Zach Clayton (Bruhitszach) // Baking

"Zach?"

"Are you okay, baby girl?" Zach asks sleepily. That's not too surprising considering it's 3am and I'm calling him. It's okay though, I'm his girlfriend.

"I'm fine. Except I need a favor."

"Anything for you."

"Can I use your kitchen tomorrow? I want to bake a cake for my mom's birthday tomorrow."

"Of course."

"Thanks so much, Zach."

I grab the flour from the top shelf then climb off of the countertop.

"I think we have all of our ingredients now," I look over the recipe quickly, "First we have to combine all the dry ingredients," I say to myself. I turn to look at Zach because he didn't respond. Instead, he's staring at me absentmindedly, "Zach? You okay?"

"Huh?" He asks, snapping out of his trance.

"You were staring at me."

"I was thinking about how lucky your mom is to have you. I don't know anyone who bakes a cake for their mom."

I laugh as I add the dry ingredients into a bowl. Next, we have to combine the wet ingredients and add eggs and stuff.

"Zach! Wanna help instead of just staring at me?"

"Right. Sorry," Zach apologizes while grabbing the dry ingredients bowl and moving it to the side. I start adding the butter, eggs and vanilla.

"Here hold the sugar. You have to slowly add the sugar. Then, we have to beat it for three to four minutes. Got it?" I hand Zach the sugar and he slowly adds it to the mixture, "And now we beat it for three to four minutes," I grab the whisk and start whisking it, or should I say attempting to whisk it.

"Y/N," Zach whines, "You suck at whisking," He tries to take the bowl away from me and the whisk. I try to resist but he's too strong. I watch as he moves the whisk three time faster than me.

"How do you-" A large splat of egg, butter, sugar and vanilla splash onto me, "Zach!"

"Oops. Sorry," Zach apologizes, trying not to laugh.

"I'll get you back!"

"I'm so scared," Zach says sarcastically. I roll my eyes at him before grabbing the dry ingredients and milk to add to the mixture.

"We slowly add the dry ingredients and milk then mix it for three to four minutes until the mixture is smooth. After, we pour it into the cake pan."

Zach follows my directions. When the mixture is smooth and ready to be poured into the pan, I take a little bit of batter and smear it on Zach's face.

"Ha! Gotcha!"

"You little Dorito onion stanky dirty bootyhole breath!" He shouts as he scrambles to get some batter. With that, Zach smears batter on my face.

"Zach, I don't want your gross fingers going into my mom's cake batter! Ew get away."

"You wanna go there?"

"Go whe-" I get cut off by flour being poured on me, "ZACH!"

"Whoops," He laughs. I grab the rest of the flour and dump it on him.

"Also, yes I wanna go there!"

Zach picks me up from behind so my feet are dangling.

"Zach! Put me down!"

"Not until you say you're sorry."

"Never happening."

"Really? Okay," Zach starts tickling me. I scream.

"Zach! Stop!" Tears stream down my face, "Okay, I'm sorry."

"Really?"

"Yea, super sorry," I say as Zach slowly puts me down. As soon as my feet touch the ground, I grab the milk carton and dump it on him, "Ha! Got 'em!"

"I thought you were sorry!"

"Never!" With that, Zach slowly walks out of the kitchen. He runs his fingers through his hair like he does whenever he gets annoyed at his mom, "Zach! I'm just kidding. Zach!"

"I'm leaving," He says but I chase after him.

"Zach!"

"Leave me alone," He whines.

"Zach, I didn't mean to hurt you. I swear," I say, grabbing his shirt, trying to pull him back. He turns around a little, a smile creeping onto his face. He pecks me on the lips.

"I know, baby girl, I know."

» Melody