Jackson Krecioch // Studying

requested by @Milexoxo

I swing my legs under my chair. Studying is not appealing, especially when finals is coming up, but I couldn't imagine spending my time studying anywhere else.

The small of coffee creates a warm feeling in the small cafè. I jot down notes for history class when a gust of wind carries my paper away, along with others.

A tall brunette entered the cafè from the freezing weather.

He notices my mess that he created and instantly begins helping me pick it up. I stack the papers messily, attempting to ignore the fact that a cute boy is helping me.

He looks over my notes quickly before adding them to the pile, "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to interrupt your studying."

I shrug, "It's fine. My brain was about to burst anyway."

He chuckles, "Finals?"

"The greatest," I add a hint of sarcasm.

"Agreed."

He wanders off to buy a drink and I continue my studying.

Only to be interrupted again.

"I'm very sorry about your papers," He says, placing a small cup of hot chocolate on my table, "I thought you needed something to help with your studying."

"You didn't have to."

"I wanted to."

I blush, "Thank you so much."

"I'm Jackson by the way."

"Milè."

And that was the start of many visits to one particular cafè.

» Melody