Hunter Rowland // I Have No Clue

requested by @janetselman

Janet POV

With all the YouNow stars in LA, things are pretty insane. All the chaos around me is too stressful, so instead I'm sitting on the couch in this lounge room reading my favorite book.

"Hey Janet?"

"Yes?" I ask, my eyes not leaving the words on the page.

"I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me tonight?"

"Yeah sure," I respond, tuning out whatever the person said.

"Awesome, I'll come by your hotel room at 6."

Finally I come to my senses and realize what I just agreed to. My eyes look up from the novel to see Blake.

"Uhm," I mumble.

"Is that a bad time?"

"Uh, no. It's fine. See you then," I tell him, still dazed from what just happened.

He leaves and I shut my book.

What did I just get myself into?

after the date

That was pretty boring. We basically went out to a fancy dinner and then, he kissed me. Blake fricking Gray kissed me. And I don't mean that as a good thing.

I decide to go to Hunter's room, he is my best friend and crush after all.

You're probably wondering; Janet, if you like Hunter, why did you go on a date with Blake?

I have no clue.

I knock on Hunter's room. He opens the door and invites me in.

"Woah, what's got you all dressed up?" He asks looking down at my outfit.

Realizing I forgot to change, I respond, "Hell. Hell has me dressed up."

"Want to talk about it?"

"Yeah," I follow Hunter and sit down next to him on his bed.

"Here's what happened. I wasn't paying attention and Blake asked me a question. I said sure without thinking and then found out he asked me on a date," Hunter balls his fists at that.

Ignoring that, I go on, "We went out for dinner and I kept trying to friend zone him, but then he kissed me. I ran away after that and here we are."

Hunter clenches his jaw and gets up, "If you'll excuse me, I need to go take care of him."

"Wait no," I pull him back, "Please don't kill anyone."

"Why not?" He whines.

"Because I don't want you in jail."

"Fine, let's watch some movies."

I nod my head and we get comfortable on the bed. He plays some random comedy.

The movie comes to an end and we glance at the clock. 11:42 pm.

"I'm not that tired," I state.

"Same. Do you want to go on a walk?" He asks me.

"Sure."