Jacob Sartorius // First Kiss

requested by @dontsayshh

My boyfriend Jacob and I lay under the stars on a peaceful night.

My head rests on his chest, listening to his heartbeat as his arm holds me tighter against him.

"It's insane," he says.

"What is?" I ask.

"That there's billions of people out there and I was lucky enough to find you."

Heat rises to my cheeks, "Really? I always thought I was the lucky one."

"No way, I'm the one who gets to call you mine."

"Why are you such a sweet boyfriend?" I seriously question.

"Why are you such a cute girlfriend?"

I cover my face in embarrassment. He is actually the nicest boy in the world.

"I'm serious Victoria!" he laughs.

I sit up so I can talk to him face to face. He does the same.

"I could look into your eyes forever," I say.

His already red cheeks redden even more as he looks towards the ground and smiles.

Jacob lifts his head so his eyes meet mine. He tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear and leaves his hand to rest on the side of my face.

I lean in closer to him and he comes towards me. We look into each other's eyes one more time before they flutter closed and our lips connect.

Sparks flow through my body as Jacob and I finally kiss.

We pulls apart and lay back down next to each other.

This night could not get more perfect.

» Dakota