Chapter 80

Luke was speeding down the street and i laughed. "I love you so much" I said grabbing, my hand, intertwining with his and he squeezed my hand. "I don't want to go to school tomorrow!" Luke whined stopping at a red light. "Well you could come to work with me and we both could go to school at 12 and walk to class again" I said smiling. "You just don't want me leaving you and alright you can teach me your coffee making ways" "Of course i'll show you now go the light is green" I said and he hit the gas pedal.

 He arrived at his parents house and i grabbed my stuff and I walked in and Luke's mom came and hugged me and said, "Oh its great to see you Alexia!" "It wonderful to see you too Mrs. Hemmings" I said hugging her back.

We walked back to Luke's room and i sat my stuff and ran to his bed and i saw some of possessions were in boxes and i asked, "Why do you have boxes moving or something?" "Yup i found my house to live in, and when you and Rose are ready to move out of your mom's you can come move with me i live down the block from the house anyways" "Oh you bought that house?" I said realizing.

"Yup, its big enough to fit all of us and another kid, but that can wait" He said accidentally bringing up kids. I felt a pang of emotional pain when he said that, but i hid i quite well. "It's fine Luke i'm over it" 'No your not i know when your pain, i can feel it too. I hate seeing you hurt so much, it kills me inside" Luke says laying next to me and all of a sudden i was bawling into his chest.

He rubbed my back and held me. "I miss it so much Luke, Why did it have to be me?!" I said hugging him harder. "Shh Alexia we have plenty of time to have kids, we can try anytime you like" He said looking up to me smiling. I let out a small smile and he said, "There's your smile i missed it." I cuddled into him and i said, "I don' t think i want to try anytime to soon but i we can do it without having kids" I said smirking. He smiled and asked, "Are you sure?" "Positive i really need it" And he took off his shirt and kissed me passionately. The kiss deepened and at that moment i knew this wasn't just sex anymore, we were making love. "He took my shirt off and continued to kiss me. I took my jeans off and so did Luke and i straddled him and kissed him again. He unclasped my bra and started  messing with my breasts.

I started to kisses his weak spot and he started to moan and felt myself getting wet. "Now its your turn to feel good" Luke said huskily. He started to kiss all down my body and he stopped at my lower stomach and i felt my core getting hotter and hotter by the second. "You ready?" "Yes please" I said impatiently. He slowly took my underwear off and started fiddling with my clit. I bucked my hips in pleasure, and all the familiar feelings of this came back and i try to hide my moans because his mother was home. "You have to be quiet in order to do this" Luke said chuckling. After that i layed on the bed and Luke opened his drawer and got a condom and asked me with a serious expression, "Are you sure you want to do this i'm not going to force you" "No i want to please continue" I said impatiently.

He put in the condom and lined up with my entrance and slowly pushed. It was a little uncomfortable and then all of a sudden i got the image in my head of the time i found out i was pregnant and i felt tears rising and i said, "Luke stop i can't" I said pushing him off of me. I put my face in my hands and i bursted into tears. "Luke hugged me and comforted me. He took off the condom and out his boxers and sweatpants on and he said, "I told you we didn't have to do it" 'I wanted to but then the memory of me finding out i was pregnant popped in my head and it wouldn't go away either I'm sorry" 'There is no need to say sorry I can wait till you're ready I honestly don't mind." Luke said sitting own on the bed next to me and he asked, "You see that ring on your finger" I looked down at my engagement ring and i smiled. "This ring means i am going to spend the rest of my life with you so we have all the time in the world to do this" He said picking up my hand and kissing it and i smiled and i felt my cheeks heat up and he lifted my chin up and said "I love you so much Alexia Irwin i want to spend the rest of my eventful life can you promise me something?

  "What?" "Promise me that you'll always be here and that you'll never leave me". I smiled and i replied, "I promise". And sealed the promised with a kiss. I grabbed my underwear and one of Luke's shirts and jumped onto his bed. "I just want to sleep" I said grabbing the duvet  and covered my body totally and i hid. Luke jumped on the other side of the bed and crawled under the duvet with me and pulled me into his chest and he said, "Cuddle with me" "You got it" Luke and I was just laying there, enjoying the silence. 

  I heard the soft snores of Luke and i was still awake, so I decided to get my headphones and my phone and decided to listening to music. I put it on shuffle and the song Pumped Up Kicks by Foster The People came on and i closed my eyes and cuddled into Luke's chest and i could feel his chest go up and down. I felt my eyes get droopier and droopier and i slowly fell into a peaceful slumber.

{A/N Hello everyone this is like the quickest i've updated since forever. Anyways, Here it is and i hope you like it and the Question of the Day is: What is your favorite song at the moment? Mine is Steal My Girl by One Direction i love it so much! Comment yours down below and I love you guys and Keep Reading, Voting, Sharing, and Follow Me:)}

Twitter: @salemloves1d

Instagram: salem_ann_nicole

Love Ya <3 :*

P.S This is the house Luke bought:)