Brandon Rowland // Back From Tour

requested by @Standon_goals_af

i am so sorry that this took so long to be written, but thanks so much for being patient. hope you like it!

Brandon POV

Tour was finally over, and as sad as I was that I wouldn't see my supporters for awhile, I could not wait to be reunited with my beautiful girlfriend, Stephanie.

The thing is, I told Stephanie that tour would end two weeks from now just so that I could surprise her. With the help of her mom, my plan was put into action.

Stephanie POV

"Stephanie, honey, why don't we go out to a restaurant tonight?" My mom asks me.

I think it over for a moment, "But Brandon and I are supposed to FaceTime every night."

"FaceTime him after. Knowing Brandon, he won't go to sleep until he hears your voice," she laughs lightly, but by the tone of her voice I can tell she is hiding something.

I decide to brush it off, "Fine. I guess it could be fun."

"That's the spirit!" My mom cheers.

My mom takes us to a fancy restaurant and keeps stalling her order. She also keeps looking at the entrance to the restaurant. I think back to how she was acting when she asked me to join her at this wonderful place for dinner tonight.

What is my mother up to?

"Are you expecting someone?" I question.

She quickly turns her attention away from the door and to me, "Um, no, nothing like that–"

"Hey, Stephanie," a voice cuts her off.

That voice, it sounds so familiar. I glance behind me to see my adorable boyfriend.

"Brandon!" I hop out of my seat and run into his arms.

He chuckles and pulls me into his warm embrace.

I bury my head into the crook of his neck, "I thought you still had two weeks of tour."

"I lied so that I could surprise you," then he quickly adds, "Please don't be mad."

"Mad? I couldn't be happier!" We both laugh before pulling apart.

My mom smiles at the two of us, "As much as I'd love to stay with you guys, I'm going to leave you two alone. Have fun!"

She exits the restaurant, leaving Brandon and I to enjoy a fancy meal.

The night is filled with newly made memories and reminiscing on old ones. These are those moments that I live for, and sharing them with the boy I love makes it all the better.

» Dakota