Chapter 16

I woke up with the biggest headache ever. I went into  my bathroom and took an aspirin and went downstairs to see all the boys and i went to the pantry and got a granola bar and walked to my room. I looked at Luke for a second and i couldn't take looking at him i ran to my room and cried into my pillow and went to my bathroom and screamed "FUCK MY LIFE!!!!! WHY WOULD ANYONE LIKE ME I'M A FAT ASS WHORE!"  I took a shower and cried i felt absolute crap. I got out and texted and asked if she can come over. I heard her car and i went up to her and i cried. "shh Alexia everything will be fine" "no it isn't I'm just a fat ass whore who will never find love I'm forever alone goddammit!" "Look at me Alexia you are not a fat ass whore ok? You are a beautiful girl and Luke was stupid enough to lose you to that whore" "Yeah i guess your right ".

We walked inside and my eyes were red and puffy. They all looked at me even Luke. He looked like he had been crying for ages. I just walked upstairs. "You blew mate" Michael said. "I know she kissed me though. "But you kissed back though" Calum said. when me and Cassie got in my room i told her "We should go to the beach and get wasted" "Hell no alexia we are not drinking right now" "Why i really need one?" "Because i know you alexia you need to stop running from your problems" "I can't help it Cassie i can't look at him the same anymore". "you need to hear his side of the story first" "Ok". We went downstairs and i looked at all of them "Hey guys" i said. Can you guys give me and Luke a minute please?" "Yeah sure". They all left and Luke just sat there silent "Why did you do it Luke?" "She kissed me" "You kissed back though that's what broke me" "I don't why i did but it was in the heat of the moment" "i bet if i wasn't there you probably would've fucked her" i aid in a cold voice. "I would never do that to you Alexia never" "But you kissed that little bitch right in front of me though" "i know i feel horrible ok? I shouldn't have done it but i cant go back and undo it  If i couild've i would've ok?" "I don't know Luke i really don't i cant handle this right now especially after i almost died and trying to stay clean from cutting but your making it really hard to stay clean" "I'm really sorry Alexia i can't live without you please take me back? "Luke cried. "I don't  know Luke give me time to think and i'll give you my answer tomorrow but i can't think clearly right now i have to go bye Luke "b-bye". I walked off.

I saw all of them and i headed to Ashton and cried into his chest "It hurts so bad Ash i can't deal with this" "I know it's really hard Alexia but your heart will tell you what you want" "I hate this feeling i really hate it" "I know it sucks but hey your Ashton Irwin's sister you can get through it" "Yeah i am and i hope so Thanks Ashton for the pep talk" "Your welcome anytime sis". I hugged and decided i needed coffee so i got my keys and drove to Starbucks. I made it there and went threw the drive thru and got myself a Peppermint hot cocoa. I got my drink and drove around Sydney till it was dusk. I drove home and everyone was gone so i was home alone. I went upstairs got comfy clothes on and got a blanket and watched the movie "A social nightmare". After the movie ended i was crying. Ashton walked in and said "Why are you crying?" "I watched a sad movie" "aww come here" Ashton sat next to me and we watched Catfish and Awkward together while we were alone till all the guys saw us "Aww brother and sister time!" Calum said "Yep it is" I said. I looked at Luke and i looked at him and said "Are you going to sit next to your girlfriend or not?. He smiled and sat next to me "I missed you so much Alexia" " i missed you too Luke i love you so much" "I love you too Alexia". He kissed me and i smiled. "Aww Lexia is back!!" Ashton said. "Yes it is and stronger than ever!" I said. We watched movies all night till we all fell asleep. I felt someone pick me up to my bed and someone get in it and i cuddled up to him. "Hey babe" I whispered "Hey go back to sleep" "Ok" and i fell into a dreamy sleep next to the love of my life.

{A/N sorry its a shorter chapter it's like midnight and I'm really tired so here you go keep reading :)}

Love ya <3 :)