Jacob Sartorius // Before I Leave

requested by @abby1082

Abby's POV

"I'm so excited," I giggle, fixing my hair in the mirror.

My best friend, Katie, nods, "Totally. I can't believe we are finally meeting them!"

She grabs the two parcels from the bed and hands me the one marked "Jacob".

"You ready?" Katie asks.

"Yup."

;

We wait patiently in the meet and greet line. Girls around me are chatting and giggling about how excited they are to finally see Jacob and Mark. The energy is exciting; I have never experienced such amazing energy before.

"Next!"

We step toward Jacob and Mark, who both shoot us smiles. Shakily, I hand Jacob his parcel.

"I can't believe I'm meeting you!" I smile. He wraps his arms around me as Katie takes a photo.

"What's your name?"

"Abby. I've been a fan of your for forever. It's unbelievable I'm finally meeting you."

"Nice to meet you, Abby."

Katie then hands Mark his parcel and proceeds to take a photo.

"Thank you," Jacob says, turning to me. I manage a nod, and we hug once more. It's insane and altogether exciting.

"It was nice to meet you," Mark and Jacob chime. Katie and I leave the meet and greet area.

;

Jacob POV

I stare at the stack of gift and posters the supporters gave me at the meet and greet.

"Shall we begin?" I ask, turning to Mark.

"We shall."

I open each gift. Everyone brought something special for me: It truly is sweet of them. Mark and I exchange gifts for each other to look out.

"Look how cool this bracelet is," Mark says, handing it over to me.

"That's awesome."

We continue until there are two parcels left.

I open mine. Inside, there is an adorable stuffed bear and a box of chocolates. I open the card attached to the chocolates.

Dear Jacob,

Thank you for always being a positive influence on your fans. I love you so much, and it was so special to meet you.

Love,
Abby

Socials: @yourusername
(123) 456-7890

"Jacob! I got a box of chocolates!"

"Same," I toss him the letter, "She was so sweet. With her friend?"