Hunter Rowland // Babysitting

I was walking over to Hunter's house to help him watch Ashton. His parents are at work and Brandon is at a friend's house since it's officially summer break. I get to his doorsteps and knock on the door.

knock knock

Shortly after, the door opens. I expect to see Hunter but then I look down and realize it's Ashton.

"Hey buddy! You ready for some fun?"
Excited, Ashton replies "YES," and grabs my hand, pulling me inside. I shut the door and we hop on the couch. We are just hanging out; talking, laughing, and messing with snapchat filters; when Hunter comes downstairs.

"Y/N! Thank gosh you're here, Ashton's a handful." Ashton gets up and jumps on Hunter. "No I'm not!" Hunter mouths to me, "See what I mean?" I laugh and ask Ashton if he wants to watch a movie. He nods yes and I start the movie. I go to the kitchen to make popcorn. As the bag is popping, I feel arms come around my waist. I turn around to see Hunter.

"Hey," I smile.
"Hey," he smiles back, adding a little chuckle.

He leans down to kiss me and just as our lips are about to touch, the microwave beeps, signaling the popcorn is ready. I move out of Hunter's arms and pour the bag into a big bowl. I take it back to the couch, Hunter following close behind. I sit on the couch and Hunter sits right next to me.

A few minutes later he put his arm around my shoulders as I lean my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. He kisses my forehead and leans his head on mine. Hunter's hand found mine and he placed a kiss on my knuckles. Hunter was always the boyfriend that would do these sweet little things that made butterflies erupt in my stomach and my heart skip a beat. The movie finishes and I realize I need to head home.

"Bye Ashton and Hunter, this was fun!"
"Bye y/n! Come over soon!" Ashton hugs me.
I hug back and say, "Of course buddy."
Hunter gets up and says, "I'll walk you out."

We walk to the door and before I leave he looks at me and smirks. "I never got that kiss." I lightly laugh and press my lips against his. "Bye Hunter." "Bye y/n."

» Dakota