Jonas Bridges // Together At Last

requested by @http_kiki
I don't know your YouNow so I made it up.

@woahits_jonas tweets: hey beautiful! broadcasting in 10 minutes, come watch!

I log onto YouNow and wait for Jonas to go live. He is my favorite person on YouNow, he just makes me so happy. Even when I've had the worst day, I can come home and watch Jonas broadcast and all my worries go away.

woahits_jonas is live! come watch!

I get onto his broadcast and start spamming the comments

woahits_hannah: Jonas please guest me!
woahits_hannah: I love you Jonas
woahits_hannah: please notice me!

Over the broadcast, Jonas says, "woahits_hannah, get in the guest queue, I'd love to guest you!"
I internally scream and get into the guest queue.
"Connecting you now," Jonas says with his adorable smile. The screen splits into two and my hand flies up to my mouth. It's Jonas! I'm actually talking to him! Jonas laughs at my fangirling.
"Hey gorgeous, what's your name?"
"Hannah."
"Makes sense, it's in the username," he chuckles at his mistake then continues, "I'm going to call you Hannah Banana!"
"O-Okay," I stutter. I still can't believe this is happening. It's been my dream since I first became a supporter. And now all these dreams are coming true.
"So, how old are you?"
"F-Fifteen. Y-You?" I pause then realize something, "Wait, I know how old you are, never mind." I blush and look down while he laughs.
"Don't be nervous Hannah Banana! It's just me."

From that day on, Jonas guested me in many of his broadcasts. We got really close and he even gave me his number. I've developed feelings for him, not like a fangirl crush, but I really do like him. I now know him personally, and it's completely different from knowing someone based on what they put out on the Internet. I got tickets to meet him at his POMS Tour in a week. He doesn't know I'm going to see him. I'm beyond excited, I finally get to meet the boy of my dreams.

POMS Tour:

I just got to the venue. I see Jonas and I smile so big. I have to stop myself from running over to him at this very moment. I get into the meet and greet line. Some of the fans recognize me from Jonas's broadcast. That's pretty insane, people know me. It's almost my turn to meet Jonas. I fix my hair a little and double check that my outfit is looking good. I breath in and out and prepare myself for what's about to happen.
"Next!"
I walk up to Jonas.
"Hey beau–," Jonas widens his eyes at the sight of me, "Hannah Banana! Oh my gosh!" He pulls me into a huge hug. I wrap my arms around his neck as his hold onto my waist. He buries his head into my neck and lightly places a kiss there, making me blush. We pull away and he stares into my eyes.
"I can't believe I'm meeting you," he whispers.
"You can't believe it? I'm pretty certain I'm in a dream right now."
"You are definitely in my dreams," he winks. I smile at him, trying hard not to show my feelings. We get a few pictures together.
"We need to hang out later, but right now I have to meet my other supporters. See you soon Hannah Banana."
"Bye Jonas."
I meet the other boys on POMS Tour. Mario tells me that Jonas never stops talking about me. Is it true? Maybe Jonas likes me back? It's a risk that maybe I should take. I've decided. Tonight, I'm telling Jonas how I feel about him.

that evening

Jonas stops by my hotel room to pick me up. We decided to just walk around town and hang out.
"So Hannah," Jonas looks at me, "Should we get ice cream or fries?"
"Jonas, you should know this by now. Both."
"Sounds good to me."
We go to McDonalds and buy fries and ice cream. Don't deny it, it's a great combo. We continue to walk and talk. It honestly feels amazing, like everything I've ever wanted. Being here with him, it's incredible. I can't truly explain how I feel. Unfortunately, the night has to end somewhere, so we start heading back to the hotel. It's now or never.
"J-Jonas?"
"Yes?"
"This might ruin our friendship, but—"
"There's nothing you can't tell me Hannah," he holds my hands in his, "I'm here for you."
"I like you."
"I like you too, silly."
"No Jonas, I like like you. I really do. We've gotten to know each other so well and I feel like I really can be myself around you. I just thought I should tell you that."
Jonas drops my hands and is left speechless. Of course he doesn't like me back.
"I-It's cool. See you around Jonas." I run away with tears in my eyes. Why did I do that? I ruined everything we ever had! It starts lightly raining, getting harder and harder. Soon it's pouring. I'm soaking wet and trying to get back to the hotel.
"Wait! Hannah!"
I turn to see Jonas run over to me. Before I know it, his lips are on mine. Here we are, in the middle of a street, kissing in the rain. He pulls away and laces our fingers together.
"Hannah, I never got to tell you how I feel," he flips his hair and starts his speech, "I like like you too, everything about you. Your smile lights up my day, your laugh is music to my ears, your eyes hold all your emotions, and now I know your lips fit mine like puzzle pieces. Your my entire world, I was just too stupid to realize that at first."
"Do you really mean that?"
"More than anything."
He leans down and kisses me again. I wrap my arms around his neck as he slowly picks me up off my feet. We're together at last.

» Dakota