Jonas Bridges // Elevator

requested by @Kk_bae99

Kameron POV
I had been invited on the POMS Tour alongside Julian and Jovani Jara, Mario Selman, and Jonas Bridges. I've always watched them on YouNow and Musical.ly so meeting them, let alone touring with them, is the best feeling ever.

We had our first meet & greet and show yesterday so today was a free day. I hopped onto the elevator and pressed the button to the lobby.

"Wait! Hold the doors!" I heard a male voice shout. I pressed the open doors button. Jonas walked in. "Thanks." "No worries," I replied.

All of a sudden, the elevator stopped.

Mario POV
My plan was falling into place. No it wasn't an evil plan. I've seen the way Jonas and Kameron look at each other, it's clear they like one another. Neither of them have made a move so I swooped in to help out.

I talked to the manager of the hotel and he agreed to let me do this. Me, Julian, and Jovani were allowed into the control room and we watched the security cameras, waiting for them both to get on the same elevator. When they finally did, we shut it down. That's where we are now.

"They aren't doing anything. How do we get them to admit their feelings?" Jovani asks. Julian agrees with him in confusion as I take a moment to think. A smile finds its way on my face as I get an idea.

I grab the microphone for the intercom and say, "Due to minor issues, the elevators have stopped working. Sorry for the inconvenience, we should have them working again in an hour or so."

Over the security cameras, we see Jonas and Kameron groan as they sit down in the elevator. To make the conditions worse, Julian turned off the lights in the elevator. We could still see a faint outline of the two lovers and hear their voices. We stared intently at the screen, waiting for something to happen.

Kameron POV
As much as I hate being stuck in an elevator with no lights, I'm happy to be alone with Jonas. I'd be lying if I said I didn't develop feelings for him over the week. I glance over at him. His blonde hair sweeps over his forehead, just above his blue eyes. He catches my glance and smirks. I blush and look away. He scoots closer to me and gently places his hand on mine.

"Jonas, w-what are you d-doing?" Wow, great job Kameron. Stuttering in front of your crush.
"You look adorable when you blush." I blush even more. He carefully turns my head to his, placing his hand under my chin. I feel my heartbeat increase as he leans in. Our lips touch and my eyes flutter shut. So this is what it feels like. The butterflies in my stomach. The sparks flying around us. Nothing could ruin this moment.

"FINALLY!!!" We hear the sound of cheering come over the intercom as the lights flick back on and the elevator moves. "What?" Jonas asks. I look at him and shrug. The elevator opens at the lobby and we see an overexcited Mario, Julian, and Jovani run over to us.

"It's about time you guys got together!" Julian exclaims. Jonas and I exchange a glance. "What are you talking about?" "Well you see, the three of us trapped you in the elevator so one of you could make a move." Mario explains. Julian sees our confused expressions and continues on. "It's obvious you guys had a thing for each other, but neither of you did anything. We took it into our own hands to make sure you two became a couple." Jonas smirks and interlocks his fingers with mine. I smile down at our hands and Jovani speaks up. "We'll leave the happy couple alone."

The three boys walk away and I turn to Jonas. "As happy as I am that they got us together, we need to get them back." "Agreed. Let's get plotting." Let's just say, they have no idea what's coming at them.

» Dakota