Blake Gray // Just Us

requested by @scheila12gray

The past year and a half has changed my life. It started out that day I found YouNow.

Hey guys! Scheila here. I came across this app and decided to broadcast. It looks fun!

I only had 2 viewers that day, and those 2 viewers motivated me to broadcast again. I fanned them and talked to them in the chat. The next time I had 5 viewers. Each day I was climbing and climbing to the top.

100 viewers! That's incredible! Thank you so much!

That was only the beginning.

500 viewers oh my goodness I can't believe this. Am I in a dream?

1k  viewers, I can't thank you guys enough!

5k, that's five thousand people!

On that day, Blake Gray was watching my broadcast. I learned he was a famous broadcaster on YouNow. Much more well known then myself, and here he was!

10k, there's no way this is real. Seriously guys, is this a glitch or something?

I had a meet and greet with other YouNow stars. I became really good friends with all of them. Such sweet people.

100k. I love you all so much, I can't stress it enough.

Blake Gray asked me out on live broadcast for everyone to see. Of course I said yes, he's perfect for me.

500k, I don't think I've been able to really express how much you guys really mean to me. I started at 2 viewers, and to this day I'm fanned to them and remember their names. Madelyn and Bailey, if you're watching this, know that you two are the reason I'm here right now with thousands of viewers and supporters. It's not just them though, I love you all, even if you just watched me today. Thank you so much!

Today I'm standing on stage, performing in front of a crowd of 500 people. Five hundred real and physically here people that I get to hug and show how much I really do care for them.

It's been a year since I hit 100k views. Since I could call Blake mine. Since everything has happened. I love life the way it is. I have beautiful and loyal supporters, the greatest friends in the world, and a loving boyfriend who I haven't seen in three months.

Blake is busy with MAGCON Tour and I'm busy on DigiTour. We just have to be apart for another two months, then we'll be together again. I can last that, right?

Weston, Ariel, and I hopped on stage to get the crowd hype. They were screaming and shouting our names when out of no where the screams got twice as loud. The girls were all pointing towards the right side of the stage. We glanced over and I saw something I wasn't supposed to see for awhile.

"Blake!"

"Hey, Scheila," he chuckles.

I run over to his open arms and jump into his warm embrace. He lifts me up as I wrap my legs around his waist with my arms clinging onto his neck. He securely holds my body against his and slightly spins us.

"Blake, I missed you so much."

"I missed you too baby, I had to see you before I lost my mind," he flashed his beautiful smile at me and I looked him in the eyes. I could stare into his eyes forever. I just, get lost in them.

"KISS KISS KISS!" The whole crowd starts chanting. I soon realize Weston started the chants. Of course.

"If that's what they want."

Blake leaned into me as I did the same. Our lips met and the crowd went wild. I melted into the kiss. All the sound drowned out. It was just the two of us.

» Dakota