't believe you had to witness that" Cassie said. "Well that was when i knew i had feelings for her" He said kissing my cheek. I smiled and Kayla hugged me and said, "I'm so sorry Chase did that i was a complete bitch back then" she said. "I know i hated you" i said laughing. "Well i would hate myself too"  Kayla said hugging me again. After that i was tired so i got in my jammies and  got some dinner and after i finished eating i got in my bunk and put my headphones in and listened to Paradise by Coldplay and fell asleep in paradise.

{A/N Hello guys how are you today on a cold Tuesday  I don't have school until Thursday so yay!:) anyways Question of the day: Should Alexia have twins yes or no? I like hearing your guy's suggestions and being apart of the story so answer in the comments and keep Reading, Voting, Sharing, and Follow me :)}

Love Ya <3 :*