Mario Selman // Busted

requested by @aury_smith

Mario and I are at a friends house for a party. He has a huge pool so he thought he would kick off summer by inviting everyone he knew to this pool party. By the time Mario and I arrived, the place was packed with people from school and a bunch of people I've never seen before.
"Aury come on! Let's hop in!" Mario says while taking off his shirt. I stare for a minute then snap back into reality.
"Not yet Mario, I'm going to go talk to some friends."
I leave my puppy-eyed boyfriend behind to find my friends Bella and Jen.
"Hey Bella! Hey Jen!"
"Aury! We haven't seen you since school ended!"
"Yeah! Aury we need to catch up."
The three of us take our coverups off and hop in the jacuzzi. We chat about random things going on in our lives.
"So Aury," Jen asks, turning to face me.
"Yes?"
"What's it like dating Mario?"
"He's amazing, and his fans are really supportive which I'm so happy about."
"Awe I want a boyfriend!" Bella pouts, crossing her arms like a child.
"Hello ladies," Matt, a classmate of ours, greets while hopping in the hot water himself. He's known as the class flirt, but once you get passed that he's a funny and sweet guy.
"Hey Matt," we all respond to him.
"So what are some beautiful girls doing without any guys?" He asks with a smirk.
"Screw off Matt, you already know we aren't interested," Bella answers with a laugh.
"Okay, okay. But you girls are asking for it with those bodies," Matt replies, hands up in defense. Us girls roll our eyes at his statement. The four of us talk amongst each other with Matt flirting a little. We all know he's messing around, but judging by Mario walking towards us with an upset expression, I'm guessing he doesn't. Oh no. I think to myself. This can't go well. Mario gets to the jacuzzi and kisses me...hard. He pulls away and my friends are smirking while trying to hold in laughs.
"Stay away from my girl," he says to Matt, his fists clenched as if holding himself back from throwing a punch.
"Sorry man, just hanging around some pretty girls," Matt responds, chuckling a bit. Mario lunges forward but I step out of the hot tub and hold him back.
"Excuse us for a minute," I awkwardly laugh.
I grab Mario's hand and pull I'm away from the crowd.
"What the heck Mario?!"
"What do you mean?"
"You know what I mean," I place my hands on my hips, waiting for an answer.
"That guy was all over you!"
"It's Matt! He always flirts, but only as a joke. You didn't have to cause a scene."
"But you're my girlfriend."
"And you're my boyfriend, don't you trust me?"
"Of course I trust you, just not him."
"Admit it, you were jealous," I say in a sing-song voice.
"Maybe I was, but you're still mine."
"Of course I am. But why did you get so jealous?"
"Matt kept looking at you like you were some eye candy. I mean look at you in that two piece swimsuit."
I lift my eyebrow in confusion.
"Aury, what guy wouldn't stop to stare at you in that?" He seriously questions.
"Boys are dogs honestly," I mutter under my breath.
"Oh really? I caught you staring at my abs earlier," he smirks. He looks at my wide-eyed expression and chuckles, pulling me into a kiss. Busted.

» Dakota